Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[POLL] Help pick the new Motto for Season Five!

+2
SnoopGirl
THX1138
6 posters

Go down

What should the new motto for Season Five be?

[POLL] Help pick the new Motto for Season Five! Vote_lcap17%[POLL] Help pick the new Motto for Season Five! Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 8 ]
[POLL] Help pick the new Motto for Season Five! Vote_lcap4%[POLL] Help pick the new Motto for Season Five! Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
[POLL] Help pick the new Motto for Season Five! Vote_lcap17%[POLL] Help pick the new Motto for Season Five! Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 8 ]
[POLL] Help pick the new Motto for Season Five! Vote_lcap9%[POLL] Help pick the new Motto for Season Five! Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 4 ]
[POLL] Help pick the new Motto for Season Five! Vote_lcap9%[POLL] Help pick the new Motto for Season Five! Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 4 ]
[ 4 ]
[POLL] Help pick the new Motto for Season Five! Vote_lcap4%[POLL] Help pick the new Motto for Season Five! Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
[ 4 ]
[POLL] Help pick the new Motto for Season Five! Vote_lcap7%[POLL] Help pick the new Motto for Season Five! Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]
[POLL] Help pick the new Motto for Season Five! Vote_lcap15%[POLL] Help pick the new Motto for Season Five! Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 46

[POLL] Help pick the new Motto for Season Five! Empty [POLL] Help pick the new Motto for Season Five!

Post by THX1138 Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:34 am

Season Five is fast approaching, just a few months away. Help pick out a new motto that best underscores what you want Season Five to be!

Top Ten Listed
Multiple Choices Allowed

king RM

Last edited by THX1138 on Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated poll)
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

[POLL] Help pick the new Motto for Season Five! Empty Re: [POLL] Help pick the new Motto for Season Five!

Post by SnoopGirl Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:43 am

Continuity is what the show REALLY lacked in Season Four. I think the strike in Season 3 really screwed up the momentum.

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

[POLL] Help pick the new Motto for Season Five! Empty Re: [POLL] Help pick the new Motto for Season Five!

Post by MoonlightGardenias Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:44 am

Why is there not an all the above option? Seriously though, I'm kind of thinking number 10, because regardless of anyone getting shot, or any sex, or any possible babies or situations there might be a baby...it's all held within his (and, well, the rest of the writing team) hot little hands. Please, guys, we beg you: Do Not Screw This Up.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:01 am

I clicked every little box since there wasn't an All of the Above option. But the last one really sums it up. Please, please, please, don't screw this up!

Continuity is what the show REALLY lacked in Season Four. I think the strike in Season 3 really screwed up the momentum.
I agree with snoop about the ultimate root of the trouble, though. Outside of HH letting it happen, that is.

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by moonlightbones Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:48 pm

I chose the last option as well.

Although my other choice would be #2. I'm sick of Booth being the one in the hospital all the time.
moonlightbones
moonlightbones
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 308
Say What You Want : - 'What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.' -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:16 pm

A return to science, case work, and shipperlicious moments
CCC
and real sex!

That'd do it for me!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum