Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New sides: Tough Man in the Tender Chicken

+3
i_heart_bones
dawnsfire
HeyHey
7 posters

Go down

New sides: Tough Man in the Tender Chicken Empty New sides: Tough Man in the Tender Chicken

Post by HeyHey Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:56 pm

Here:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

I've only skim read so far because it was late! Is this the one where there's supposed to be an argument? Did they flip the Museum and this one - there was a tweet about them having 2 scripts finished and choosing which one to film first I think.

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

New sides: Tough Man in the Tender Chicken Empty Re: New sides: Tough Man in the Tender Chicken

Post by dawnsfire Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:06 pm

Where do they get these names?

Off to read now!

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

New sides: Tough Man in the Tender Chicken Empty Re: New sides: Tough Man in the Tender Chicken

Post by dawnsfire Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:42 pm

WENDELL???? Sweet mother of God, that just might do it!

Side note: Brennan will undoubtedly get a chance to rant comment on inhumane practices in poultry raising, too.

"I'm not gonna be the one who breaks your fast." Good for you!

"Code Yellow!" Oh, I can't wait to see that.

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:41 pm

WOw! Wendall!

And Booth covered in corn syrup...delicious!
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ReginaPhalange Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:46 am

"Anybody tries to run and he'll shoot you." Laughing Love it!

I can't wait to see how the Wendell/Angela/Hodgins triangle plays out in the lab - talk about complications in the workplace! Shocked
ReginaPhalange
ReginaPhalange
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:35 am

*sighs in relief*

Actually, I like the idea of Wendell/Angela a little bit. I'll have to see how it plays out, but it DOES get him a little urm...more involved with the team. Which is awesome. Laughing
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:49 am

I'm almost afraid to read. LOL. I was already laughing at some of your comments.

Okay, So I read it, and can I just say how hard I laughed when I pictured Brennan and Booth covered in corn syrup and feathers?
And Angela sleeping with Wendell makes more sense than her sleeping with Hodgins given recent spoilers about Brennan being very mad at Angela?

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:21 pm

That's what I was thinking, although I'm still not sure how it'll go. Brennan's Wendell's superior and...what, she's afraid it will influence work or something? I don't know. I still am kind of starting to like this idea.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:41 pm

He definitely was not on the short list... (why didn't we take the interns seriously again?)
I would think Booth might (under normal circumstances) be a little upset and worried about Angela hurting Wendell, since they're buds or whatever. More so than Brennan. But I agree this could the source of the fight we've heard about.

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlaM2190 Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:34 am

Actually, Brennan is not mad at Angela, it's the other way round. Angela is very upset with Brennan. The spoiler was along the lines of Brennan can't always be rational, sometimes you have to be irrational.

CarlaM2190

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum