Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Story Idea

3 posters

Go down

Story Idea Empty Story Idea

Post by bones206 Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:42 pm

Alright, so, everyday I go to X-C practice and I run with this other girl. Our coach can't coach us until August, because we could get disqualified if he coaches with us early. The rest of the team is invited, but, they don't come. And, the football team also practices the same time we run. So, we go for a run and we usually run in a 2 mileish loop, so we end at the track. When we get to the track... the guys just happen to be running their sprints... shirtless. However, they only practice on Mon., Wed., and Fridays. So, we like to run the loop on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.

So, I was womdering if anyone would like to write a story about that. For example, Brennan and Angela going for a run sometime, and just happening on Booth working out or something like that. But, Booth not knowing.

I know it sucks, but, if anyone is willing to take a whack at it, please do!!!
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Story Idea Empty Re: Story Idea

Post by THX1138 Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:03 am

Actually I'm sort of working on something like that now, it's one of my WIP (works in progress). Tenatively titled "Guns and Hoses" after the annual Cop/Firefighter charity boxing match of the same name. Here's an excerpt where Angela and some ladies from the FBI are watching Booth workout:

‘…forty-seven, forty-eight, forty-nine, fifty’ Booth released his grip and landed on the mat with a soft thud. ‘another set of crunches and then I’ll go back to working the bag for ten more…ah great, the pack is back and Angela’s with them.

Booth snatched up his towel and mopped the sweat from his face, before tossing it over his shoulder. He shot Angela a friendly look, nodded at her and then grunted in acknowledgement as she called out to him, waving like a possessed fan girl. A wry smile forced it’s way onto Booth’s lips as he shook his head at her and studiously ignored the rest of the pack. Turning back to the task at hand, Booth adjusted the incline on the sit-up bench to increase the angle, and subsequently the difficulty, for his workout. Laying down he began ripping out his next set of fifty sit-ups, focusing on the burn that set in along his abdominals to block out the sound of his gossiping admirers who weren’t half as quiet as they thought they were.

“Mmm-mmm. I’m telling you I could just sink my teeth into that stomach…or any part of him for that matter.” Angela snapped off a carrot stick to emphasize her point and was met with a chorus of ‘yesses’ and ‘oh yeahs’.

“He smiled at you, a real smile. He never smiles at anyone.” Angela turned to see a thin lipped, big titted bleach bottle blond staring at her. “How do you know Seeley?”

“How do I know him or how well do I know him?” Angela rolled her eyes at the woman. “The answer to those questions, in no particular order, are intimately and well enough to know he doesn’t like to be called Seeley.” The acidic remark stung enough that the blond sat back without pressing the issue, but she didn’t have to worry as another member of the pack readily filled the void.

“I think what Marnie was really asking was if you’re dating Seel-, um, I mean Agent Booth. No disrespect if you are it’s just that he’s, well he’s a very handsome man and he’s single, and as far as anyone here knows…”

“He’s the most eligible bachelor at the Hoover?” Finishing her sentiment and the woman nodded. Angela gave he a once over and smiled, she was quite pretty, but very young. A natural blonde, sandy haired with a clean fresh look and freckles on her cheeks but she couldn’t be more than twenty-five, definitely a junior member of the pack. Angela's smile widened, “I’ve known Booth for years, and your right sweetie. He’s a hunk of man candy if ever there was one.” Angela made lip smacking noises to emphasize the point and noticing the attention she’d garnered, pushed on. “Not just that but he’s a total sweetheart. He’s kind, attentive, caring, romantic, built like a brick shithouse and chivalrous to a fault. Don’t even think about opening your own door or paying for a meal with him around, and girl that man can kiss!”

Angela watched as several faces fell at once, but noted the few that didn’t fall at all and instead became more focused. ‘Bitches. Thinking they can make a move on him when I’m talking about him like we’re dating. Hell, that Marnie bitch is probably planning on throwing her boney ass at him first chance she gets. Time to nip that in the bud.’

That's part I've already worked on. I'm not sure if it'll be a two or three chapters (my chapters tend to be longer than average, around 7K to 10K words each), but I'll let you know when I've got something if you want to beta it.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:24 am

Well, I'm sure that Way will be very, very pleased with what you've linked her cross-country girls and track team fellas together with!

Very Nice!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:14 am

It's a great story! I'd love to beta it!!! I also will think of this story EVERY time I "watch" them run...
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down