Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I cracked one!

4 posters

Go down

I cracked one! Empty I cracked one!

Post by Tan Wed May 27, 2009 6:50 am

Hey everyone.... I just wanted to let you all know that after 12 months out of work I finally cracked a job! WOOHOO!!!

Subsequently, I won't be around as much as I would like, but I'll stick my head in on the weekends to be sure!

You all have a fantastic week and I'll check ya next time the merry-go-round stops.

Tan Cool
Tan
Tan
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 841
Say What You Want : Always in the shit, just the depth that varies
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

I cracked one! Empty Re: I cracked one!

Post by A2BOREANAZ Wed May 27, 2009 6:53 am

Tan wrote:Hey everyone.... I just wanted to let you all know that after 12 months out of work I finally cracked a job! WOOHOO!!!

Subsequently, I won't be around as much as I would like, but I'll stick my head in on the weekends to be sure!

You all have a fantastic week and I'll check ya next time the merry-go-round stops.

Tan Cool
well congrats..........whooooooo hoooooooooo
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Wed May 27, 2009 6:57 am

Tan wrote:Hey everyone.... I just wanted to let you all know that after 12 months out of work I finally cracked a job! WOOHOO!!!

Tan Cool
Well done, Tan! I hope you really like it!!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by missdebra87 Wed May 27, 2009 9:00 am

Congrats! =) I personally know job hunting is frustrating, so I am so happy you got a job.
missdebra87
missdebra87
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16433
Say What You Want : Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, Teacher Certification, Departmental Recognition, Magna Cum Laude
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum