Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiral Staircase (two-shot, rated T)

+2
Zeddie
Cassiopeia
6 posters

Go down

Spiral Staircase (two-shot, rated T) Empty Spiral Staircase (two-shot, rated T)

Post by Cassiopeia Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:43 am

Characters: Booth, Brennan
Time Frame: Sometime in the season 4
Disclaimer: I wish that Bones would be mine. But it’s Hart’s and Kathy’s. _________________________________________________________
“Thank you Mr. Sweeney, for sharing information.” he said turning himself to aforementioned man. “You have been really helpful.”

“Ah, that was nothing. I really disliked the man. I hope he rots in hell. Pardon me saying that, but I disliked him very much.” he said it with serious face. “Could I get you some more tea before you go? There is one thing I have to show for you afterwards.”

Booth looked at Brennan “Whatta ya say Bones? Should we have one more cup of tea?”

“I think I would have one more cup. It was quite delicious. And I would like to see what you had to show to us” she said giving a teacup to him. So did her partner.

“I shall be right back. But the tea-water will boil long, so excuse me, if I am late.” said the man leaving the room.

As the man stepped out from the room Brennan stood up and looked around.
“So what do you think of him? What do your “gut” say” she asked, doing the quotation marks with her fingers. “I, myself, do not think that he is capable of committing that murder.”

“Why?” he asked, irritated by Brennan.

“Look at him. He seems too weak. And besides there was second person involved.” she responded, as she stepped to the shelf.

“How so?” he asked watching her moving.

“Hodgins gave me a call when you were in bathroom. He said that Cam had found DNA’s belonging to two people from victim’s skin.” she said while moving in front of the shelves. Some pictures had caught her attention.

“Aah… Looks like we have a Bonnie & Clyde to catch” he stated with a smug. She turned her face at him, furrowing her brows.

“I don’t know what that means. And why do you assume there was man and a woman involved?” she turned back to the shelf.

“It’s just a saying, Bones, relax.” he smiled and watched her touching the photo frames and other stuff that were on the shelf.

Brennan looked at the photos. There were several of them with the man that they had just talked with and an elderly woman with him. She assumed that she was his wife. Lovely couple. There were also some pictures of kids and grownups whom Brennan thought to be their children and grandchildren. There were also an urn with markings.
She wanted to have closer look at the markings when Booth suddenly said “No, Bones, please don’t touch that!”

She turned herself to Booth and asked “Why?”

“Because it’s an urn with ashes. Probably the remains of the dead wife of Mr. Sweeney. Please d….” he went silent as Bones took the urn into her arms.

“You just had to, right?” he asked with an annoyed voice.

“It’s nothing to be afraid of, Booth.” she says calmly, squinting at markings. Booth frowned. After a minute she said, “See those markings,” she waved the urn and tried to get Booth a closer look “they originate from Greece and they mean ‘immortality’.”

“Please put that down, Bones, before you will drop that” he was getting irritated by the behavior of his partner. “Human ashes are sacred, they are not meant for playing.”

As Bones tried to looked under it, he yelped “Please, Bones! For god’s sake. You are not at the Jeffersonian! It’s the old man’s home. And believe me he is going to be mad that you played with her wife.”

“Booth, come on. I am not doing anything with the ash. I am just looking at the urn. You are too narrow-minded sometimes.”

“Ah, me – and narrow minded?” he was getting more irritated. “Sometimes I feel the only sane person working with you and your squints.”

“Oh, please, you like us” she rolled her eyes. While she was tilting the urn the top came of and parts of ashes dropped down.”

“BONES!” he yelled when he quickly stood up “See what you have done.” He quickly walked over to Brennan and grabbed the urn from her hands. “Gimme that. I was warning you and you didn’t listen!” he said with anger. He placed the urn back to its place.

“Oh, come on! It was only a one drop of ashes.” she yelled back.

“That’s not the point! You shouldn’t have touched that!” he was speaking in a low tone. “Let’s get something to clean up the mess that YOU made!”

He grabbed Brennan from the wrist and was dragging her to the nearest door, hoping that it would be hallway or something where he could find a brush to clean the ash up. Instead of the hallway there was a spiral staircase. He went in there dragging her behind him. “Let’s see if it takes us somewhere” and he started to step upwards.

“Oh you perfect catholic boy” she sighed while being dragged after the pissed-off FBI man.

He stopped stepping up and turned around feeling all so sudden furious. Now they stood in the middle of the spiral staircase, Booth facing down Brennan, who was few steps down of the place where he was standing. “What! Now you are mocking me?” She stopped on his tracks, facing him. “You don’t play with human’s ash! It is very inapropriate!”

“What, No! Why are you acting so weird. It was just an ash in a pot! I could understand if I had broken a priceless artifact. What is the matter with you?”

“Bones! Don’t you see. It is like I would touch the human remains and ruin the crime scene before you can reach there!”

“That is an inappropriate comparison! It has nothing to do with it!” she yelled back starting to get irritated by the behavior of her partner.”What’s up with you, why are you so irritated?”

“Why! Why? You ask me WHY? Because when the man gets back and sees the ashes he will get mad and he doesn’t show us the thing that he supposed to show us!” he yelled at her face.

“OK, well then, let’s go back” she said trying to calm down, “we go back and we will wait the man. We will tell him what happened, and I am sure he will help us to find something to clean that up.”

“NO! Are you crazy??” he yelped.

“ I am not crazy. I am perfectly sane person.”

“No you are not” he stated with fury. “Can you imagine what that man will do?

Obviously not.” he stated after looking to Brennan’s face. “He would be mad at us that we even touched that. He will kick us out in the matter of seconds. Better let’s move and find something to clean the mess YOU did, up!”

She groaned, as she was trying to pull her arm free. “Why are you such a philistine?”

He turned back at her, mad as hell. He growled with a very low tone “Don’t you use my past against me!”

“Well, you are a totally smug right now.” He could just feel how the blood was coming into his head. She had insulted her. Twice. He was getting angrier than he was before. He grabbed Brennan from her sleeve and started to drag her upstairs again. “Come on let’s get outta here. This won’t do any good for us”

“No! I am not coming with you anywhere. You are angry and you should calm down!” she freed her arm from his grip “I’m going back!”

“Oh, No, you are not” he grabbed her wrist again. He started stepping upwards again. “We must clean that mess you did!”

She tried to free herself again and yelled “Let me go, you arrogant ass!”

That was it when he had enough. He turned around to say something very insulting to Brennan. As he turned his words flew from his mind. Their faces were few inches away from each other. He was looking only to her eyes. They were sparkling with anger, making her blue eyes seem dark blue and dangerous. Her eyes told him that she is capable of hurting him, much. His arms were still clinging at her sleeve. He couldn’t turn his eyes away.

She felt herself getting furious and started again “Let me go, let me go do you hea…” she went silent as Booth’s lips locked them. The kiss startled both of them. They didn’t move at first. Brennan sighed silently because of the overwhelming feeling to have Booth’s lips on her. That was green light for Booth’s mind. He couldn’t control himself anymore. The residual anger made it even worse.
At first she didn’t respond. Her mind didn’t work. Her brain registrated that it was Booth kissing her. When she felt his tongue begging for entry she gave up the logiacal thinking opened her mouth for new feelings. It was so good. He held her head with one hand and the other was pulling her closer. Soon she raised her arms and tried to pull him closer. They kissed fiercely and passionately until oxygen became necessary.

The first to pull back was Booth. He looked her face as she opened her eyes. When he saw Brennan’s eyes were full of confusion and desire, he felt the urge to kiss her once more. He felt her backing downwards, he pulled her closer again. Brennan started to fight back, but she was powerless as Booth kissed her again. This time slowly and intensely. He locked his arms around her. After a while they stopped kissing, again because of the lack of oxygen. They stayed with each other’s clasp.

After a while staying there with his partner in his grip he asked “What we were fighting about?” as he tried to remember what brought them there.

“Wha…” she answered with a weak voice. “I believe it had something to do with that ash that I were playing with”

“Oh, yeah, thanks.” he smiled. “You know we shouldn’t do this” “What?”she asked.
“This thing what we are doing. Otherwise we could never solve this case.”

It is suppose to be a oneshot, but if anyone is interested I could write it two-shot or even a three-shot Wink
Thanks for reading

Last edited by Cassiopeia on Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11713
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Spiral Staircase (two-shot, rated T) Empty Re: Spiral Staircase (two-shot, rated T)

Post by Zeddie Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:38 am

I like it Very Happy great job Cass!!

maybe you could write some more.....
Zeddie
Zeddie
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 12060
Say What You Want : Fanfiction is a way of the culture repairing the damage done
in a system where contemporary myths are owned by corporations instead of owned by the folk.
-- Henry Jenkins
Spiral Staircase (two-shot, rated T) 8d0b0409962e33290be09e7890718bde2b3c7fe1
Registration date : 2009-01-08

http://www.fanfiction.net/~csiloverzed

Back to top Go down

Spiral Staircase (two-shot, rated T) Empty Re: Spiral Staircase (two-shot, rated T)

Post by Bonesbabe Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:34 pm

oooh! luv it so much! plz write more....

Bonesbabe
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:37 pm

Great job, Cass! No matter what those two try to do they're going to end up with each other sooner or later. Here, it's sooner!!!!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:16 pm

I'm sooooooo sorry Cassi, that I still hadn't reviewed.....so here it is now....only a few weeks late.... Embarassed

Poor Booth.....I am sure he was close to having a heart-attack.
But at least he got a kiss, or two....and maybe even more in the future.

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:51 am

Well you can't leave us hanging Cass, definitely a triple! Kissing on the staircase, classic, I loved it!

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:37 am

Thanks to sany for proofing my text. And all of ya dears who reviewed. Its the final chapter cause I don't have no more inspiration for this story, as I found new storylines.
But Thank Ya'll

Spiral Staircase

Chapter 2

She was in her office, doing research for the new book she was writing. Google, as usual, had a lot of good answers for the questions she had in her head. She was trying to gather her thoughts when she heard knocking on glass door of her office. They were three soft taps. She glanced up and saw Booth waving. Then she stood up walked to the door and unlocked it. Ever since Zach had left the Jeffersonian, the interns had come to her asking things and they got annoying. Whenever she was working with her book, she locked the door most times.

She smiled when Booth opened the door and stepped in.

“Hey” he said silently, “how’s your book?”

“I have no time to write these days. So as it seems, it is going to take a long time before it will be ready to publish.”

He smiled again. It was the kind of answer he was expecting – logical and scientific. She was Brennan, he couldn’t expect less.

“Anything new in this book? Does Kathy have new boyfriend? “ he asked grinning childishly. He had that charm smile on again which made Brennan go weak by the knees.

“No, she is still with Andy. Although, I can’t consider them dating or Andy being her boyfriend”

He sat down and raised his eyebrows.

“Oh really?” he smiled “What about all those steamy scenes with Andy and Kathy? With them sleeping together for almost 3 years already, I would think that they are together.”

The look on her face said that she ignored her statements.

“Come on, they are arguing like they have been married for decades.”

She was surprised. There had been a lot of bickering between Kathy and Andy in her books. But she did not expect that Booth would know that.

“How you could say that? Have you read all my books?” she asked suspiciously.

That question caught him offguard. Of course he had read all of her books when they came out. Some even before they were published. How could she not know that?

“Amm… Yeah… amm… Sort of” he replied stammering.

“Really??!” she was surprised. She always thought that Booth was not the type of person who would read her books. He dealt with murders and dead bodies daily and she thought that these kinds of novels would not be his choice of leisure time reading. She had always thought some magazines or light reading would be more to his taste.

“Yeah…” he said shakily. “I mean come on, we work together. I want to know what my partner is writing about me. Ya know, I have a reputation to hold”

She was smiling wickedly “I have said to you many times that Andy is not based on you!” And he wasn’t. In her opinion Andy had been the perfect partner for her and she would have been glad to have that kind of man. But she had Booth, who was more challenging than Andy ever was.

He stated “Well, the only human that believes that is true is YOU”

“What.” she wanted to fight back “He is not based on you.” She stated in a tone which didn’t require answer.

“Come on!”

“How could he be based on you? I mean you and I haven’t done the same things that they have.” she said with her cheeks starting to redden. She remembered the hot scene she had just written. After the incident in the spiral staircase, the steamy scenes came very often in her head. And today she had just written one down. “I have no base of writing Andy from you” she finally added.

“We have done” he said suddenly serious.

“What we have done?” she asked confused.

“Things that may be in your book.” he said.

“What exactly did we do?” he asked more confused.

“That spiral staircase kiss we had. That counts.”

“Umm… Yeah…” She was unable to speak. “It was only one time, and I am sure it wouldn’t have happened if you had stayed calm.” she started to ramble “You were angry and your anger found a suitable place to settle. You know, when you are angry or passionate – the same area in your brain is activated. So I am not surprised that you did that.” she finished.

“Ah, I did that?” he was feeling irritated again and he didn’t even know why. “I remember very vividly that you were part of this action.”

“I was” she answered after collecting herself. “I just thought I should let your anger subside”

“Ah, just let my anger subside?” he repeated her statement unbelievingly. She was kissing him back at the time, why would she deny that. “And there I was thinking that you might feel like a human for once in your life”.

Confused, she asked. “What do feelings have to do with it?”

“What do feelings have to do with this?” he repeated, and stood up. She was Brennan. He thought it would be best to tell her things her way “My data shows me that there are always feelings when two people are kissing. I have never kissed somebody without feeling something towards them.”

She was stunned. Did he sayd that he had feelings for her? That was something new.

“Y… You have feelings towards me?” she asked softly.

Now he was stunned. Did he really say that out loud? Oh crap. “Amm...” he was thinking what to say “Well I do. I like you a lot and … and…” his words trailed off while he was trying to think of what he was going to say.

“That is something new” she said “I always thought we were just partners and there was a line between us.”

“Well… ahm…” he was surprised by that statement. “I am thinking that we crossed the line once that kiss in the spiral staircase happened.” he stated.

“I was thinking that too.” she murmured.

“I thought that you were only waiting there for my anger to subside.” he said.

“You said so yourself. What are you doing?” he asked when he saw her stepping closer to him.

“I think I must find out if I have some feelings towards you then. Maybe we could cross that line again” she said silently smiling.

“Ah, oh…” he was surprised again. He hadn’t expected that. He had been waiting for scientific babble again “How a…” was the only words he could say before she bent her head and came too close to him. He fell silent feeling her closeness. “Are you sure?” he asked. To answer he got silent nod. Closing his eyes he bent closer, as she reached for him too. Their mouths briefly touched. It was good, heavenly bliss.

She touched his lips with her lips gently. That simple touch fired off millions of nerve cells in Booth’s body. Like small fires had light up in his body. He couldn’t stand it anymore. He locked his hands around her, one hand hold her head and the other was on her back, pulling her closer. Her tongue touched his lips and he opened them immediately with no waiting time. She felt those same sweet and fiery nerve cells all over her body. He lit her up like a torch. It felt so good. She drowned in his long and passionate kiss.

Finally when the kiss subsided, he touched her cheek gently with his cheek and asked.

“Did you find out if you have some feelings towards me?”

“After a long analysis I can say that I might have some feelings toward you.”

He smiled against her cheek.

“Rational answer” he said.

“Always”

Thank you for all of your reviews my friends!
Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11713
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:29 am

Cassi, a very nice 'Kathy and Andy' confrontation.
“Well… ahm…” he was surprised by that statement. “I am thinking that we crossed the line once that kiss in the spiral staircase happened.” he stated.

“I was thinking that too.” she murmured.

“I thought that you were only waiting there for my anger to subside.” he said.
Haha! He caught ya, Bones! Laughing Laughing

Now, what's the next storyline that you have for us, Cassi?
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum