Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comicon spoiler and some speculation

+4
MoonlightGardenias
dawnsfire
DBCrazy
treble21
8 posters

Go down

Comicon spoiler and some speculation Empty Comicon spoiler and some speculation

Post by treble21 Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:30 pm

New to the board so not sure if this has been shared here yet, but HH says that the season 5 premiere takes place 6 weeks after the season finale, and that Bones is just returning from Guatemala. So I was thinking how awesome would it be if the did a little nod to the pilot when she returns? ( when Booth had homeland security detain her....) cheers
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Comicon spoiler and some speculation Empty Re: Comicon spoiler and some speculation

Post by DBCrazy Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:43 pm

treble21 wrote:New to the board so not sure if this has been shared here yet, but HH says that the season 5 premiere takes place 6 weeks after the season finale, and that Bones is just returning from Guatemala. So I was thinking how awesome would it be if the did a little nod to the pilot when she returns? ( when Booth had homeland security detain her....) cheers
Howdy treble21! Welcome to the ABY!

That would be cute, but with the way they've been treating Angela lately she'll flash somebody!!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Comicon spoiler and some speculation Empty Re: Comicon spoiler and some speculation

Post by dawnsfire Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:11 pm

Just so long as Brennan doesn't break her bat over Booth's head! Or damage any other pieces of furniture. (I actually enjoyed that in the Pilot)

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:24 am

So, her answer to Booth's condition was to flee and go on an archaeological dig? Or something else? I'm not gonna judge yet because obviously we don't have all the facts, but it's what it kind of seems like. That's just speculation of course, but I guess it does stick with his whole "Booth's problem isn't remembering who Brennan is, but which Brennan she is." thing. So...what? Booth wakes up, thinks they're married...Brennan, scared by the feelings she's bene confronted with flees to Guatemala? Maybe not, but that's strangely enough how I could see it happening.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:25 am

MoonlightGardenias wrote:So, her answer to Booth's condition was to flee and go on an archaeological dig? Or something else? I'm not gonna judge yet because obviously we don't have all the facts, but it's what it kind of seems like. That's just speculation of course, but I guess it does stick with his whole "Booth's problem isn't remembering who Brennan is, but which Brennan she is." thing. So...what? Booth wakes up, thinks they're married...Brennan, scared by the feelings she's bene confronted with flees to Guatemala? Maybe not, but that's strangely enough how I could see it happening.

Yeah that's how I see it as happening too, It seems very in character for Brennan to run away when confronted with an uncomfortable truth.

Just saw a twitter post from HH that kinda references her leaving.
"Brennan would NEVER abandon Booth in a time of need! No spoiler in that, just basic character." I get the impression that this was in response to some angry twitter posts that basically implied that brennan left him while he was recovering from surgery. ( which clearly she would never do and HH felt the need to point that out)

Last edited by treble21 on Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : came across HH twitter post and wanted to share ;))
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:35 pm

I can't see why she'd run away. I would have thought she'd have evolve more than that. I mean yeah she has to confront her feelings, if not publicly, privately, either way she has to confront them, but I would hope she was mature enough and cared for Booth enough as a partner and friend not to leave him when he's recovering from freakin brain surgery. I surely hope this isn't going to happen, because that would be really awful on Temperance's behalf. I mean running away like a baby because of a few feelings? She should be able to compartmentalize (like she likes to brag she can do so well) enough to be able to help Booth out and not run away like a scared little boy. If it plays out that way, I'm calling the soap net to see if they'd like to syndicate this show because it's heading down that route and I hope we can steer clear of that path.

What I don't understand is how she can be so foreword with guys and her feelings sexuality and otherwise. But when it comes to Booth she runs away like a baby and avoid the subject at all costs? True love fears? Or what is her deal? Girl needs to grow up, SHEESH!

PS. I'm in kind of an icky bad mood so i don't mean to attack. I'm just having one of those "Mood" things.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:53 pm

That's what scares me about the six week jump. Even if she didn't abandon him during his time of need (which I agree I don't think she'd do, even if she was asked to come I could see her refusing or putting it off until she was certain he was better.)...But this is basically like the break between season two and three or (even though we don't really know how much time passed) s3 and s4. There's so much potential for emotional plotline there, but they just brush past all that so they can have a case again. I understand, but still.

So what makes her go to Guatemala AGAIN? I'm hoping they can do this and not completely eff everything up.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:11 am

Welcome to the board!!! Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ReginaPhalange Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:25 am

MoonlightGardenias wrote:That's what scares me about the six week jump. Even if she didn't abandon him during his time of need (which I agree I don't think she'd do, even if she was asked to come I could see her refusing or putting it off until she was certain he was better.)...But this is basically like the break between season two and three or (even though we don't really know how much time passed) s3 and s4. There's so much potential for emotional plotline there, but they just brush past all that so they can have a case again. I understand, but still.

So what makes her go to Guatemala AGAIN? I'm hoping they can do this and not completely eff everything up.

I agree - I'm afraid that they'll put these huge emotional issues on the backburner and get back into the case-solving mode right away. If she does end up in Guatemala, I hope we find out that Booth was feeling well enough and encouraged her to go.

In any case, they won't be able to avoid the fallout from the end of last season forever. We'll probably just have to be patient. Rolling Eyes
ReginaPhalange
ReginaPhalange
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by willgirl Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:45 am

Treble! Welcome! Another Canadian! (I'm in Toronto!) Good to have you here!
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

Post by willgirl Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:45 am

(Please note, my above message contains too many exclamation points). Smile
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:15 am

willgirl wrote:(Please note, my above message contains too many exclamation points). Smile
They go well with all the sparkles on your sig!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:03 am

willgirl wrote:Treble! Welcome! Another Canadian! (I'm in Toronto!) Good to have you here!

Thanks! I always say you can never have to many exclamation marks! LOL
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum