Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Anyone Ever Find Out that

3 posters

Go down

Will Anyone Ever Find Out that Empty Will Anyone Ever Find Out that

Post by PixieDust33 Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:50 pm

Zach didn't actually kill the lobbyist? I mean...I know that Zach isn't on the show anymore and he probably won't be back but, I think it would help Brennan and the squints to know that Zach didn't actually murder anyone. Might even help Brennan be able to pick an intern, knowing that Zach didn't betray his squint family. Of course Sweets knows but do you think he will ever tell? They don't need to tell the authorities anyway if they are afraid that Zach will be sent to jail(though...if Brennan could get her criminal father out of jail even though she knows he killed Kirby(although the reason Max did it was kinda understandable), then I think she and the squints could easily get Zach out of trouble.
PixieDust33
PixieDust33
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Will Anyone Ever Find Out that Empty Re: Will Anyone Ever Find Out that

Post by Meegs82 Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:36 am

Oh, I think they (as in Hart and Stephen) WILL bring that up again. In fact, I would bet money that they will have Eric Millegan back for B&B and everyone to find out. It is such an important factor and the fact that Sweets hid it from B&B is going to be a HUGE deal when they find out. I could see B&B finally starting to really take Sweets seriously (Booth is already doing that more. i.e. giving Sweets the rocks from the Amish boy's bedroom) and then, BOOM, they find out he's been keeping this HUGE secret from them.

Just a thought and I hope Hart pursues it.
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by PixieDust33 Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:24 pm

Meegs82 wrote:Oh, I think they (as in Hart and Stephen) WILL bring that up again. In fact, I would bet money that they will have Eric Millegan back for B&B and everyone to find out. It is such an important factor and the fact that Sweets hid it from B&B is going to be a HUGE deal when they find out. I could see B&B finally starting to really take Sweets seriously (Booth is already doing that more. i.e. giving Sweets the rocks from the Amish boy's bedroom) and then, BOOM, they find out he's been keeping this HUGE secret from them.

Just a thought and I hope Hart pursues it.
The fact that Sweets is still keeping it very much a secret has the ability to make alot of people angry. I really hope it comes out this season.
PixieDust33
PixieDust33
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:23 pm

PixieDust33 wrote: The fact that Sweets is still keeping it very much a secret has the ability to make alot of people angry. I really hope it comes out this season.

Agreed! Smile
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:00 pm

I agree! It will definitely come out. Hopefully EM is able to come back for a few episodes. There's so much more they can do with the character!
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content