Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emily Deschanel at "Old Tricks"

Go down

Emily Deschanel at "Old Tricks" Empty Emily Deschanel at "Old Tricks"

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:42 am

Posted by A2BOREANAZ on the 10/02/2008 at 08:05:03 (10/02/2008 09:05:03 AM)

Emily at "Old Tricks" (2004)

Yes! if you haven't see it now you can!

Emily starred at a short film called "Old Tricks" in 2004. Role: Pregnant Woman. As I told you, Tiscali is streaming this and 4 more shorts from the Raindance Film Festival. So now you have the opportunity to look at Emily in a complete different role far from Dr. Temperance "Bones" Brennan. Remember that this streaming is going to last just a month. A big thanks to immale for giving me the heads up on this.

you can watch the short film by downloading....here is
link to website and follow instructions from there

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2130
Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Emily Deschanel at "Old Tricks" Empty Posted by Teardropsonmyguitar86 on the 10/02/2008 at 08:28:57 (10/02/2008 09:28:57 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:04 am

wow when you say it's short it's like REALLY short!! It took longer to load than it did to watch!! Good though weird to see Emily pregnant!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥

Back to top Go down

Emily Deschanel at "Old Tricks" Empty Posted by space on the 10/02/2008 at 13:42:06 (10/02/2008 02:42:06 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:04 am

Just when I was to the point of being really disgusted, this was funny as hell!
LMAO!
And yeah, weird to see the belly, but she makes a cute pregnant lady!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily Deschanel at "Old Tricks" Empty Posted by willgirl on the 10/02/2008 at 18:48:00 (10/02/2008 07:48:00 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:05 am

This looks cool A2b!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily Deschanel at "Old Tricks" Empty Posted by Meegs82 on the 11/02/2008 at 00:38:44 (11/02/2008 01:38:44 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:05 am

That was hilarious! I agree with u on all counts, space. It was REALLY annoying to watch the damn thing with it sputtering and skipping. Stupid streaming...

Anywho, LOVE Emily!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily Deschanel at "Old Tricks" Empty Posted by space on the 11/02/2008 at 12:17:17 (11/02/2008 01:17:17 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:06 am

I didn't have any stuttering/skipping... I was disgusted by the guy talking about his mother...
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily Deschanel at "Old Tricks" Empty Posted by Teardropsonmyguitar86 on the 11/02/2008 at 13:36:51 (11/02/2008 02:36:51 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:07 am

But he was talking about her "pie"
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily Deschanel at "Old Tricks" Empty Posted by Meegs82 on the 11/02/2008 at 17:47:14 (11/02/2008 06:47:14 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:08 am

You lucky thing, space, that you didn't have stuttering. It was annoying as hell! What do you have, a supercomputer? Smile And yes, he was talking about her "pie." Thought it was very well done, but there is 1 question I have about Emily's involvement. I mean, I don't think anyone can answer it, it's just something to think about:

Was this short film SAG? 'Cuz if it wasn't, she would have had to get permission from SAG to actually film the thing, which they don't usually like to give. I'm just curious about the Union affiliation. It would be nice to ask Emily. Smile
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily Deschanel at "Old Tricks" Empty Posted by space on the 11/02/2008 at 20:04:56 (11/02/2008 09:04:56 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:08 am

yeah but you didn't find out about the "pie" until the very end... and i was convinced they weren't talking about "pie", but something quite different and in that context, VERY disgusting!!
no supercomputer for me... i do have cable modem though... *shrugs*
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily Deschanel at "Old Tricks" Empty Posted by TemperTemper on the 12/02/2008 at 14:15:46 (12/02/2008 03:15:46 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:09 am

LOL, that was so sweet and funny. Mine stuttered a bit too

Didn't Em look beautiful, and so different!

x
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily Deschanel at "Old Tricks" Empty Posted by Teardropsonmyguitar86 on the 12/02/2008 at 15:22:43 (12/02/2008 04:22:43 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:10 am

I think Emily has changed a lot since she started doing Bones, like theres a HUGE difference between her season 1 acting and season 3 acting.... I can't tell exactly what it is though...
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily Deschanel at "Old Tricks" Empty Re: Emily Deschanel at "Old Tricks"

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down