Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ausiello: Interns and Cinderella

+3
agnerka81
Shakari
ForensicMama
7 posters

Go down

Ausiello: Interns and Cinderella Empty Ausiello: Interns and Cinderella

Post by ForensicMama Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:20 pm

Question: There appears to be agreement amongst most Bones fans that the ridiculously adorable Wendell must be crowned Brennan's permanent grad student. (I mean, come on! The guy geeks out with Brennan and the Squint Squad and he’s Booth’s hockey buddy? How can you say no to that?) Any idea as to when we'll see the end of rotating-intern-palooza? --Olivia

Ausiello: Maybe never. "As of now we're going to continue to rotate them," says exec producer Shane Brennan. "We were looking back at all the interns we used this season and trying to figure out who would work out best and we can't make a decision. We love them all. And I think [the variety] has really helped the show a lot, because fans have their favorite, so people tune in to find out who's going to be on that week. Also, we've been extremely lucky with the actors we've cast. Everybody our casting director Rick Milligan has brought in could easily be a regular on our show, and that's a very rare thing to find. It seems like we have a permanent cast of players now."

Question: Bones scoop? --Stephen

Ausiello: "Sweets and his girlfriend wind up in bed with Booth and Brennan," reveals e.p. Shane Brennan. Okay, he's kidding, but an upcoming episode will find the quartet in an awkward situation. "Booth and Brennan think Sweets' girlfriend is getting married to somebody else and hasn't told him," says Brennan. "It's a bit of a Bridezilla episode that takes a look inside the wedding industry."

source: ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/03/ask-ausiello--3.html
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Ausiello: Interns and Cinderella Empty Re: Ausiello: Interns and Cinderella

Post by Shakari Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:24 pm

XD Interesting. Thanks for sharing!

I wish they'd pick an intern, though (namely Wendell), because I'm a little tired of the never-ending rotation. Wendell seems to fit in the best with everyone, in my opinion. And I totally love him. <3 Brennan can't be assistant-less forever, can she?
Shakari
Shakari
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1117
Say What You Want : Jesus is NOT a zombie!
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:18 pm

Well, considering that most shows try to keep things interesting and when things get stale, they usually end up killing off a cast member (*COUGHZACKCOUGH*), so in my opinion, this is a great idea. It keeps things fresh without the chance of killing off any more of the core cast (i.e. Booth, Brennan, Cam, Angela, Hodgins, Sweets).
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by agnerka81 Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:46 pm

Ehh getting a little Murphy Brownish though, a season of it is fine but a decision for next season would be nice. My fav. is Wendell but really I could be happy w/anyone that they decide....just decide aleady!
agnerka81
agnerka81
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 144
Say What You Want : This is my obsession, BONES, as far as obsessions go its not that bad...right?
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:55 pm

How do you remember Murphy Brown? You're three years older than me rofl... I do remember watching a few episodes when I was a kid... very vague.

But the interns make sense in this show because grad students are common in labs. Especially with Brennan teaching here and there. Zack was originally an intern. Maybe they'll decide when it gets old, but as for now, it's not old. And I tend to like the interns. I like each one in a different way. I just wish there were more female interns. I bet that forensic anthropology is a male-dominated career, as most sciences are, but it would be nice to see another female in there somewhere. And a hot guy that's Cam's age. Girl needs a hot boyfriend.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:30 pm

Sounds like the same spoiler i leaked after i went to the Set. Lol :O
Alexa
Alexa
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 117
Say What You Want : I aim to please.
Registration date : 2009-02-13

http://www.twitter.com/AlexaNDYE

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:40 pm

Oh I totally forgot about that, Alexa! You were right!!! Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:27 pm

aww too bad they're not keeping wendell.. he's so cute.. Wink i don't mind the rotating interns, but i think the ones we had would have been enough. i don't know why they're adding new ones like the muslim guy last week. that's getting too much imo.
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 668
Say What You Want : DB on my kitchen floor! ;-)
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:07 pm

hmm i like the rotating interns...daisy better make an appearance in the lab though...i do enjoy that whole team v. daisy thing.
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:41 am

fans have their favorite, so people tune in to find out who's going to be on that week.

Uh, no, no they don't. I do hope SB was just being coy given the uncertain nature of the next season so far (seeing as there's no confirmed renewal yet).

But the interns make sense in this show because grad students are common in labs.

Yeah, but not rotating interns. Most professors pick one or two depending on the need (research, field work, etc. ) and stick with them -usually full time, not every other day. Same goes for fellows. You get picked for a term and that's it. Here, it's as if they had a neverending contest for the position. Now I don't really mind them rotating interns into the end of the season, but [if there is a] next season I expect them to make up their minds. Otherwise it'll just become gimmicky and silly [some people think it already is], and nobody wants that.

On the spoilers:

Hey, go Alexa! cheers

Though that whole thing with Sweets, man, made me so sad just now. Poor kid *huggles Sweets*

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by agnerka81 Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:49 am

ForensicMama wrote:How do you remember Murphy Brown? You're three years older than me rofl... I do remember watching a few episodes when I was a kid... very vague.

But the interns make sense in this show because grad students are common in labs. Especially with Brennan teaching here and there. Zack was originally an intern. Maybe they'll decide when it gets old, but as for now, it's not old. And I tend to like the interns. I like each one in a different way. I just wish there were more female interns. I bet that forensic anthropology is a male-dominated career, as most sciences are, but it would be nice to see another female in there somewhere. And a hot guy that's Cam's age. Girl needs a hot boyfriend.

It was a special treat at my house to be able to stay up and watch, kindof like moonlighting. Now I don't remember much about moonlighting just the UST and getting to stay up late and watch it. Murphy on the other hand, ahh I love(d) her sarcasm and wit. When the VP mis-spelled potatoe and the show had Murphy send a truck laod of potatoes to the whitehouse was priceless! I had a hamster named Elton and another one named Miles after characters on this show Smile

I too wish that there were more females represented as interns. Female and able to blend w/the other cast, not annoy the heck out of them like Daisy. A little off topic but I remember reading somewhere on here about how Brennan isn't really in the lab this season or teaching the interns who for all intents and purposes are hers to teach. This is my .02 cents: At the beginning of season 3 Brennan won't leave the lab for field work because Zack is gone and the lab makes her feel closer to him. Now season 4, post the Zack debacle, the lab is a place that still makes Brennan feel close to Zack and each intern has the potental to turn into a Zack situation so she goes out into the field and leaves the lab to the squints. For a girl who hates psychology she really has a lot of it Smile
agnerka81
agnerka81
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 144
Say What You Want : This is my obsession, BONES, as far as obsessions go its not that bad...right?
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:15 am

I was thinking the exact same thing about Brennan. Being around the lab reminds her of Zack.

Brennan is so full of psychology that it isn't even funny... well, no, it IS funny. Wink
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum