Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Bones' Fans Want Romance Over Forensics!

+5
i_heart_bones
dawnsfire
RGPageantqueen
THX1138
bugaboo628
9 posters

:: News

Go down

'Bones' Fans Want Romance Over Forensics! Empty 'Bones' Fans Want Romance Over Forensics!

Post by bugaboo628 Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:58 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

If most fans had their way, Temperance Brennan and Seeley Booth, the lead characters on Fox’s quirky crime drama Bones, would be romantically involved right now. No more teasing, no more tricks, no more stalling.
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

'Bones' Fans Want Romance Over Forensics! Empty Re: 'Bones' Fans Want Romance Over Forensics!

Post by THX1138 Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:11 am

bugaboo628 wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

If most fans had their way, Temperance Brennan and Seeley Booth, the lead characters on Fox’s quirky crime drama Bones, would be romantically involved right now. No more teasing, no more tricks, no more stalling.
YES! Testify my brothas and sistas! Can I hear an A-men?! I said can I hear an Aya-Mayen?!

king RM

Interesting side note, although I'm a practicing Catholic I am also an ordained lay minister and have been since May 8th of 1999.
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

'Bones' Fans Want Romance Over Forensics! Empty Re: 'Bones' Fans Want Romance Over Forensics!

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:47 am

::Raises up hands:: AMEN!!!!

Interesting side note.... no one cares.... buahahaha, just kidding, you know I love you Rob. Smile I was an alcolyte...
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:14 pm

well, DUH! (and stifle that S10 nonsense!)

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:24 pm

Do i dare say anything...

*cough iliketheteasing cough*
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:01 am

I like both aspects of the show. That to me is why Bones is special, it has a good balance of the forensics romance/development. Now I don't think the show would absolutely crumble if B&B got together as long as nothing changed with the other forensics and if B&B continued with the bickering (like they had the same relationship, just that instead they would go home together at the end of the night). I wouldn't like to see Bones turn into a completely B&B show and we lose focus with the other Squints and the forensics.
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:40 pm

well said!
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:49 pm

CanadianBones wrote:I like both aspects of the show. That to me is why Bones is special, it has a good balance of the forensics romance/development. Now I don't think the show would absolutely crumble if B&B got together as long as nothing changed with the other forensics and if B&B continued with the bickering (like they had the same relationship, just that instead they would go home together at the end of the night). I wouldn't like to see Bones turn into a completely B&B show and we lose focus with the other Squints and the forensics.
exactly
a little more romance would be good, but only romance would kill the show
we need the forensics and the squints and the bickering

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:03 am

It's all about balance, but I have to admit that I would have liked a little more B&B in "The Plain In The Prodigy." Very good case, but lackluster in the B&B department. I suppose they can't give all of us what we want all the time though Wink
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by boneslady29 Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:14 am

THX1138 wrote:
bugaboo628 wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

YES! Testify my brothas and sistas! Can I hear an A-men?! I said can I hear an Aya-Mayen?!

king RM

Interesting side note, although I'm a practicing Catholic I am also an ordained lay minister and have been since May 8th of 1999.

AMEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
boneslady29
boneslady29
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2074
Say What You Want : she needs a taste of booth medicine lol
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: News

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum