Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Hart Hanson interview...

+10
dawnsfire
MoonlightGardenias
Shakari
loserette
Lo
mereva
ToZiKa
queen bess
bcriet
Francie
14 posters

Go down

New Hart Hanson interview... Empty New Hart Hanson interview...

Post by Francie Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:45 pm

not sure if it should go here but...

Hart answered some questions sent in by the fans...

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Smile
Francie
Francie
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4722
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

New Hart Hanson interview... Empty Re: New Hart Hanson interview...

Post by bcriet Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:29 pm

This was wonderful to read Smile thank you for posting it. Smile
bcriet
bcriet
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 197
Say What You Want : \"It is far better to regret doing something, than to regret not doing something\".
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by queen bess Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:45 pm

thanks for posting francie!!

Really nice to read and giving HH a chance to defend himself from much of the hate...

some of those question were so rude though...
queen bess
queen bess
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 17725
Say What You Want : demoted to countess...
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:50 pm

Yeah I don't understand some people......some fo those questions were really rude.....
But our Mama got a few q's in as well cheers

Thanks for posting Francie!

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:53 am

HH about E&D:"I’ve never understood how such a brotherly/sisterly vibe offscreen turns into a sexually charged romantic vibe onscreen. I don't want to look too closely at that, it might be creepy."
He-heeeee... Very Happy
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:58 am

ToZiKa wrote:Yeah I don't understand some people......some fo those questions were really rude.....
But our Mama got a few q's in as well cheers

Thanks for posting Francie!

i agree. it must be hard for Hart to not get too defensive.
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by Francie Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:36 pm

yw, guys! Smile

I think he handled himself well...I honestly dunno if I would have been able to eb as diplomatic as he was...lol
Francie
Francie
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4722

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:07 pm

I wouldn't have been able to be so diplomatic.....I mean, I think that some of the things they were not so happy about I didn't like either, but it's not some fanfiction and we have to live with what they give us, and I don't think it's bad most of the time.....some things I would have liked to be done a little differently, but all in all it is a great show and Hart does a good job writing it

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by loserette Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:39 am

It's a really interesting read. They even asked one of my questions (FYI, I asked a nice, non-insulting one). Some of the questions were really rude and not representing the general mood and attitude of (real) fans... HH kept his cool and answered in a smart and funny way. I truly love him for giving us this show...

loserette
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 168
Say What You Want : Reality continues to ruin my life. Calvin&Hobbes
Registration date : 2008-10-30

http://notesfromanemotionallyimpaired.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakari Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:51 am

Great interview. You go, Hart! cheers cheers cheers
Shakari
Shakari
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1117
Say What You Want : Jesus is NOT a zombie!
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:07 am

Great interview. I love Hart, even though he frustrates me. So we can take tEitB literally. Hmm...see what I mean? He drops clues like that with no follow-up. Great interview, though.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by queen bess Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:43 am

yeah... i was a bit disappointed in some of the question choices TBH, i felt there was an overall negative tone, which i don't think really shows the fans in a great light... but nevermind...

hmmm... literal EitB huh?? interesting...
queen bess
queen bess
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 17725
Say What You Want : demoted to countess...
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:29 am

Frankly, I thought he dodged giving any straight and solid answers to the really pressing questions. Man has a fine career in politics in front of him should he chose to change his profession.
Nice turn of phrase, though--I did like the brother/sister vibe thing, too! Gives a whole new meaning to "It was like kissing my brother," hmm?
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirl Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:41 pm

I am just glad that Bones it getting so much press, it seems this year they are getting more than they did last year!

southerngirl
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:47 pm

southerngirl wrote:I am just glad that Bones it getting so much press, it seems this year they are getting more than they did last year!

It showed up in some webcomix, too. I'd post them, but not sure how to do that just yet...

Last edited by dawnsfire on Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:38 pm

I'm sorry but I didn't think any of the questions were rude, tough yes, but not rude. What we got was a real interview as opposed to the standard puff piece we generally see from folks like Auselio.

Now what really got me was the extent to which HH managed to either avoid answering questions or re-frame them in such a way that the question became irrelevant. Example, when asked about the uproar over the S4 finale and fan reaction being either very positive or very negative, HH sounded like a presidential candidate. First he tried to re-frame it saying that if the fans really didn't like the finale they wouldn't have more fans than before. In what world does that logic apply? First the show had growing viewership over the last half of the season, second the finale was hyped as being the episode where we finally see them hook up, third there was NO competition from the rest of the nets on that night. It'd have been worrisome for the show if it didn't finish out with more viewers at the finale than before.

Next he says that just because they didn't feel joy the important thing was that they felt something - wtf? Okay, so if they hated it with a fiery passion that's a good thing? Puhleeze. And I don't buy that load of crap about everyone wanting Brennan and Booth married by the end of S1. I'm the biggest B&B shipper I know and I wasn't ready for them before S4, so that's just standard CYA crap. And I love the whole "My job is to make the audience want them together, not to put them together the way they want" Good to know, I can stop watching every Thursday and just let Tivo pick it up since we can be reasonably sure they'll NEVER get together now. Sheeeit.

Also that crap about the finale being inside joke for the dedicated fans, hmm, I got the joke and I'm still waiting for the punchline - "who are you?" wasn't it. The fact is, and it's something HH doesn't acknowledge in this interview and it's not reflected on the ABY boards much either, but there were a lot of fans, long time fans, that hated the finale, and have a diminished view of the show now. This interview was HH whistling past the graveyard IMO, he gave an earlier interview with Keck where he spent almost the entire article apologizing and explaining how he wished he could have done it differently, now he's telling us it's all okay? Right. I know it's not popular and I've got my asbestos drawers on for the flamin' I'm expecting but this isn't hate, this is genuine concern and disappointment on my part. I want the show to be better, and for HH to say that he stands by S4 isn't giving me hope for better. S4 was uneven, lacked continuity from episode to episode, lacked consistency with previous established canon in the series, and had some of the worst storylines ever (DDotDD stank up the screen, period. Crimedy or not it was painful to watch.).

HH does hit on one thing: "Here’s the real question: are there enough of those hardcore, loyal, longtime fans to justify dedicating an entire season finale to them and them alone? Even after four seasons? Maybe not. Probably not. But man, it was fun to make that episode which means that maybe it was a little too self indulgent. I don't want to be self indulgent." That gives me hope. It was an incredibly self indulgent episode, and as someone who's old enough to remember Moonlighting when it was broadcast I know from selfindulgent TV - it's not good to be compared to Moonlighting, trust me, not a good thing at all.

RM

Now in the words of the immortal Johnny Storm, aka The Human Torch, FLAME ON!
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:35 pm

THX1138 wrote:I'm sorry but I didn't think any of the questions were rude, tough yes, but not rude. What we got was a real interview as opposed to the standard puff piece we generally see from folks like Auselio.

Now what really got me was the extent to which HH managed to either avoid answering questions or re-frame them in such a way that the question became irrelevant. Example, when asked about the uproar over the S4 finale and fan reaction being either very positive or very negative, HH sounded like a presidential candidate. First he tried to re-frame it saying that if the fans really didn't like the finale they wouldn't have more fans than before. In what world does that logic apply? First the show had growing viewership over the last half of the season, second the finale was hyped as being the episode where we finally see them hook up, third there was NO competition from the rest of the nets on that night. It'd have been worrisome for the show if it didn't finish out with more viewers at the finale than before.

Next he says that just because they didn't feel joy the important thing was that they felt something - wtf? Okay, so if they hated it with a fiery passion that's a good thing? Puhleeze. And I don't buy that load of crap about everyone wanting Brennan and Booth married by the end of S1. I'm the biggest B&B shipper I know and I wasn't ready for them before S4, so that's just standard CYA crap. And I love the whole "My job is to make the audience want them together, not to put them together the way they want" Good to know, I can stop watching every Thursday and just let Tivo pick it up since we can be reasonably sure they'll NEVER get together now. Sheeeit.

Also that crap about the finale being inside joke for the dedicated fans, hmm, I got the joke and I'm still waiting for the punchline - "who are you?" wasn't it. The fact is, and it's something HH doesn't acknowledge in this interview and it's not reflected on the ABY boards much either, but there were a lot of fans, long time fans, that hated the finale, and have a diminished view of the show now. This interview was HH whistling past the graveyard IMO, he gave an earlier interview with Keck where he spent almost the entire article apologizing and explaining how he wished he could have done it differently, now he's telling us it's all okay? Right. I know it's not popular and I've got my asbestos drawers on for the flamin' I'm expecting but this isn't hate, this is genuine concern and disappointment on my part. I want the show to be better, and for HH to say that he stands by S4 isn't giving me hope for better. S4 was uneven, lacked continuity from episode to episode, lacked consistency with previous established canon in the series, and had some of the worst storylines ever (DDotDD stank up the screen, period. Crimedy or not it was painful to watch.).

HH does hit on one thing: "Here’s the real question: are there enough of those hardcore, loyal, longtime fans to justify dedicating an entire season finale to them and them alone? Even after four seasons? Maybe not. Probably not. But man, it was fun to make that episode which means that maybe it was a little too self indulgent. I don't want to be self indulgent." That gives me hope. It was an incredibly self indulgent episode, and as someone who's old enough to remember Moonlighting when it was broadcast I know from selfindulgent TV - it's not good to be compared to Moonlighting, trust me, not a good thing at all.

RM

Now in the words of the immortal Johnny Storm, aka The Human Torch, FLAME ON!

Deep breath, friend, deep breath. Not that I don't agree with you to some degree. I didn't find the questions all that rude, especially considering some of the commentary I've heard in other place & threads. 4D was the absolute worst episode in the entire run; I will NEVER watch it again (unless the DVD has a commentary--I'll listen to that. Maybe they'd tell us wtf they were thinking!). I never went in for the Three Stooges and assorted slapstick. Please see my earlier comment about his dodging the questions, too. And you're right about the unevenness of the entire season. That said, yes, there are people who genuinely enjoyed S4; I don't understand it, but personal taste, you know?

There are always people who want the male & female leads to get together now, immediately, would now be too soon, and so on, and maybe those are the ones he's heard from all along. They aren't supposed to look at fan fiction, so they've missed the brilliant commentary of Character Building and our responses.
And I didn't get the part about the inside joke.

I liked the AU aspect of the finale; I've always had a weak spot for that sort of thing, so long as it comes back to what is "right." I didn't much care for the fact that it was Booth in the hospital for the 2nd time in as many years, nor for that suggestion of amnesia, either. They do have a poor record of carrying over certain things from season to season, so I'm not quite holding my breath about them discussing Booth's surgery and confusion in Sept. Tho' it could be done nicely if they take the time. That's the main issue!

We could just BAMF you out of danger...
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:08 pm

dawnsfire wrote:Deep breath, friend, deep breath. Not that I don't agree with you to some degree. I didn't find the questions all that rude, especially considering some of the commentary I've heard in other place & threads. 4D was the absolute worst episode in the entire run; I will NEVER watch it again (unless the DVD has a commentary--I'll listen to that. Maybe they'd tell us wtf they were thinking!). I never went in for the Three Stooges and assorted slapstick. Please see my earlier comment about his dodging the questions, too. And you're right about the unevenness of the entire season. That said, yes, there are people who genuinely enjoyed S4; I don't understand it, but personal taste, you know?
Absolutely, I mean who doesn't love the variety of Baskin Robins, right? Hey, I don't want to live in a world with only one flavor, but I'd prefer that all the other flavors be just another variant of Ass Fudge Nut Ripple. Let's shoot for some actual quality and focus on getting the little things right between episodes. Seriously, if they improve consistence and continuity on the carryover between episodes most of my complaints, hell most everyone's complaints, will disappear because we'll be back to S1/S2 levels of quality on the show.

There are always people who want the male & female leads to get together now, immediately, would now be too soon, and so on, and maybe those are the ones he's heard from all along. They aren't supposed to look at fan fiction, so they've missed the brilliant commentary of Character Building and our responses.
And I didn't get the part about the inside joke.
True, I call the folks who want the leads to hook up by the end of the first season "Instashippers". They're the FedEx of shipping, they want it done overnight regardless of the cost to the show. And blc's Character Building should be required reading for the entire cast and crew, period.

I liked the AU aspect of the finale; I've always had a weak spot for that sort of thing, so long as it comes back to what is "right." I didn't much care for the fact that it was Booth in the hospital for the 2nd time in as many years, nor for that suggestion of amnesia, either. They do have a poor record of carrying over certain things from season to season, so I'm not quite holding my breath about them discussing Booth's surgery and confusion in Sept. Tho' it could be done nicely if they take the time. That's the main issue!
Wow, talk about understatement. Laughing Anyway I didn't mind the AU aspect of the episode at all. In fact I'm on record as saying that 95% of that part was okay and it would have made a decent stand alone episode in the middle of the season, but it lacked as a finale. It was indulgent TV and that is dangerous territory for a show like Bones that's bordering on break out success. That's what makes me so agitated, I'm afraid HH isn't nervous enough and that could lead to more self-indulgent crap and then we've got another Moonlighting on our hands.

We could just BAMF you out of danger...
Heh, no need - I'm wearing my asbestos undies and ready for anything, like I said FLAME ON! woohoo!

Oh, and remember, just because I'm outspoken and passionate in my beliefs doesn't necessarily translate to hate - I mean just because I left the season finale feeling like I got bent over without the benefit of a reacharound or a even a kiss doesn't mean I don't love the show and want it to be around for another four or five years. I do, really, I just want it to be better and that's what I'm most passionate about.

RM

Hmm, was the whole reach around thing too much? I'm undecided - vote yes or no on your responses.

Last edited by THX1138 on Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I can't speel)
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:15 pm

I mean just because I left the season finale feeling like I got bent over without the benefit of a reacharound or a even a kiss doesn't mean I don't love the show and want it to be around for another four or five years. I do, really, I just want it to be better and that's what I'm most passionate about.

I felt the same way when it aired (still haven't had a chance to watch it again)
But I agree with Rob 100% I will watch the show next season and hopefully they are able to get back into track to the goodness that Bones was in previous seasons. Season 3 (pre-strike) was shaping up to be one of the bests yet; but due to circumstances it kind of went off track and while the last 2 or 3 epis were good; it took me a while to come to terms to what they did to Zack.

One a sort of side note; somebody mentioned that on this upcoming season we are going to be get the awaited 100th episode. Which got me thinking that the whole AU scenario they poised for the finale would've worked WONDERS as a 100th episode. All the puns of past storylines and bringing Zack back and seeing B&B as a couple would've been a wonderful 'present' for us long time viewers (as HH kindly put it in his pre-finale interviews) that have watched the other 99 episodes of the show I would've LOVE to have seen that. But what's done is done.
And please do not take this the wrong way; but I think we all have the right to express our thoughts; whether they be positive or negative about the finale; doesn't mean that we HATE HH or that WE WILL NEVER WATCH THE SHOW AGAIN, because we like HH and all the Bones production team and we will watch the new episodes. I for example just don't think that kind of episode was finale material.
For me Woman in Limbo has been THE best Bones end of season episode yet.

*runs and hides with metallic armor*
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 39283
Say What You Want : Just another cashew in a town of mixed nuts
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:58 am

Turi ray of sunshine wrote:
I mean just because I left the season finale feeling like I got bent over without the benefit of a reacharound or a even a kiss doesn't mean I don't love the show and want it to be around for another four or five years. I do, really, I just want it to be better and that's what I'm most passionate about.

I felt the same way when it aired (still haven't had a chance to watch it again)
But I agree with Rob 100% I will watch the show next season and hopefully they are able to get back into track to the goodness that Bones was in previous seasons. Season 3 (pre-strike) was shaping up to be one of the bests yet; but due to circumstances it kind of went off track and while the last 2 or 3 epis were good; it took me a while to come to terms to what they did to Zack.
I couldn't agree with you more, in fact when one views S1 & S2 and the first half of S3 together you can see a natural progression in the show in both character development and show quality. It's literally like every show is just that much better than the one before it until the strike threw a monkey wrench in to the works and short circuited everything.

One a sort of side note; somebody mentioned that on this upcoming season we are going to be get the awaited 100th episode. Which got me thinking that the whole AU scenario they poised for the finale would've worked WONDERS as a 100th episode. All the puns of past storylines and bringing Zack back and seeing B&B as a couple would've been a wonderful 'present' for us long time viewers (as HH kindly put it in his pre-finale interviews) that have watched the other 99 episodes of the show I would've LOVE to have seen that. But what's done is done.
Now that is sheer genius, really. I've gone on record as liking the finale as a stand alone epi, but finding it lacking as finale material. You've gone one better and actually found a place for EitB where it works, where it's not a piece of self-indulgent pap that disappoints but instead celebrates the show itself. You.Are.A.GENIUS.

And please do not take this the wrong way; but I think we all have the right to express our thoughts; whether they be positive or negative about the finale; doesn't mean that we HATE HH or that WE WILL NEVER WATCH THE SHOW AGAIN, because we like HH and all the Bones production team and we will watch the new episodes. I for example just don't think that kind of episode was finale material.
For me Woman in Limbo has been THE best Bones end of season episode yet.
First, you're absolutely right. I have felt, in the past, that when discussing this topic I am left in the position of 'the vocal minority', where everyone else is gushing about the epi and I'm just bringing them down with my concerns and objections. This has led to me self-censoring my posts or just avoiding the topic entirely unless something hits me particularly hard, eliciting a response. And as a side note, I can be melodramatic, so just because I make a comment like letting Tivo pick up the show instead of watching on Thursdays isn't an indicator I don't care, it's meant to emphasize my degree of concern. The truth is I'll be there, every night, in front of the TV watching, that's assuming I haven't already seen the epi via Canadian TV first. Oh, and Turi? Sheer genius again. You've said it better than I ever could.

RM

*runs and hides with metallic armor*
*Boldy pulls a catcher's mask over his face, grabs a trashcan lid shield, an old softball bat, and his trusty boyscout knife that hasn't been cleaned in so long it looks like it might just be tainted with ebola, and steps in front of Turi* No one gets to Turi without going through me first.
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:28 am

Definitely would have been a great 100th epi. Not that you need ME when Robert's protecting you!

As for S3--my original thought when I watched PitH was "poor editing." Up to a certain point, the pace was good (who didn't love Brennan socking Booth, not to mention the bathroom scene? Forget the eye candy part for the moment--try hard...). Maybe the explosion? That ties in with the went off track part, anyway. They rushed a lot of it then, especially the Gormogon end. Should have just let it run a little more organically into S4. Maybe that could have saved us from some of the issues we've had with S4. Maybe.
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:57 am

Well said Dawn, really, really well said. If they'd just taken up the pieces of S3 and run with what they could then extended into S4 would any of us have been upset? NO. Not only that but we could toss three or four crap episodes from S4 and have a better, tighter season out of the deal. Imagine, if you would, an S4 where Yanks is a two parter in the first third of the season instead of the beginning - it'd change the dynamic of that episode entirely.

RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by moonlightbones Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:41 am

Robert, the more I read your posts, the more I think we share a brain. LOL. I thought HH was his typical ass of a self in his responses. Did everything he could to NOT answer the hard questions. I'm at the point I don't believe he gives a flying fig what the fans of this show want or don't want. He's gonna do whatever the hell he wants. I didn't think any of the questions were rude either. They were legitimate questions and he failed to answer them, as expected.

I'm the biggest B&B shipper I know and I wasn't ready for them before S4, so that's just standard CYA crap. And I love the whole "My job is to make the audience want them together, not to put them together the way they want" Good to know, I can stop watching every Thursday and just let Tivo pick it up since we can be reasonably sure they'll NEVER get together now. Sheeeit.

Exactly right! Why the hell should I continue watching if I already know he's not going to give me what I want? I wasted 10 years watching JAG and if I'd known they weren't gonna put Mac and Harm together until the last 5 minutes of the final episode I would have just waited and watched those 5 minutes.

Also that crap about the finale being inside joke for the dedicated fans, hmm, I got the joke and I'm still waiting for the punchline - "who are you?" wasn't it. The fact is, and it's something HH doesn't acknowledge in this interview and it's not reflected on the ABY boards much either, but there were a lot of fans, long time fans, that hated the finale, and have a diminished view of the show now.

*Raises hand*

That would be me. I had never hated an episode of this show until this horrendously stupid finale. I keep having all these people telling me I need to watch it 3 or 4 times to really appreciate it? WHY? Why would I want to force myself to watch something that was so far from the show I love it made me want to scream?

I appreciate you speaking your mind because you're so much more eloquent that I am. I hope by the time September rolls around I'll be excited about Season 5, but right now, I don't even care anymore. And HH has no one but himself to blame for that.
moonlightbones
moonlightbones
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 308
Say What You Want : - 'What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.' -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum