Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch with Kristin Question

2 posters

Go down

Watch with Kristin Question Empty Watch with Kristin Question

Post by southerngirl Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:33 am

Mari: I need some Bones scoop! Will Booth's brother be back?
We caught up with Brendan Fehr at the golf classic this morning, and he told us, "As far as I'm told, I will be back. I don't know how many episodes. I don't know in what capacity or anything like that, but I have been told that I can expect a little bit of employment in the upcoming season." Since Booth is in recovery, Fehr thinks it would be interesting for him to fill in for Booth, and maybe even attempt to sweep Bones off her feet again. "I suppose he does stand a chance [with her]. He's a fairly handsome guy," joked Brendan, "but ultimately it's Seeley and Bones' deal."

southerngirl
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Watch with Kristin Question Empty Re: Watch with Kristin Question

Post by ReginaPhalange Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:14 am

Hmm... I suppose I'm glad Jared will be back. His relationship with Booth allows us more depth into Booth's character, and Jared's "relationship" (I use this term loosely) with Bones allows for more jealousy from Booth, which I like simply because I want it to lead to some further revelations about his feelings for her. Wink

I doubt we'll see Jared stick around for a long time, though. There's only so much they can do story-wise with him.
ReginaPhalange
ReginaPhalange
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum