Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emily visiting DB at the hockey game in Sundance

Go down

Emily visiting DB at the hockey game in Sundance Empty Emily visiting DB at the hockey game in Sundance

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:30 am

Posted by willgirl on the 20/01/2008 at 22:38:49 (20/01/2008 11:38:49 PM)

Thanks to Kiz and franw2000!

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2130
Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Emily visiting DB at the hockey game in Sundance Empty Posted by Teardropsonmyguitar86 on the 20/01/2008 at 22:48:23 (20/01/2008 11:48:23 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:46 am

Soo pretty!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥

Back to top Go down

Emily visiting DB at the hockey game in Sundance Empty Posted by space on the 20/01/2008 at 23:12:52 (21/01/2008 00:12:52 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:46 am

well, how cutesy is that!!! so I guess they are good friends outside of the show, huh?
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily visiting DB at the hockey game in Sundance Empty Posted by libster on the 21/01/2008 at 04:04:57 (21/01/2008 05:04:57 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:47 am

we see more pictures of them in public then with their partners. maybe its just easier to go out in public together so their families dont get harrassed
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily visiting DB at the hockey game in Sundance Empty Posted by nane on the 21/01/2008 at 12:34:54 (21/01/2008 01:34:54 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:49 am

and she knows the phrase" An apple a day keeps the doctor away".....
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily visiting DB at the hockey game in Sundance Empty Posted by Teardropsonmyguitar86 on the 21/01/2008 at 21:51:13 (21/01/2008 10:51:13 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:50 am

I hate apples. And Lib, I know for Emily she doesn't go out with her "Boyfriend" because she likes keeping her private life private. I don't know about David, theres a few pics of him and his son and his wife, but i think David doesn't want people harrassing his kid, I mean not that they do, but you know the public loves seeing celeb kids, I mean look at Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes daughter, whatever her name is. She can't even talk and she's plastered all over the cover of magazines.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily visiting DB at the hockey game in Sundance Empty Posted by libster on the 22/01/2008 at 00:21:04 (22/01/2008 01:21:04 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:51 am

yeah i reckon it would be hard. all the glitz and glamour and at the end of the day all you wanna do is take your kid to the park. look at poor britney's kids they have been on the front of magaines before they could even sit up let alone talk. there is a fine line between intrusion and doing your job
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily visiting DB at the hockey game in Sundance Empty Posted by karlia on the 22/01/2008 at 08:41:59 (22/01/2008 09:41:59 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:53 am

cuteeee
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily visiting DB at the hockey game in Sundance Empty Posted by Sarah9488 on the 22/01/2008 at 12:57:55 (22/01/2008 01:57:55 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:54 am

Hmm, maybe there are more pictures of those two together because they are mainly public events.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily visiting DB at the hockey game in Sundance Empty Re: Emily visiting DB at the hockey game in Sundance

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down