Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Links ONLY for finale episode – The End in the Beginning

+11
Shakari
bones206
missdebra87
psychdoc
djackio
i_heart_bones
19ana89
anteater
bugaboo628
RGPageantqueen
Turi ray of sunshine
15 posters

Go down

Links ONLY for finale episode – The End in the Beginning Empty Links ONLY for finale episode – The End in the Beginning

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Thu May 14, 2009 3:06 am

This thread is for links for peeps that want to be able to watch the finale online. URLs ONLY please!!!
Comments and opinions can be posted in the Spoiler Chat thread.

This was put up as a request by some peeps that want to watch it without reading about what happens.

So far we have been provided with these websites so you guys can check these out while we wait for any direct links.

By Rike:
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

By Forensicmama:

By k_Alexandra:

THANKS for your cooperation.

Last edited by Turi ray of sunshine on Thu May 14, 2009 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 39283
Say What You Want : Just another cashew in a town of mixed nuts
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Links ONLY for finale episode – The End in the Beginning Empty Re: Links ONLY for finale episode – The End in the Beginning

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu May 14, 2009 3:49 am

TURI!!!!!!! OMG!!!!! I LOVE YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! I owe you a cookie and big hug!!!!
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Links ONLY for finale episode – The End in the Beginning Empty Re: Links ONLY for finale episode – The End in the Beginning

Post by bugaboo628 Thu May 14, 2009 6:39 am

Thank you so much!

Do you know if there are ever any that do not have to be downloaded? I have been having a heck of a time downloading them.
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by anteater Thu May 14, 2009 7:14 am

If you go to [Only admins are allowed to see this link] and search "Bones" it provides a lot of links for streaming the episode, not downloading. Some of the links don't work, but if you search them I can usually get one or two of them to work and they have always been posted an hour or two after the episode has aired in Canada. So excited!
anteater
anteater
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Thu May 14, 2009 8:45 am

Awww the new one isn't on here yet... lol I hope someone posts it on here soon!!! BECAUSE I REALLY CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH IT!!! lol
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1938
Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu May 14, 2009 8:56 am

19ana89 wrote:Awww the new one isn't on here yet... lol I hope someone posts it on here soon!!! BECAUSE I REALLY CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH IT!!! lol
Depending on how late you want to stay up and wait, I would say you will probably get it tomorrow morning... I don't have school tomorrow so I am going to stay up until I get to see it.... Smile
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Thu May 14, 2009 10:27 am

im racing home from uni today...of course skipping the last class. heading into my work where i have the fastest internet to download it.
oops sorry this isnt a link Embarassed
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by djackio Thu May 14, 2009 12:08 pm

djackio
djackio
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu May 14, 2009 12:42 pm

you are an angel Jacko! I hope it will work, it's downloading now.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by psychdoc Thu May 14, 2009 12:49 pm

I don't know what's wrong with the link. I have downloaded it twice and my windows mediaplayer wont play it.

Is there another link available?
psychdoc
psychdoc
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 323
Say What You Want : No matter the obsticles, LOVE WILL FIND A WAY!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by missdebra87 Thu May 14, 2009 12:55 pm

Still looking for a link, Car... the link posted earlier doesn't work for me.
missdebra87
missdebra87
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16433
Say What You Want : Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, Teacher Certification, Departmental Recognition, Magna Cum Laude
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by missdebra87 Thu May 14, 2009 12:56 pm

maybe?
missdebra87
missdebra87
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, Teacher Certification, Departmental Recognition, Magna Cum Laude

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Thu May 14, 2009 12:57 pm

O.k. this might sound kinda weird, but, missdebra87. I wanna kiss you right now. Thank-you SOOOOO x infinity much for posting that link!
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by missdebra87 Thu May 14, 2009 12:58 pm

LOL. Well you are welcome. I did get it from Loe, but I'll pass it along!
missdebra87
missdebra87
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by psychdoc Thu May 14, 2009 1:17 pm

Is there a link available for supernovatv? That one has always worked for me.
psychdoc
psychdoc
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 323
Say What You Want : No matter the obsticles, LOVE WILL FIND A WAY!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakari Thu May 14, 2009 1:25 pm

Here, this link works.
It's pretty high quality, too.

All I can say is...HOLY CRAP.
Shakari
Shakari
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1117
Say What You Want : Jesus is NOT a zombie!
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Thu May 14, 2009 1:27 pm

but it's taking ages to load, but I don't know if it's just me... you have a go Very Happy .

eta - working now. Very Happy

2nd edit: It crashes out on me about 10 mins in - I don't know if it does it to anyone else, but just a warning.

Last edited by HeyLJ on Thu May 14, 2009 2:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by missdebra87 Thu May 14, 2009 1:51 pm

The one I posted works just fine. I already watched it.
missdebra87
missdebra87
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by djackio Thu May 14, 2009 2:06 pm

i think you guys need to download vlc - it plays any format except quicktime

I use this to play all my videos and I use megashares for all my downloads. They are always up at about 5-8 mins after an episode airs and take only 15-20 mins to download.
djackio
djackio
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Thu May 14, 2009 2:46 pm

HeyLJ wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
but it's taking ages to load, but I don't know if it's just me... you have a go Very Happy .

2nd edit: It crashes out on me about 10 mins in - I don't know if it does it to anyone else, but just a warning.

It crashed on me at about the same time. Really frustrating. I have the world's slowest connection. It's going to take about six hours to dl. Sad
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu May 14, 2009 2:54 pm

ForensicMama wrote:

It crashed on me at about the same time. Really frustrating. I have the world's slowest connection. It's going to take about six hours to dl. Sad

Try the link that shakari posted. It worked when I tried it. Smile

Oh mama, you must watch. Must! I need to know .... Just watch!

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Thu May 14, 2009 4:41 pm

I couldn't get Shakari's link to work Sad . But I found several streaming links on megavideo through SurfTheChannel:

Luna
Luna
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-11-12

http://myspace.com/jam2life

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Thu May 14, 2009 4:50 pm

heirofloki wrote:
ForensicMama wrote:

Try the link that shakari posted. It worked when I tried it. Smile

Oh mama, you must watch. Must! I need to know .... Just watch!

Just finished watching. Smile
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Thu May 14, 2009 5:18 pm

I must be doing something wrong with the link Shakari posted. I can't understand what it wants me to do! >_<
Luna
Luna
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-11-12

http://myspace.com/jam2life

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Thu May 14, 2009 10:08 pm

Please PRETTY PLEASE remember links ONLY no comments!!!
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I don't know if I am strong enough to stay out of this place!!
but I WILL Not read anymore
*hits head on desk*
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 39283
Say What You Want : Just another cashew in a town of mixed nuts
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum