Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David scheduled for Craig Ferguson on Monday, October 12

+3
DBCrazy
CanadianBones
Francie
7 posters

Go down

David scheduled for Craig Ferguson on Monday, October 12 Empty David scheduled for Craig Ferguson on Monday, October 12

Post by Francie Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:02 pm

thanks to Kiz at the BY:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

looks like Mr. B. is scheduled to be on Craig on Monday. let's pray he's well enough form his bout of the flu to do the appearance Smile
Francie
Francie
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4722
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

David scheduled for Craig Ferguson on Monday, October 12 Empty Re: David scheduled for Craig Ferguson on Monday, October 12

Post by CanadianBones Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:02 pm

what a lovely Thanksgiving treat! Thanks for the heads up!
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

David scheduled for Craig Ferguson on Monday, October 12 Empty Re: David scheduled for Craig Ferguson on Monday, October 12

Post by Francie Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:13 pm

you're welcome! and yup a nice Thanksgiving gift for us indeed Wink

looks like he'll be there:

he's back at work today Wink if it changes I'll post it. I first got notice he was today on Twitter so it comes up again I'll let people know.
Francie
Francie
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4722

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:12 pm

This just popped in my head!!! I just checked TVGuide and he's still scheduled to appear tonight. That should be in another 20 minutes or so. I hope we don't lose power tonight like when he was on Jimmy Fallon last month.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:20 pm

He walked in with a big smile on his stubbled face in a flannel shirt. I love you He was joking around about having the flu. They were both having fun with it.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:25 am

I hope there is a video on youtube! Smile I missed it last night, I fell asleep too early. Sad
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:27 am

There is, Here's the link
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:45 am

thanks for the link Ella!

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:09 am

you're welcome! Smile I figured I'd be a nice girl and share Very Happy
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:16 am

it was a nice interview......with the coughing.......and the phillies (sorry didn't listen carefully enough...... Rolling Eyes )

Last edited by ToZiKa on Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:43 am

yeah, I loved it! I liked the talk about Swine Flu. Smile So cute, and the menstraul cramps! That was hilarious.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:03 am

Thanks for the link, Ella!!

And ToZ, that was baseball he was asking for a score on. The Phillies were playing the Colorado Rockies in a playoff game. The Phillies won 5-4, and Thursday they'll be in the next tier, playing the Los Angeles Dodgers. If memory serves they played them last year on their way to being World Series Champs!!

Go Phillies!!!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:30 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:There is, Here's the link
Thank you! What a handsome man he is. I wonder what he said when he was "Bleeped".

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:01 am

I was wondering that too, snoop! =\
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:18 am

ah tivo you beautiful thing, I have it set up to record anything with DB in it (Top priority LOL), and I forgot about Craig ferguson, but it recorded anyway!! YAY! ( on the downside it conflicted with my choices during that timeslot of Big Bang Theory and heroes,so those didn't record, but whatever...... I woke up to semi-scruffy David this morning, it totally made up for it)
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:18 am

SnoopGirl wrote:
RGPageantqueen wrote:There is, Here's the link
Thank you! What a handsome man he is. I wonder what he said when he was "Bleeped".

I thought he dropped the f bomb but I'm not sure
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:43 am

I don't know any way that we'll be able to tell since he got pixelated! I don't know that I've ever seen anyone on a talk show get pixelated before!!!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down