Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Contest

3 posters

Go down

Video Contest Empty Video Contest

Post by ForensicMama Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:32 am

Over at LJ is a video contest. It looks like a lot of fun and maybe we can 'represent' Wink

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Video Contest Empty Re: Video Contest

Post by ForensicMama Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:33 am

Here are the rules:

FIRST i-Bones VIDEO CONTEST RULES
# obviously, the videos have to be related to the Bones’ fandom
# videos can be made with clip from the 1st and the 2nd season
# it is allowed to use clip from 3rd and 4th seasons, as long as the images don’t spoiler important events of those seasons (in Italy the public television is stuck at the end of the 2nd season and the season 3 has been broadcasted only on the cable). If you have doubts about this, you can always ask us prior to submit the video.
# you can use only songs from the Bones’ soundtrack (you can find the entire list at [Only admins are allowed to see this link] plus:
- "Diary of Jane"
- "Other way round"
- "Drama Queen"
# you are NOT allowed to upload your video on YouTube or other streaming websites (included Facebook and other social network) until May, 8th. After your subscription, i-Bones will publish the videos equally for all participants.
# to subscribe your video you have to send an e-mail to [Only admins are allowed to see this link] specifying:
+ author (name, nick, e-mail, web site/blog if you have one, nationality)
+ song’s title & artist
+ video’s length
+ spoiler
+ (eventual) pairing(s)
+ video’s description and/or note
+ and, if possible, enclosing the video or the link to download it
# you will receive an e-mail to confirm the submission
# the deadline for the submissions is the 17th of April at 11.59 p.m.
# the same author can subscribe more than one video, but we would like to have more participants, even if they are not member of this community.
# the videos will be on-line from the 20th of April to the 7th May, and during that period the users will be able to vote their favorite.
# Winners will be announced (and their videos shown) at the Bones Reunion at the TF Festival on May (9th or 10th) and subsequently published on [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

If some of the rules are unclear, please feel free to ask explanations Smile

Can't wait to see your videos! Wink
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:39 pm

How cool!!!!!! If I had more experience with movie maker, I would submit a video. But I wish anyone from here good luck!
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:39 pm

And, what exactly is the "Bones Reunion"?
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by xhio Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:15 am

Just for the chronicle, if anyone here is interested: the deadline of the contest has been moved to the 24th of April.... more time to make your videos Wink

And, what exactly is the "Bones Reunion"?
Well...that's what we're tryong to figure out! Razz
It should be a meeting for Bones fans, let's say the first kinda-official Bones meeting in Italy. It will be during the "Telefilm Festival" a greater event about all the tv-shows and we'll have this big cinema-room with this giant screen for 30minutes and we have to think something to entertain people.
We decided to organize some kind of trivia/quiz about Bones and maybe show some videos. One of them is the winner of the contest Wink

xhio

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-12

http://www.i-bones.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum