Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reading for the Blind

2 posters

Go down

Reading for the Blind Empty Reading for the Blind

Post by DBCrazy Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:08 am

I like to be a contributor, but for the life of me I don't come up with story ideas! But lately I've been feeling bad for the blind, because they can't just get on their computer and read these wonderful stories! Does anybody have any experience with reading for the blind? Like how do they get their stuff. It wouldn't do any good to record them if they can't get on their computer and press play!! (or however they do it!)

Do you think anybody would mind their stories being recorded? I'd hate for someone who can read to listen to them, because we all have our own mood, tempo, voice, ... so any story would be better that way. But someone who can't, I'd love for them to be able to hear the stories. Admittedly it wouldn't be many people, but ... surely there would be some that would love these as much as we do!

Anybody have any thoughts or ideas on this? Or should I just wait out the urge till it goes away?
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Reading for the Blind Empty Re: Reading for the Blind

Post by fairytales_end Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:36 pm

That's a very sweet idea, I think there's quite a few stories on here that this would be perfect to do with Smile
fairytales_end
fairytales_end
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 15296
Say What You Want : I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane.
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://fairytales-end.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum