Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harbingers in the Fountain Press Release

5 posters

Go down

Harbingers in the Fountain Press Release Empty Harbingers in the Fountain Press Release

Post by bones206 Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:13 pm

BONES
"Harbingers In A Fountain" - 8 \ 7c

**SEASON PREMIERE**
-- "BONES" -- (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT)

A PSYCHIC LEADS BRENNAN AND BOOTH TO AN UNMARKED GRAVE ON THE ALL-NEW SEASON PREMIERE OF "BONES" THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, ON FOX

Cyndi Lauper Guest-Stars

It's been six weeks since Booth and Brennan have seen each other. Booth has been recovering from brain surgery, and Brennan has been on a dig in Guatemala. Angela's psychic, Avalon Harmonia (guest star Cyndi Lauper), reveals while reading Angela's tarot cards that there are multiple bodies buried under a Washington, DC fountain. Angela shares the information with Brennan and Booth, but they're both a little skeptical considering the source. The lead pans out, and the duo find the remains of 11 bodies exactly where the psychic said they would be. Meanwhile, Sweets has certified Booth mentally fit to return to duty after his brain surgery, but Booth is still experiencing some side effects from the coma in the "Harbingers in the Fountain" season premiere episode of BONES airing Thursday, Sept. 17 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BON-501) (TV-14; D, L) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 PA: Viewer discretion is advised.

Cast: Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan; David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth; TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins; Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro; Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille "Cam" Saroyan; John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets

Guest Cast: Cyndi Lauper as Avalon Harmonia; Patricia Belcher as Caroline Julian; Michael Bryan French as Tom Fargood/Alexander Gallo

Taken right from the FOX site.
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Harbingers in the Fountain Press Release Empty Re: Harbingers in the Fountain Press Release

Post by dawnsfire Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:20 pm

Where was that discussion about whether or not that was Caroline in the background of a shot from one of the promos? Seems quite likely now, doesn't it? 'Course, like I said before, Ms Julian's not often out in the field, so I wonder what brings her? Some legal issue about digging up the fountain?

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Harbingers in the Fountain Press Release Empty Re: Harbingers in the Fountain Press Release

Post by i_heart_bones Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:23 pm

I think it was in one of the promo pics threads.

Maybe there is a reason that they cant dig the fountain cause they are using something similar to GPR arent they??
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:16 am

I thought Cyndi Lauper was gonna sing... Or do y'all think she might?
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1938
Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:11 pm

I don't think she will.

I can't think of any logical reason why a psychic would sing during a murder investigation, but then again this show does always surprise me!
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirl Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:48 am

I cant wait !!!

southerngirl
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum