Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forgotten-A Case Fic

3 posters

Go down

The Forgotten-A Case Fic Empty The Forgotten-A Case Fic

Post by willgirl Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:33 pm

A/N: Hello Everyone! I'm back! I was reading through some of my old stuff and decided to take a crack at another case fic! We shall see how it goes! This is going to be in canon and not set in any particular season. Here's the short intro; more coming soon!

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

The field had been empty for some time. The sun shone down, drying the dew on the tips of the grass as a nearby dandelion swayed in the breeze. A slight hum from nearby insects penetrated the silence. There were no cars, no roads, nothing but nature at its finest. It was the type of place where you would take your shoes and socks off, letting your feet sink into the cool grass while basking in the sunlight. Off to one side, there was a patch of daffodils growing wild. They were unusual for this area, prone to cold spurts and winter chill but they continued to grow year after year, unabated. Underneath lay rich soil, filled with earthworms and nutrients to feed upon the strong roots. And then, deep in the earth, there they were.

First one, then another, stacked on top of each other, bones pressing against each other. They choked the soil with their presence, provided homes for the insects and lay there day after day, slowly eroding to the point of no return. Life continued day after day, year after year. And yet they were still there.

The forgotten.
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

The Forgotten-A Case Fic Empty Re: The Forgotten-A Case Fic

Post by DBCrazy Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:42 pm

Ooooohhhhhh!

You got me sucked in already. *rubbing hands together in excitement*
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:33 am

DBCrazy wrote:Ooooohhhhhh!

You got me sucked in already. *rubbing hands together in excitement*
I second that!

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum