Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5x01 Sneak Peak (An entire scene!!)

+6
MoonlightGardenias
bones206
RGPageantqueen
mereva
i_heart_bones
shopgirl909
10 posters

Go down

5x01 Sneak Peak (An entire scene!!) Empty 5x01 Sneak Peak (An entire scene!!)

Post by shopgirl909 Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:09 pm

A sneak peek from the first episode of the season!

shopgirl909
shopgirl909
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 401
Location : San Diego, CA...though I wish it were London...*sigh*
Say What You Want : I want to be able to see more of the world.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

5x01 Sneak Peak (An entire scene!!) Empty Re: 5x01 Sneak Peak (An entire scene!!)

Post by i_heart_bones Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:58 pm

Wooty woot woot woot!
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

5x01 Sneak Peak (An entire scene!!) Empty Re: 5x01 Sneak Peak (An entire scene!!)

Post by mereva Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:16 pm

Here is the transcript of the scene (not mine, all the creits go to strawberrymelon from 206_bones):

Bren: You're dressed very oddly
Booth: what, this is regulation FBI
Bren: but what about the garish socks, the gaudy tie?
*Booth stays silent*
Bren: What you don't remember? You resist regimentation with these tiny symbols of rebellion
Booth: No, I remember. I remember! Let me just...reacclimate myself to my own speed, ok? Ok, thank you, what is that? (the imaging machine)
Bren: Nothing. Because there's nothing here. Because there's no such thing as a psychic.
Booth: In my coma dream you were pregnant
Bren: *looks startled* Wha? Sweets said your dream was nothing more than your comatose brain processing what I read to you from my book
Booth: K, look, the point is, if the psychic didn't know that, how is she psychic?
Bren: Angela probably told her how you thought we were married for a week after you woke up

Brennan: If we were an actual married couple, it wouldn't be so hard to imagine we were having children
*pause*
Bren: The psychic was right
Booth: what? about us being linked in a very profound manner?
*Brennan keeps looking*
Booth: What is it, what do you see? (takes off aviators)
Bren: It's human remains. It's lots of human remains.
*Booth looks at her, looks at the ground, and someone lifts up the imaging thing a bit
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:39 am

Not an exciting scene but still cute. I love her trying to tell him that he likes to rebel... So adorable!
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:52 am

My favorite line:

Angela probably told her how you thought we were married for a week after you woke up
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:17 am

A whole WEEK? Wow. I love that line, too.

And I'm also glad to see they're, you know, talking. About the dream/book and that Booth knows she wrote what he dreamt. Now, can we get past that and have them actually dealing with that?
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:30 am

Woo Hoo!!! So can't wait to see it!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1938
Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:03 am

You can download this scene for free on itunes!!!
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:30 am

bones206 wrote:My favorite line:

Angela probably told her how you thought we were married for a week after you woke up

A WHOLE week? How embarrassing would that have been not only for Booth when he realized the truth, but Brennan also? LOL.

I have a feeling that this season is going to be very interesting season. I think my biggest fear is that they're going to bring Sully back on the show, and He'll want to pick up right where he and Brennan left off. That would tick me off.

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:42 am

jagglebells wrote:
bones206 wrote:My favorite line:

A WHOLE week? How embarrassing would that have been not only for Booth when he realized the truth, but Brennan also? LOL.

I have a feeling that this season is going to be very interesting season. I think my biggest fear is that they're going to bring Sully back on the show, and He'll want to pick up right where he and Brennan left off. That would tick me off.

I would only be ticked off if Brennan agreed to pick up where they left off, other than that I would be interested to see both Booth and Brennan's reactions to Sully returning ( if he does).

I can't even imagine how awkward that week of him thinking he was married to her was, I think some people should fanfic it LOL
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:18 am

re: Brennan's glasses...

Yes, those are the ones I was thinking about. They are more flattering when her hair is down.

queen

public computer lab is open again and I'm catching up on all these lovelies!
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum