Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things You've Never Done (T) (chapter 5 up now :D)

+3
DBCrazy
ForensicMama
BJ111
7 posters

Go down

Things You've Never Done (T) (chapter 5 up now :D) Empty Things You've Never Done (T) (chapter 5 up now :D)

Post by BJ111 Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:38 pm

A/N: This is my first fanfic, so it might not be really great, but I’d love it if you read (and reviewed) it anyway Smile

Disclaimer: I don’t own these characters Sad

‘Hello? Bones?’ Booth knocked on the door again. ‘Are you in there?’ No one answered. He pushed against the door, which swung open easily.

‘Bones? How many times do I have to tell you not to leave your door open? I could’ve been some kind of serial killer who wants to torture you to... Hello?’

Booth walked trough the hallway, wondering who would leave their door open while they’re not even at home. You would have to be really stupid to do that.. and Bones wasn’t stupid. So she had to be somewhere in here..

He was about to call her cell when he saw her sitting on the corner of her couch, curled up in a ball. ‘Hey, Bones, are you alright?’ She didn’t move, it was almost as if she hadn’t noticed he was there at all. He walked closer and sat down next to her on the couch. She still didn’t look up, as if she was ashamed of something. He put his arm around her and pulled her close. ‘What’s going on?’ he asked softly. She shook his arm off her shoulder and sniffed. ‘I’m fine, it’s nothing. You should just go.’ She answered, her voice sounding like she’d been crying.

Sure. He was not going to give up so easily, since she was clearly nót fine. He put his fingers under her chin and turned her head towards him. She resisted a little but finally gave up and looked him in the eye. Her eyes were red around the edges, she had definitely been crying. ‘You can tell me you’re fine all you want, but anyone could see you’re not. And you’ve been acting weird ever since you saved me from the Grave Digger, so I’m starting to feel like this is all my fault.. is it?’ He didn’t know what inspired him to say all those things, but seeing Brennan like that made him want to comfort her, and telling her the truth had just seemed like the best option. Now he wasn’t so sure anymore. She was looking at him like he’d just killed her favorite pet.

Her stare softened and she sniffed again. ‘I’m sorry, Booth. It’s not your fault. It’s mine.. kind of..I guess..’

He was starting to get really worried, Bones didn’t guess. She knew. She never had to guess because she could always find the answers somewhere.

‘Bones, you can tell me.. if you want to..’ No, that was wrong. She didn’t have a choice. He needed to know. But he didn’t want to push her, knowing that that would have the opposite effect. ‘It’s just..’ she was clearly searching for the right words, and clearly not finding them.

‘You know what? It is your fault. You have to not.. not.. almost die so often. Because every time I feel like I’ve lost you it makes me think about all those things I’ve never gotten the chance to do, like..’ She looked up to him, her eyes filled with tears. One moment she was just looking at him, the next she was crushing her lips against his, almost knocking him off the couch. He was hesitating for a second, but then returned her kiss with the same kind of passion. As abruptly as it had started, it also ended. A little flushed, she started talking again, seemingly ignoring the past few seconds. ‘It makes me think about how much I love you.’

Last edited by BJ111 on Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:47 pm; edited 4 times in total
BJ111
BJ111
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 257
Say What You Want : Humanity Is Overrated
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Back to top Go down

Things You've Never Done (T) (chapter 5 up now :D) Empty Re: Things You've Never Done (T) (chapter 5 up now :D)

Post by ForensicMama Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:50 am

Awww loved it! Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Things You've Never Done (T) (chapter 5 up now :D) Empty Re: Things You've Never Done (T) (chapter 5 up now :D)

Post by ForensicMama Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:50 am

Oh and welcome to the ABY! Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:11 am

BJ, what better subject for your first fanfic than the Bones/Booth first kiss! Very nice!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakari Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:05 am

SMOOOCH! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Shakari
Shakari
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1117
Say What You Want : Jesus is NOT a zombie!
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:43 pm

I really like it.
Will there be more?
*hopeful look*

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ111 Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:00 am

thanks for your replies! I will post the next chapter soon Smile
BJ111
BJ111
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Rike Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:37 am

a second chapter cheers
thats good because I want to read more

Rike
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1695
Say What You Want : The human voice can never reach the distance that is covered by the still small voice of consious.
Mahatma Ghandi
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by fairytales_end Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:49 am

Great job Very Happy It's incredibly cute
fairytales_end
fairytales_end
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 15296
Say What You Want : I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane.
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://fairytales-end.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ111 Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:24 pm

A/N: This chapter’s style might be a little different from the first, because when I wrote the first I was in a not-being-able-to-sleep-and-come-up-with-crazy-stories-mood, and this one’s written in my after-school-desperately-looking-for-distraction-mood Smile

Disclaimer: I don’t own these characters Sad

Temperance Brennan had never told anyone she loved him. Well, not told anyone and actually meant it. Certainly not told anyone and kicked him out right after. Until last night.

She had been sitting next to the door for hours after he left, eventually falling asleep. When she woke up the next morning, every muscle in her body felt stiff. She thought briefly about calling in sick, but quickly decided that would just raise everyone’s suspicion. She would just have to avoid Booth. Forever. The thought made her sick.

There had to be some other solution, that didn’t involve facing Booth and having to talk about what had happened. Some solution that would give her time to think... or find a way to successfully pretend the whole thing had never happened. Her brains couldn’t come up with anything better than jumping out of the window and hoping she would hit her head so hard it would cause amnesia. Unfortunately, jumping out of the window was more likely to cause death than amnesia.

So she had to go to work. She could just spend the whole day in the lab looking at some old bones, hoping Booth wouldn’t show up. That would work. She hoped.

But of course, it didn’t. She had barely walked into her office when she heard the familiar footsteps behind her.

“I don’t want to talk about it, Booth.”

“Talk about what, Sweetie?”

Shit.

How could she have possibly mistaken Angela’s footsteps for Booth’s? A little voice in her head suggested maybe she had wanted it to be Booth, that she had wanted him to walk into her office and force her to talk about everything. However, the little voice was interrupted by an actual voice, demanding an answer. “Talk about whát?”

“Ehm..” Think of an answer. Think of an answer. Think of an answer. Don’t think about having to think of an answer, just come up with a decent answer explaining why you didn’t want to talk about something with Booth. For once in her life, her brain was completely silent.

Shit.

She turned around, wishing she had put on some more make-up to hide her lack of decent sleep. “Oh, hi Ange” she said sheepishly.

Angela didn’t move an inch and just continued to stare at Brennan, with her arms folded over her chest. She looked a little bit frightening.

“I... thought you were Booth.”

“Yeah, I figured that out when you called me Booth. I’m a little offended actually, do I really sound like him?” Angela shuddered.

“It was just something about a case..”

“No it wasn’t.”

Great. Typically Angela to choose this day to interrogate her. The day half her brain had decided to abandon her and find a place in her body to die and slowly decompose. This really couldn’t get any worse.

Suddenly there was a knock on her door.

“Bones, can I talk to you for a minute? Alone?”

Shit.
BJ111
BJ111
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Rike Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm

That's great, it is so ange Laughing
please continue .... soon Razz

Rike
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1695
Say What You Want : The human voice can never reach the distance that is covered by the still small voice of consious.
Mahatma Ghandi
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:04 pm

I loved this
I think I read it on ff.net too.....not sure if I reviewed though.....sorry if I didn't.....
can't wait for more!

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ111 Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:29 pm

thanks Smile I posted it on ff.net too Razz
BJ111
BJ111
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:19 am

OH this is good! I wanna hear more! xD
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ111 Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:45 pm

Angela turned around, with her arms still folded over her chest.

“She doesn’t want to talk about it.” Angela said, not sounding very open to any kind of discussion.

Booth’s eyes turned towards Brennan. “You told her?”

“I didn’t tell her anything! She just.. walked in and I thought she was you.” Brennan mumbled, trying to avoid his eyes.

“My footsteps sound like hérs?” Great. Now she had offended both Angela ánd Booth. Not good.

“No.. I’m just..” she couldn’t come up with a logical ending to her sentence and just rushed out of the room, leaving Angela and Booth behind.

“Could anyone, well, preferably you, pléase tell me what is going on here?” Angela pleaded.

Booth tried to look like he was considering telling her, though there was no hair on his head that thought about telling Brennan’s best friend something even Brennan didn’t want to tell her.. “Well.. you know.. she obviously doesn’t want to tell you and I’m not sure if I want to be the one to do it behind her back. She might not really... appreciate it.” That was definitely the understatement of the year. There was no way the words Brennan and appreciation would ever going to be mentioned in the same sentence again, not even a negative one.

“I promise I won’t tell anyone.”

Booth snorted.

“Hey! I’m perfectly capable of keeping a secret!” I just don’t always wánt to, Angela added to herself.

“She’ll tell you when she’s ready. And now I need to go find her, because no way she’s getting away with this so easily.” Booth answered and followed Brennan out of the room, though she was nowhere to be seen.

Brennan walked quickly past everything and everyone, just wanting to have some time without any live human beings around her. After a few moments she focused on her surroundings, finding she had unconsciously walked into limbo. She passed a few more rows of unidentified bones and eventually sat down on the floor, letting her head lean against the cold wall. After a minute her breathing started to calm down, though she hadn’t even noticed it had quickened in the first place. She closed her eyes and decided she would just sit there for the rest of the day. Or the rest of the week. Or longer. She would sit there and die of thirst and no one would find her body for the next decade and someday her bones would end up as Jane Doe number five-thousand-something. That seemed like an appropriate ending.

Suddenly she sensed something warm next to her and she opened her eyes. No peaceful ending in limbo for her. Booth was sitting next to her in the same position, just staring ahead. He didn’t turn his head towards her but just started talking to the empty space in front of him. “You really don’t want to talk about it? Because I do. I have some questions and I kind of need answers..” Her first instinct was to say no, but the missing part of her brain had apparently returned and forced her to consider it. She wás kind of curious about his questions. And to be honest, she was even more curious about her own answers. “Ask.” She simply said.

Her answer clearly surprised Booth, but he adjusted within seconds. “Eh, okay. Well, for starters...did you mean what you said yesterday?”

Did she? She looked at him. She did. “I did.”

This time he did look at her, his eyes filled with something she couldn’t identify. His face started to come closer, but she quickly turned away. “Now it’s my turn.” she stated. “Do you..you know..” she swallowed hard. “Love me?” There was a silence and she started to look for a way to control the damage she had just done to their ‘purely professional’ partnership “Because, well, if you don’t it’s fine, I can perfectly control my emotional side around you and we can just work together like none of this ever happened and..” She had started rambling and she knew it, but didn’t have the strength to stop herself. Suddenly her lips were unable to move, captured between his. She froze for a moment, but her tense muscles automatically relaxed and she melted into the kiss.
BJ111
BJ111
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:26 am

No peaceful ending in limbo for her.
aaaah poor Brennan can't even find the time to die peacefully.....
but I guess having Booth there and being kissed by him might be a little better anyway
I can't wait for more!

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ111 Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:56 am

After a while they reluctantly pulled apart, not sure what to do next. Brennan straightened herself up a little bit and took a deep breath.

“We should get back to work, before anyone starts suspecting something” she said.

“So we’re not going to tell them?”

“Tell them what?”

“You’re not going to pretend this never happened.. do you?” He tried his best to sound casual, but he was quite sure she had heard the desperation seeping through at the end of his question.

She looked him in the eye. “You think I could?” she whispered. At that moment there was nothing he was more sure of than that she couldn’t. That he couldn’t. But as most moments, it didn’t last very long. Brennan appeared to freak out a little at its intensity and quickly changed to a lighter subject.

“So.. what do we tell Angela? I’m pretty sure she’ll be sitting on my couch when I walk into my office, and though never walking into my office again might sound very tempting right now, she’s my best friend. And I’ll have to face her someday.”

Booth didn’t like how true that sounded, since he could still vividly remember the look on Angela’s face when he had last seen her. His body shuddered involuntarily at the image.

“Do you want to tell her what happened? Because if you don’t, we have to come up with a really convincing story, as Angela is the only one in this lab with a few social skills, and she might not fall for a simple ‘I’m just really tired’ excuse.”

Now it was Brennan’s turn to shudder. She too remembered Angela’s face. She felt a sting of guilt when she thought of the fact that she had left Booth alone with that face only a few minutes ago. “I’ll talk to her. Alone.” ,she said with more courage than she was actually feeling.

“Why alone?”

“It’d be best for all the murder victims out there if at least one of us is still alive.”

Booth grinned. “Point taken. What are you going to tell her?”

“I don’t know..” ,Brennan sighed. She really didn’t. She didn’t even know what was going on between her and Booth, if they were in a relationship, if they were..how did Angela call it? Friends with benefits…though friends didn’t really sound like the right explanation for what she was feeling.

Suddenly her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a ringing phone. Her hand instinctively went to the pocket of her lab coat, but it was actually Booth’s phone that was causing the noise.

“Booth” He said.

There were some vague noises coming from the phone Brennan couldn’t understand and she settled on watching Booth’s face as he listened to the interrupter.

“Okay.. I’ll be right there.” Booth clapped his phone shut and started to get up.

“I’m sorry, I really have to go.. Good luck with Angela” He couldn’t entirely hide the relief of not being in the same building as Brennan’s overly curious best friend for the upcoming hours. Brennan shot him an annoyed look, which faded quickly as he bent down and kissed her lightly on the lips before he left.

As she watched him walk away she decided that they definitely weren’t friends with benefits, at least not if it was up to here. The lingering feeling of his lips on hers agreed.
BJ111
BJ111
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:10 pm

I loved this chapter!
And I really can't wait to read the conversation with Ange.

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:14 pm

NICE!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Keep going!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ111 Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:46 pm

Okaay... I just remembered that I'd posted the story here as well xD It's actually finished by now on ff.net, I'll post chapter 5 now with a link to the rest Smile

Chapter 5

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to LiesX, first of all because she’s been helping me come up with some ideas for my next chapters, and because she’s an Angela fan Smile I hope you like this chap!

Disclaimer: I don’t own these characters..

Brennan was standing in front of her office door. She’d been standing there for a while now. She could see Angela sitting on the couch through the blinds and she had still no idea what she was going to tell her, so she had decided to keep standing in front of the door until she figured it out. She should’ve thought about the fact that if she could see Angela, Angela only had to turn around to see her. And that is exactly what Angela did next: she turned around.

Uh-oh.

Angela quickly stood up and momentarily disappeared from Brennan’s view, but the next thing she knew the door opened, someone grabbed her arm and she was pulled inside.

She heard the door close again behind her, but she couldn’t have cared less, since she was looking at Angela, who had the biggest, scariest grin ever on her face.

“You are going to tell me what happened, and I’m going to know if you’re lying. Okay?”

“I’m going to assume that that is a rhetorical question, because I don’t think it will make any difference if I say yes or no.” Brennan said, hoping she was wrong. Which, of course, she wasn’t.

“Just tell me, Sweetie.”

Brennan sighed, deciding it was actually most likely that the best thing to do was indeed to just tell her best friend. Maybe Angela could help her, and even if she couldn’t, it was better than having to keep it secret from her.

“Well.. yesterday, I was sitting in my apartment when he stopped by.. And.. we kissed.”. Brennan said, hoping Angela wouldn’t push for further details.

No such luck.

“Did he kiss you? Or did you kiss him? How long did it last? Why did you kiss? What did you say? Have you talked to him? Did you sleep with him?”

“Ange!”

“Sweetie, I need details, okay? I’ve been waiting for this for four years. Fóúr years.”

Brennan sighed again. “Okay. No, yes, I don’t know exactly, I don’t want to tell, I kicked him out, yes, no.”

Angela looked confused.

“Those were the answers to your questions.” Brennan tried to clarify.

“Oh.”

Brennan could see that Angela was trying to remember which question she had asked first, and in what order Brennan had answered.

“You slept with him?” She asked incredulously.

“No Ange! Geez, what’s wrong with you short-term memory?” Brennan laughed.

“But.. you kissed him, right?”

“Yeah.” Brennan blushed and looked at the ground.

“Why? I mean, of course I have my theories, but you never even seemed to consider them.”

“That’s the part I don’t want to tell, okay? Maybe someday..” Brennan said, still intently studying the carpet around her feet.

Angela could see this was probably the most she was going to get out of her friend right now, and decided to wait for a better opportunity… Maybe she could ask Brennan for a drink in a few days and get her so drunk she would tell her everything..

“Sure, Sweetie.” Angela said, and she hugged Brennan tightly. “Thanks for telling me this.. let me know if you want to talk about it, ‘kay?”

“Okay.” Brennan whispered.

Angela released her and walked to the door. “I’ll try not to tell anyone about it”, Angela said, grinning, “Try being the key word.”

It took a while for those words to sink in. “Ange, if you tell ányone, I will..” Brennan stopped mid-sentence, knowing Angela was probably already halfway through the lab and she would just end up with all the other people within hearing distance asking if everything was all right. She sighed again and sat down on her couch, wondering what she would do to her best friend if she actually had the nerve to tell people.

aand.. here's a link to the rest Very Happy [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
BJ111
BJ111
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:04 pm

thanks ofr the new chapter and the link
I'll leave you a review at ff.net.....If I didn't already that is

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum