Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hart Hanson's Fantasy World

5 posters

Go down

Hart Hanson's Fantasy World Empty Hart Hanson's Fantasy World

Post by bugaboo628 Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:07 am

Great Interview!

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Hart Hanson's Fantasy World Empty Re: Hart Hanson's Fantasy World

Post by MoonlightGardenias Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:17 am

Not a lot that's new there that he hasn't said on Twitter or in other interviews, but notice how he still manages to basically give us the answer but still leave us confused? Or maybe that is just me that's that way, but how he was all "Booth's feelings for Brennan, or the residual feelings from his dream."

So...which was it? I mean, obviously WE know. However, from the way Hart's phrasing it, it basically just looks like his way of not getting them together or confessing any feelings. Procrastinating, basically. The feelings are there, but of course he wouldn't be who he is without making it be "Does Booth love Brennan, or the Bren from his dream?" type of deal. *sighs*.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:32 am

MoonlightGardenias wrote:So...which was it? I mean, obviously WE know. However, from the way Hart's phrasing it, it basically just looks like his way of not getting them together or confessing any feelings. Procrastinating, basically. The feelings are there, but of course he wouldn't be who he is without making it be "Does Booth love Brennan, or the Bren from his dream?" type of deal. *sighs*.
Our brain is functioning flawlessly I see. I was thinking the exact same thing and it's like you sucked the words out of my head. *sighs* I'm getting tired of the shtick. I want him to figure it out and start showing us progress - I don't care if its so damn slow it's like watching syrup molasses in january as long as we see positive progress. Anymore of this will they? Won't they? Crap and I'll be back to contacting my good budy Nick.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:35 am

Hart seems to enjoy these pulling the chains of the fans. Make them think one thing and another at the same time. I like that. I do it too. hehe.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:37 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:Hart seems to enjoy these pulling the chains of the fans. Make them think one thing and another at the same time. I like that. I do it too. hehe.

After 4 seasons I am getting sick of my chain being yanked. Very Happy
bugaboo628
bugaboo628

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:42 am

I know, but if he came out and just told us what was happening no one would watch it or it wouldn't be exciting anymore. This is why spoilers are bad. Cause you feel like you aren't getting the satisfaction you're looking for. Sad I just want it to be september already. I really can't wait.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:53 am

But if you read what Stephen Nathan says, you can think "Okay, I get that. I might not like it, but I understand." With Hart, he's very cagey and basically makes you think about what he says to the point you're confused. Double-speak and twisted words.

Anyway, Em herself said she didn't think BB were ready to be together yet. Obviously she's just the actress who plays Brennan, but in a way I can almost see where she's coming from. The feelings are there, but until they've admitted it to themselves, can they really tell it to each other?

What I don't want is for them to stretch this out until next May, giving us another season of dancing around the issue. I just don't buy that they can't make this work, you know? Sometimes I wonder if Hart even wants them to be together, or if he's just egging all of us on.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by ReginaPhalange Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:01 am

MoonlightGardenias wrote:

Sometimes I wonder if Hart even wants them to be together, or if he's just egging all of us on.

I think he wants them to be together, just like we do, but he's terrified that if he has them hook up they'll lose their sexual tension and therefore the fans.

Rediculous. Mad
ReginaPhalange
ReginaPhalange
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:03 am

What I don't want is for them to stretch this out until next May, giving us another season of dancing around the issue. I just don't buy that they can't make this work, you know? Sometimes I wonder if Hart even wants them to be together, or if he's just egging all of us on.

I think it is going to be stretched out until the end of the series.
bugaboo628
bugaboo628

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:13 am

ReginaPhalange wrote:

Sometimes I wonder if Hart even wants them to be together, or if he's just egging all of us on.

I think he wants them to be together, just like we do, but he's terrified that if he has them hook up they'll lose their sexual tension and therefore the fans.

Rediculous. Mad

Does he realize who he's working with? David and Emily are what bring Booth and Brennan to life, not necessarily the script itself. If he just...lets them out to play more, it really won't be as bad as he's thinking. There are loads of possibilities. If he keeps this up I'm afraid they might lose more fans who simply grow frustrated rather than if he were to actually put them together.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:33 am

bugaboo628 wrote:

I think it is going to be stretched out until the end of the series.
It better not. I do not want this series to lead up and lead up and lead up to that and then it end on the last episode of the series. Seriously, At least give us the final season of them together. And I mean a good solid in love relationship, with no drama, no freaking out, no Brennan running away and hiding, no booth getting ill at the moment when they finally realize they need each other. Nothing. I want a solid relationship for at least a season of that.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum