Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DB Not at Comic Con Because of Wife

5 posters

Go down

DB Not at Comic Con Because of Wife Empty DB Not at Comic Con Because of Wife

Post by willgirl Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:42 am

From the Whedonesque Twitter:

Sorry may not have heard that correctly and David wasn't entirely clear - but his reason was to do w/wife and pregnancy - sorry will clarify

about 3 hours ago from Twitterrific in labor, rather

about 3 hours ago from Twitterrific David Boreanaz not able to be at Con - wife I'm labor. He will be directing ep 100 of Bones
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

DB Not at Comic Con Because of Wife Empty Re: DB Not at Comic Con Because of Wife

Post by Francie Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:53 am

^ it's been corrected, wills...it was misheard Smile she's NOT in labour but the reason he didn't go WAS b/c she's roughly 8 months pregnant now...
Francie
Francie
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4722
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

DB Not at Comic Con Because of Wife Empty Re: DB Not at Comic Con Because of Wife

Post by DBCrazy Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:14 pm

Does that mean we're going to have Daddy/baby doll photos soon?
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by willgirl Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:33 pm

Thanks for the update Francie!

Check out Comic Con video with Emily and Hart in the News thread!
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Francie Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:08 am

DBCrazy wrote:Does that mean we're going to have Daddy/baby doll photos soon?

NO idea Smile she's 34 weeks so she's due soon...I'm guessing 1st week of September...I hope so Wink

wills: yw!!! k I'll check it out @ some pt!!! thnx!
Francie
Francie
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Francie Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:03 am

saw the HH and ED vid...nice! Smile

and here's Mr.B's vid to the fans @ CC:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

thnx to those @ twitter who have tweeted it and RTed it Smile he's definitely a riot in my book :nod:
Francie
Francie
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:49 am

Great vid.....he is so funny, even when he is not there.....
And I love that he would rather stay with his family at this time than fly to the other side of the usa.....
Thanks for posting!

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:58 am

Francie, thanks for that video!! He's soo funny.

"... deeply deserving of an award!" LOL!!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:01 am

DBCrazy wrote:Francie, thanks for that video!! He's soo funny.

"... deeply deserving of an award!" LOL!!

I share this opinion.....he is deeply deserving of an award.....and we all know that he is more talking about himself, than about Booth here....

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Francie Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:49 am

yw, guys! he made me smile today that's for sure Smile

Toz: he's being criticized because San Diego is only 2 hrs away from LA and some people are thinking he could easily make the trip...honestly? if he didn't feel comfortable leaving her @ 34 weeks, he shouldn't have to defend himself...but it looks like people think of the fact he always puts his family first...yes he's working but he's IN LA but God forbid she needs him in a hurry,. he can get there...he was in San Diego, two hrs away...he wouldn't be able to...

sigh...sorry guys...I'm just REALLY irked at how people are thinking he should choose work over his family and the fact I pray he has a healthy child apparently means that there's soemthing wrong with me...sigh...
Francie
Francie
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:01 am

Francie, I don't people should criticize him for not being there, especially considering the circumstances. But it would have been better if they would NOT have billed him as being there, since it doesn't sound like there was any emergency. Personally I don't care, but if I'd flown out to San Diego for the chance in a billion that I'd get to see him, and he didn't show, I'd probably be kinduv out of sorts about it.

But I'm soo happy he's a family man, and I too hope they have a perfect little baby girl!!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:20 am

maybe she had some problems....nothing serious, but I guess he wouldn't want to leave her then.....and it often happens that tiny women (and Jamie is tiny!) have contractions weeks before the actual birthday of the child....

and even if he just wasn't feeling like leaving her alone, maybe a gut feeling, it is better that he stayed away.....he wouldn't have stopped to worry anyway then

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:25 am

ToZiKa wrote:maybe she had some problems....nothing serious, but I guess he wouldn't want to leave her then.....and it often happens that tiny women (and Jamie is tiny!) have contractions weeks before the actual birthday of the child....

and even if he just wasn't feeling like leaving her alone, maybe a gut feeling, it is better that he stayed away.....he wouldn't have stopped to worry anyway then
That's true. And if she was having problems he would be one that would not say a word about it to anyone. Which is very good. I soo love that he's a private kind of guy!!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:28 am

DBCrazy wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:maybe she had some problems....nothing serious, but I guess he wouldn't want to leave her then.....and it often happens that tiny women (and Jamie is tiny!) have contractions weeks before the actual birthday of the child....

That's true. And if she was having problems he would be one that would not say a word about it to anyone. Which is very good. I soo love that he's a private kind of guy!!
it is just NONE OF OUR BUSINESS.....and sometimes I feel really really bad for looking at all those pics of him and his family.....but they are just soo cute together

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:33 am

ToZiKa wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:

it is just NONE OF OUR BUSINESS.....and sometimes I feel really really bad for looking at all those pics of him and his family.....but they are just soo cute together
Totally agree! Couldn't have said it better.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:36 am

DBCrazy wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:

it's just a shame that we still are here to talk about them..... Embarassed

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:44 am

ToZiKa wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:

Does that seem like something that would bother him/them? I think as a whole we're pretty respectful. I remember somewhere hearing him talk about fans (like us) not really being all that much different than sports fans! We're just an energetic lot, that's all.

But when someone just has to be rude that's another matter entirely...
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:46 am

DBCrazy wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:

Does that seem like something that would bother him/them? I think as a whole we're pretty respectful. I remember somewhere hearing him talk about fans (like us) not really being all that much different than sports fans! We're just an energetic lot, that's all.

But when someone just has to be rude that's another matter entirely...

yeah I started spending hours on youtube marking every bad comment about his wife being ugly, stupid or whatever as spam....I should get a meeting with him for that.....don't you think?
but you are right, we really aren't doing anything too bad

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:48 am

^^ Yeah, it's amazing how people show their true colors when they start that name calling. You may not be "into" women that look like her, but there's no way that she can be called ugly. And if they're just jealous because David picked her, oh well! Did they really think he was gonna pick them - with that attitude??
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:52 am

DBCrazy wrote:^^ Yeah, it's amazing how people show their true colors when they start that name calling. You may not be "into" women that look like her, but there's no way that she can be called ugly. And if they're just jealous because David picked her, oh well! Did they really think he was gonna pick them - with that attitude??
I know....I don't really like her looks either (never found blondes especially beautiful, wheter it be women or men)....but that's not important at all, because he should like her looks and he does and he loves her and that's enough to make her perfect for him imo.....

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:56 am

ToZiKa wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:^^ Yeah, it's amazing how people show their true colors when they start that name calling. You may not be "into" women that look like her, but there's no way that she can be called ugly. And if they're just jealous because David picked her, oh well! Did they really think he was gonna pick them - with that attitude??
I know....I don't really like her looks either (never found blondes especially beautiful, wheter it be women or men)....but that's not important at all, because he should like her looks and he does and he loves her and that's enough to make her perfect for him imo.....
Exactly!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by moonlightbones Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:18 am

The video was quite amusing. David has always seemed to have a fabulous sense of humor.

I don't blame him one bit for staying home with his pregnant wife. If it were my husband I'd want him to do the same. Who's to say she couldn't go in to pre-mature labor? Who's to say her DOCTOR told him it would be better if he stayed put just in case. Or maybe he's just so blown away by how incredible she looks carrying his child he would rather stay home and help her take care of their son than anything else in the world? Whatever his reasoning, he is perfectly within his rights to make that decision. Kinda off topic here, but there's a country band called Sugarland, and they've been doing some concerts with Kenny Chesney. Their lead singer, Jennifer Nettles has been having some vocal problems since January and the doctor put her on vocal rest a couple weeks ago....some of the fans were just BRUTAL about them having to cancel some of their dates....I don't get why people think the whole world revolves around them and what they want. Celebs are people too you know?

*steps off soap box*

Sorry about the rant. No
moonlightbones
moonlightbones
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 308
Say What You Want : - 'What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.' -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Francie Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:41 am

^ no need to apologize for the rant Smile they ARE people too...which is why when I saw people getting upset they never got their 'Demily' pix that I just saw RED...I can understand what Sherry said re: that if I had made plans to go to CC to see him specifically and he didn't show up, I would have been upset too...but all things being equal, his wife IS pregnant...people need to realize that at this stage in her pregnancy, he WILL choose her over them...it's only natural...when I saw him in May, she was what? 5 months...so I was REALLY lucky he was able to attend the UpFronts...if he didn't, I would have been upset sure...I went to NYC to see him specifically...but at the same time, I KNOW what his family means to him...hell, I half expected NOT to see him when I got there...he had turned 40 that Saturday so I was just praying he WOULD be there...and thank God he was...but I digress.

I guess I just don't see why people can't put themselves in the celeb's shoes and realize they have a a family just like everyone else...to David...? acting is a job...he's said it before that he's happy to be able to put food on his family's table...and I'm not saying all this to be argumentative...I just wish the fact he didn't go wasn't such a big issue...I guess I just defend him WAY too much...sigh...

sorry for MY rant...and it's JMO Smile
Francie
Francie
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum