Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Premiere Photos

+9
i_heart_bones
ToZiKa
ReginaPhalange
dawnsfire
DBCrazy
jagglebells
bones206
mereva
moviegirl
13 posters

Go down

Premiere Photos Empty Premiere Photos

Post by moviegirl Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:21 am

Premiere Photos are up!!! YAY! The Brennan has her hand on Booth's arm... so cute.

moviegirl
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Back to top Go down

Premiere Photos Empty Re: Premiere Photos

Post by mereva Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:58 am

Where exactly? Could you post the link, please?
Found them, too, on flickr.com. Very Happy
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:27 am

Could anyone post a link???
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:40 am

I'm on it!! Here everyone Smile I wonder what Cindy Lauper's character is saying to Brennan and Angela?

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:14 am

Booth looks kinda goofy in those sunglasses.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:39 am

I think the sunglasses that he's wearing are ugly.

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:47 pm

I was trying to see the cards. There's probably some deeper than apparent meaning to them. Rolling Eyes They seem to be showing the Major Arcana. In the interrogation room, it looks like the Hierophant or the Emperor, or possibly the feminine equivalents. Or even Justice, which on the surface sounds quite apropos. And upside down to Booth...that might be a reversed card and that's not always a good thing. Ummm... The outdoor shot--the light's on them and I can't get a good look. Can't tell what deck they're using, either.
There is a Temperance card, btw.

The glasses look a little like the ones he wore in Man with a Bone way back in S1; I really prefer the aviator style for him. But if he's supposed to have lost a little something after his surgery, it makes some sense. But's not the most flattering pic of him, anyway--too much gel and odd expression.

queen

I realize I sound like I know all about the Tarot--I don't, but I do know some of the basics. One of the hazards in writing fantasy--you tend to look into some of the oddest stuff.
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by ReginaPhalange Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:15 am

moviegirl wrote:Premiere Photos are up!!! YAY! The Brennan has her hand on Booth's arm... so cute.

Agreed. Is there anyone who wouldn't want to touch his arm??? Razz

Too bad the pictures don't reveal more, but it's nice to see something!
ReginaPhalange
ReginaPhalange
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:12 am

I wonder what's the matter with his hair.....it looks kinda strange.....maybe it is suppsoed to show that it hasn't grown back entirely yet?

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:15 pm

Those sunglasses are so girly!
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah9488 Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:07 am

Brennan?/Emily has a band-aid on her arm (picture of her with Avalon Harmonia)...
Sarah9488
Sarah9488
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1104
Say What You Want : Avatar: https://twitter.com/bitsy_bones

http://www.myspace.com/sarah9488

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:27 am

dawnsfire wrote:The glasses look a little like the ones he wore in Man with a Bone way back in S1; I really prefer the aviator style for him. But if he's supposed to have lost a little something after his surgery, it makes some sense. But's not the most flattering pic of him, anyway--too much gel and odd expression.
Sharp eyes indeed my Queen. Heck, we might have to start calling you hawkeye. Those are indeed the shades that Booth wore in The Man with the Bone.

I realize I sound like I know all about the Tarot--I don't, but I do know some of the basics. One of the hazards in writing fantasy--you tend to look into some of the oddest stuff.
Ain't that the truth! I got the idea for a Booth in Japan story following Girl in the Mask and I've found myself really having to research aspects of Japanese culture, particularly the subcultures of hikikomori and otaku, to make the story compelling. The premise of the story being an American girl of Japanese descent who died in Japan under suspicious circumstances. Of course authorities initially assume she was Japanese, but when it's discovered she's American, and not just American but the daughter of a wealthy industrialist with close ties to the powerful Saotome keiretsu, Booth is called in and Brennan goes with him. The most difficult part has been wading through the aspects of otome and subsidating that I find so distasteful, but have now become intergral to the story itself. Ain't it wild what you learn when you just want to write a fic?

king RM

hikikomori is a subculture of people who have withdrawn from society and have little or no active social life. These aren't specifically shut-ins, they can be people who have no desire for social contact and choose to minimize it in every way - think Brennan before Booth but only when she spent all her time in the lab or limbo. Otaku is Japanese 'geek culture', electronics, scifi, etc., but the term it can also be applied to any hobbyist or enthusist who is almost obssessive about their interest. An otome is an otaku that is focused on shojo (young girls), a great deal of which involves the loli subculture and yuri themed manga. A keiretsu is a group of seperate businesses that have intergrated to make themselves more competitive and profitable.
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:07 pm

THX1138 wrote:Heck, we might have to start calling you hawkeye.
Oh, please don't--I'm not a surgeon (nor do I play one on TV) and I'm usually quite sober...nary a still in sight! Wink
Now that we've established I like old TV shows, let's move on. I like the sound of the Japanese fic, Rob. Any chance of seeing it any time soon?

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:29 pm

dawnsfire wrote:
THX1138 wrote:Heck, we might have to start calling you hawkeye.
Oh, please don't--I'm not a surgeon (nor do I play one on TV) and I'm usually quite sober...nary a still in sight! Wink
Okay, so that leaves Trapper or Hotlips - you're too intelligent to be Frank.

Now that we've established I like old TV shows, let's move on. I like the sound of the Japanese fic, Rob. Any chance of seeing it any time soon?
I wish I could say yes, but not for a few weeks yet and even then you'll only get it as it trickles out. I'm about three weeks behind on my writing due to a series of unforseen things, like blowing off everything for nice summer weather - hey, that's a legitmate excuse in my book! Anyway, I've outlined it but all I've managed to write so far is a rough draft of the first chapter and an outline for the rest of the story. It's shaping up to be a large multi chapter fic - I'd guestimate twelve to fourteen chapters at 8k to 10k words per chapter, so it'll take a couple months for me to finish the whole thing, of course I'll be releasing it bit by bit as I go once I've got the first three chapters done - that'll give be the publishing cushion I need. Laughing

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:45 pm

OK, I'll wait. But beware of those unexpected bursts of writer's block!

Hot Lips wouldn't be bad--she did develop a sense of humor and flexibility as the show went on. Very Happy If I'm too sober to be Hawkeye, then I'm also too sober to be Trapper. I'd also like to think I'm more than capable at my job (when I have one) than Frank!

Sarah's maybe the one we should call hawkeye--she spotted that bandaid that I had to go and look for twice! One of those very small round ones.

queen

see how I brought that back to the subject at hand?
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:40 am

i would read the spoilers.........but i told myself no.......and i wont start now.....
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:07 am

A2BOREANAZ wrote:i would read the spoilers.........but i told myself no.......and i wont start now.....

::whispers:: reeeeeaaaddddd theeeeeemmmmm!
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:50 pm

A2BOREANAZ wrote:i would read the spoilers.........but i told myself no.......and i wont start now.....
You're doing a very good job there, Cup!! Keep it up!

(That was a rhyme! I made a rhyme! Very Happy )
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:56 pm

queen wrote:Sarah's maybe the one we should call hawkeye--she spotted that bandaid that I had to go and look for twice! One of those very small round ones.

Very well done, Dawn. Somehow I had missed that part of the thread and it took me 10 minutes to finally find the post, and even still I can't find any bandaids. No

Not to drag this back out to sea again, but I always wanted to be Radar!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:19 pm

DBCrazy wrote:
queen wrote:Sarah's maybe the one we should call hawkeye--she spotted that bandaid that I had to go and look for twice! One of those very small round ones.

Very well done, Dawn. Somehow I had missed that part of the thread and it took me 10 minutes to finally find the post, and even still I can't find any bandaids. No

Enlarge it as much as you can--they seemed to have 2 sizes, magnifications, whatever available. It's just easier at the larger one. And then look at the underside of her arm, right above where her badge is clipped on. Like I say, a very small bandaid.

queen

Radar was pretty cool, too; I like his (near?) psychic abilities.
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah9488 Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:30 pm

dawnsfire wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:

Enlarge it as much as you can--they seemed to have 2 sizes, magnifications, whatever available. It's just easier at the larger one. And then look at the underside of her arm, right above where her badge is clipped on. Like I say, a very small bandaid.

queen

Radar was pretty cool, too; I like his (near?) psychic abilities.

I'm not a hawkeye. Her skin just seemed to be very weird at her arm...
Sarah9488
Sarah9488
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1104
Say What You Want : Avatar: https://twitter.com/bitsy_bones

http://www.myspace.com/sarah9488

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content