Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think I got it, hope I am wrong though

+6
loserette
DBCrazy
anteater
TinkonBrink
christinaof94
moviegirl
10 posters

Go down

I think I got it, hope I am wrong though Empty I think I got it, hope I am wrong though

Post by moviegirl Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:50 am

I keep thinking about the finale (arent we all) and finally something just clicked and I came up with a theory on how it goes down.. so here it is..

We all know Motley crew come to sing and that all characters are present. I believe this part will be Booths dream during surgery or just after. After Booth wakes up he is explaining his dreams to everyone and talks about the Motley Crew.

MAYBE while everyone is talking about is dream Booth tells them he must have dreamnt about them b/c he went to a concert a long time ago. Also Brennan realizes she ALSO went to a concert a long time ago... and she talks about this guy she ended up going home with and remembers in her mind *flashbacks* MEANWHILE Booth realizes HE WAS THAT GUY!!!!!

The surprise is they realize they have slept with each other and now must deal with that, and the fact that Brennan asked for Booths baby.

I hope I am wrong, because I do NOT want it to go down this way. But everything seems to fit. We WILL see a BB sex scene but not one that takes place now. HH did say that this would be LESS of CHEAT then the kiss. This could be what he means.... again I HOPE I AM WRONG!

What does everyone think????

moviegirl
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Back to top Go down

I think I got it, hope I am wrong though Empty Re: I think I got it, hope I am wrong though

Post by christinaof94 Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:57 am

moviegirl wrote:I keep thinking about the finale (arent we all) and finally something just clicked and I came up with a theory on how it goes down.. so here it is..

We all know Motley crew come to sing and that all characters are present. I believe this part will be Booths dream during surgery or just after. After Booth wakes up he is explaining his dreams to everyone and talks about the Motley Crew.

MAYBE while everyone is talking about is dream Booth tells them he must have dreamnt about them b/c he went to a concert a long time ago. Also Brennan realizes she ALSO went to a concert a long time ago... and she talks about this guy she ended up going home with and remembers in her mind *flashbacks* MEANWHILE Booth realizes HE WAS THAT GUY!!!!!

The surprise is they realize they have slept with each other and now must deal with that, and the fact that Brennan asked for Booths baby.

I hope I am wrong, because I do NOT want it to go down this way. But everything seems to fit. We WILL see a BB sex scene but not one that takes place now. HH did say that this would be LESS of CHEAT then the kiss. This could be what he means.... again I HOPE I AM WRONG!

What does everyone think????

I saw this post at the BY, lol. I'm finding this very hard to believe. I don't know, I just don't think this will happen.
christinaof94
christinaof94

Number of posts : 15
Say What You Want : Oh, Bones, I love ye.
Registration date : 2009-04-26

http://christinaof94.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

I think I got it, hope I am wrong though Empty Re: I think I got it, hope I am wrong though

Post by TinkonBrink Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:03 am

Umm...if it was a long time ago...wouldn't it kind of rule out Emily and David for the entire sex scene? They would have had to hire in some young tiddly peeps to play young Tempe and young Seeley...and then David wouldn't have got overly agressive during said sex scene coz his team were losing??? Wink
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by anteater Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:33 am

I have never posted before but when I saw this, I had to respond. I think this is right on, as much as I really don't want it to be. It makes sense with everything that has been said by the show so far. So, I really, really hope it does not turn out this way but I will not be surprised if it does.
anteater
anteater
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 225

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:34 am

Who knows! But it's an interesting idea!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by christinaof94 Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:42 am

anteater wrote:I have never posted before but when I saw this, I had to respond. I think this is right on, as much as I really don't want it to be. It makes sense with everything that has been said by the show so far. So, I really, really hope it does not turn out this way but I will not be surprised if it does.

I genuinely don't think this is it. I post this at the BY, but when you read that blog the extra posted, she posts a picture of what she will look like in the finale. She is in modern-day clothes. I don't think this is from back then. The concert takes place at the lab with everyone, including the interns, Zack, Max, Caroline, etc, dressed in white. It's a dream sequence. Not a flashback, IMO.
christinaof94
christinaof94

Number of posts : 15
Say What You Want : Oh, Bones, I love ye.

http://christinaof94.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by loserette Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:54 am

Hope that this is not it and also don't think that it's gonna happen like that, although it's a clever theory. HH said that their hook-up would have 'serious ramifications' and they wouldn't 'be able to walk aways from this'... So what if they had had sex like ten years ago? Big deal... I wouldn't really see the serious ramifications... Except maybe both of them being pissed that the other didn't remember the sex until now Very Happy
Just imagine both of them saying sth like: "Now I know why you seemed familiar when we met for our first case..." Okay, that would be a little funny... But it would probably make us want to tar and feather HH!

loserette
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 168
Say What You Want : Reality continues to ruin my life. Calvin&Hobbes
Registration date : 2008-10-30

http://notesfromanemotionallyimpaired.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:12 am

I have a bit of a similar theory... I'll post it in another thread.

But this is a good theory and probably not too far off.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:39 am

A long time ago? Brennan at a MC concert? Without Angela?

No.

A Foreigner CD is one thing, a Montley Crew concert, quite another.

Also, it's a retelling of Grey's.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by moviegirl Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:06 pm

Angela could have went with her... and as brennan is retelling the story Angela could be like " oh yea, I remember that. " idk just a theory

moviegirl
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:15 pm

And again I'll say...If it was THAT long ago that neither of them when they first met four years ago went...Hang on a minute? You look kind of familiar? Do I know you?
Then how the heck can David and Emily play the roles of Booth and Brennan? They'd technically be too old...and would look too much like present day Booth and Brennan (Coz they ARE present day B&B!)
And yet we KNOW it WAS David filming THE SCENE coz he said he was following a hockey game and some of his pent up frustration came out during the filming! Embarassed (And if they had hired younger people to play the roles they'd be in the cast list...and they're not...although that cast list does contain the world and his wife! Laughing )
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:34 pm

Everything you said Think. Everything you said. Wink

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by loserette Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:28 pm

TinkonBrink wrote:
Then how the heck can David and Emily play the roles of Booth and Brennan? They'd technically be too old...and would look too much like present day Booth and Brennan (Coz they ARE present day B&B!)
And yet we KNOW it WAS David filming THE SCENE coz he said he was following a hockey game and some of his pent up frustration came out during the filming! Embarassed (And if they had hired younger people to play the roles they'd be in the cast list...and they're not...although that cast list does contain the world and his wife! Laughing )

I don't think they would necessarily have younger actors play the two of them. In 'Hero in the Hold' the scenes of Booth w/ Teddy during the war were supposed to have been quite some time ago and they had David himself do the scene. So, I am not fully convinced that the fact that DB and ED acted in THE scene makes us save from IT being a stunt like 'sex 10 yrs ago'... Cool

loserette
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by moviegirl Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:31 am

Exactly. It doesnt have to be ten years ago... could have just been one crazy night before they knew each other... when booth was still is more angry gambling self , and brennan was well brennan before she met booth. COMPLETELY rational to highest degree

moviegirl
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:37 am

Ummmm... HH promised that the sex scene would be 'less cheating' than the Christmass kiss was. Does this scenario pass for a "less cheating"? Very Happy
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by loserette Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:21 am

moviegirl wrote:Exactly. It doesnt have to be ten years ago... could have just been one crazy night before they knew each other... when booth was still is more angry gambling self , and brennan was well brennan before she met booth. COMPLETELY rational to highest degree

Yeah, but my problem w/ that scenario is this: if they had 'met' a couple of years before then I guess we would be supposed to think sth like 'Awww, they were meant to be from the start...'
But if it had been a meaningful (meant-to-be)-encounter between the two of them (some yrs back) don't you think that at least one of them would have remembered the other and recognized him/her upon meeting again for the purpose of crime-solving? People don't change that much in 10 yrs (I still look pretty much the same way I did on my drivers license picture and it's been 10 yrs).

And if they do not remember the other one then it can't have been too good or meaningful or whatever back then. That would rob us of the cheesy notion that they were meant to be from the start...

Bottomline: I would be pretty disappointed if they pulled a stunt like that on us and Alexa's source promised us happiness... I insist on that Wink

loserette
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by AnabelleG Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:38 am

mereva wrote:Ummmm... HH promised that the sex scene would be 'less cheating' than the Christmass kiss was. Does this scenario pass for a "less cheating"? Very Happy

I agree....and other interviews--even going back a couple seasons--seem to be along the same vein....that it would not be stunt-y....flashback, drunkenness, dream-state, etc.....plus just read a transcript of an ED interview that mentions she's pleased with how it plays out....doesn't seem likely given past comments that this would be such a scenario....

but hey....half the fun is taking the bits and piece we hear/read and just running with them (only to be thoroughly surprised by the actual episode)....and hell, back in the day I even threw out Gordon-Gordon as a possible Gormagon in an insomnia driven quest for answers.....lol.....how bad an idea was that?...but ya know...it was fun to parse out at the time...Smile
AnabelleG
AnabelleG
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 463
Say What You Want : meh....i got nothing
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum