Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fringe, anyone?

+15
19ana89
bugaboo628
A2BOREANAZ
G
DBCrazy
riviera41797
Kasper
spygrl
Meegs82
flyersfan35
heirofloki
Turi ray of sunshine
bones206
ToZiKa
dawnsfire
19 posters

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Fringe, anyone? - Page 6 Empty Re: Fringe, anyone?

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:52 pm

Meegs82 wrote:The guy she was about to arrest, Paris, told her she had to choose between letting Walter die from a neurotoxin he injected into him or saving him. But in order to save him, Olivia had to let Paris go. He said there was an antidote, but that he would only give it to her once she was back in the house with Walter and Peter. She ran to the house, grabbed Peter's phone and Paris gave her the instructions for the antidote. A few heart-stopping moments and Walter woke up. Olivia was upset with herself and vented to Broyles, who told her that she DID make the rational choice, that if Walter had died, they would have no answers at all. Saving Walter was THE best thing to do 'cuz Paris probably wouldn't have given any info up.

Really great moments between Peter and Walter in this epi. It ended with Walter getting another MRI.

Why do ALL of my favorite shows have to go on break at the SAME time?! Ugh, no Fringe and no Bones for a while, how sad Sad
I agree...wonderful moments between Peter and Walter. I love that their relationship keeps getting closer with each episode.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:56 am

There's a vote for favorite leading lady on TV going on--this link was originally posted in the ED thread, because Brennan is in Group 4. But Olivia is in Group 3, so you can vote for both.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:14 pm

Thanks Dawn! Totally voted for Olivia, but sad she is up against Meredith from Grey's 'cuz I love her, too and she's totally winning and probably will end up winning just 'cuz Grey's is more popular. Love 'em both!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:58 pm

Well, Olivia and Brennan both made it to the next round. I am amused that they paired Olivia from Fringe with Olivia from L&O! Again, go vote--both are in the lead.

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:44 am

I am totally amused as well! Smile
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:36 am

Olivia's made it to the next round...what do I do should she be faced off against Brennan? pale (well, I think we all know the answer to that, actually...)

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:57 pm

Both Olivia and Brennan are winning!!! Although, Olivia isn't by much, so us Fringe fans have to keep voting! That would REALLY suck if they were up against each other, which I could actually see happening. I guess I'd have to vote for them both! Smile
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:22 pm

And into the 3rd round! Here's a plethora of links. Vote early, vote often! So far, Olivia has a narrow lead.

(au, ca and uk work all the time, the rest only some times.....)

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:46 am

Bah! Brennan lost (and I would have thought she'd've outlsted Olivia) but Olivia made it. Losing already by a significant amount, but we can still vote.

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:02 pm

Meegs82 wrote:The guy she was about to arrest, Paris, told her she had to choose between letting Walter die from a neurotoxin he injected into him or saving him. But in order to save him, Olivia had to let Paris go. He said there was an antidote, but that he would only give it to her once she was back in the house with Walter and Peter. She ran to the house, grabbed Peter's phone and Paris gave her the instructions for the antidote. A few heart-stopping moments and Walter woke up. Olivia was upset with herself and vented to Broyles, who told her that she DID make the rational choice, that if Walter had died, they would have no answers at all. Saving Walter was THE best thing to do 'cuz Paris probably wouldn't have given any info up.

Really great moments between Peter and Walter in this epi. It ended with Walter getting another MRI.

Why do ALL of my favorite shows have to go on break at the SAME time?! Ugh, no Fringe and no Bones for a while, how sad Sad
They re-aired this one tonight, so I got a chance to watch it. I think you got one detail wrong--Paris is not the guy collecting Walter's brain tissue. He's Bell! Sounds like a sneaky way to operate, but that's par for the course on this show! Also fairly drastic, but when you're messing around with the elemental forces of the universe (multiverse, to borrow a phrase), I guess drastic is the way to go.

And here's a fun fact--Leonard Nimoy had a stint on the original Mission: Impossible (later seasons) as the disguise guy. Character's name? Paris.

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:04 am

Ok, maybe one of you will know the answer to this: what was with the Fringe episode that aired on Monday night? It was clearly filmed last season, so I am guessing that it was just an unaired epi that they decided to throw in this season. Kinda like Player Under Pressure for Bones except they didn't try at ALL to make this one fit since ya know, Charlie's dead now and all.

Any answers???
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:06 am

Nevermind, I found the answer:

Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:12 am

Oh ok... now I'm not confused anymore. I was wondering why Charlie was there since he's dead now... It's from season 1.... Now I get it! lol
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1938
Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:56 pm

19ana89 wrote:Oh ok... now I'm not confused anymore. I was wondering why Charlie was there since he's dead now... It's from season 1.... Now I get it! lol

I know, Charlie appeared and it took a few seconds before I was like "whoa, wait a second." And I made hubby rewind 'cuz he hadn't even noticed it yet. Then we replayed it and were wondering if it was in the alternate universe but then we remembered that Charlie has a scar in AU, so it couldn't be. We finally figured it had to be from S1. Interesting they didn't even TRY to make it a part of this season like Bones did with Player Under Pressure.
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:57 pm

Does anyone know where I can watch lastnight's episode of Fringe BESIDES Hulu? Cuz Hulu isn't working for me for some reason.
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:04 am

And I can't on the Fox website either... I can't download the "new player" they have.
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:20 am

I would say wait til tonight for Fox. Other than that, I don't know, I'm sorry Sad
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:48 am

That's ok... I found one on megavideo. Very Happy
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:43 pm

Sidenote: did anyone see Mark Valley's series premiere, "Human Target?" I watched it and I wasn't impressed and to tell you the truth, the ONLY reason I watched it was 'cuz it guest starred Tricia Helfer who used to be on "Battlestar Galactica." Knowing Fox's track record with new shows, I'd say that this one won't be on for very long...especially since Fox never gives its shows a chance.
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:50 pm

I saw previews for it, to me it looked uninteresting honestly. It kinda looked like a modern Mission Impossible, or 007.
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:44 am

19ana89 wrote:I saw previews for it, to me it looked uninteresting honestly. It kinda looked like a modern Mission Impossible, or 007.

Yeah, it was, but not quite as good. I don't know that he can carry his own show.
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:14 am

Watching right now and woah! Sweet baby jesus, my crush on Anna Torv continues to grow unhampered. Like, I'd switch teams for that woman. Shocked

Love the creepy entrance today. Will be back later. Smile

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:20 am

Meegs82 wrote:Sidenote: did anyone see Mark Valley's series premiere, "Human Target?" I watched it and I wasn't impressed and to tell you the truth, the ONLY reason I watched it was 'cuz it guest starred Tricia Helfer who used to be on "Battlestar Galactica." Knowing Fox's track record with new shows, I'd say that this one won't be on for very long...especially since Fox never gives its shows a chance.

Eh, we liked it. We being me and my brother (we watch tv on the phone sometimes, don't ask. lol) Hated the timeslot for the premiere though. I'll watch the next ep before I make up my mind.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:22 am

Ok, who knew that Anna Torv really married Mark Valley in real life?
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:20 pm

I did. They've been married for over a year Wink

As for the episode: Is it my birthday? Christmas again? I honestly don't know what I did to deserve this. JJ and co. got hold of the old Firewalker (come on, philes, you remember the volcano ep!) and took it out for a spin. And what a spin! No giant spores this time, and the solution was kind of a cop-out but still *sigh* I loved it.

Not to mention Broyles saying that line about the team being like family to him (I'm sure he meant Liv and Astrid more than the Bishops, but how sweet anyway); Walter's intro with the kids and the awesome fight between Peter/Liv. And then, at the end, Astrid finally catching on to Walter's slip. This is gonna get good (bad) fast. Can't Wait!

Oh, show, how I love you so!

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next