Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Schedule - Fox Email Reply (Titles/Air Dates)

+2
Secateurs
ForensicMama
6 posters

Go down

Schedule - Fox Email Reply (Titles/Air Dates) Empty Schedule - Fox Email Reply (Titles/Air Dates)

Post by ForensicMama Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:56 pm

I emailed AskFox to clarify the schedule for my blog and for the ABY.

I just got a reply from AskFox.

We have only scheduled through THU 4/16 - what you have through Thu 4/16 is correct. After that is anyone's guess - we don't lock our schedules more than 3-4 weeks in advance.

ASKFOX

This is what I have through 4/16:

BONES PREEMPTED -Thurs. 3/26
Thurs. 4/02--The Doctor in the Den
Thurs. 4/09--The Science in the Physicist
Wed. 4/15--The Cinderella in the Cardboard
Thurs. 4/16--Mayhem on the Cross

And this is my ASSUMED Projected schedule through the end of the season...

Thurs. 4/23--Double Death of the Dearly Departed
Thurs. 4/30--The Girl in the Mask
Thurs. 5/07--Beaver in the Otter
Thurs. 5/14-- The Critic in the Cabernet
Thurs. 5/14 (Finale)--TBA
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Schedule - Fox Email Reply (Titles/Air Dates) Empty Re: Schedule - Fox Email Reply (Titles/Air Dates)

Post by Secateurs Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:45 pm

we don't lock our schedules more than 3-4 weeks in advance.
Fine, but then why get everyone's hopes up by telling us we had 11 episodes straight of Bones if you aren't even sure that's going to be the case? Grr.
But thanks, Mama - I hope that your assumed/projected schedule is correct Very Happy
Secateurs
Secateurs
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 140
Say What You Want : Hodgins: "But we're all set up and everything..."
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Schedule - Fox Email Reply (Titles/Air Dates) Empty Re: Schedule - Fox Email Reply (Titles/Air Dates)

Post by ForensicMama Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:56 pm

Secateurs wrote:
we don't lock our schedules more than 3-4 weeks in advance.
Fine, but then why get everyone's hopes up by telling us we had 11 episodes straight of Bones if you aren't even sure that's going to be the case? Grr.
But thanks, Mama - I hope that your assumed/projected schedule is correct Very Happy

I was wondering the same thing... 'we don't lock our schedules' and yet they had locked ELEVEN weeks! WTF!?
And I hope it's correct, too. I know they'll want to air before the fourteenth, so I'm hoping they double up again somewhere in there. Hopefully for the finale. That would rock.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by *Vodzu* Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:00 pm

hey, its TV, they have to manipulate people to get them to watch, everything is allowed. Therefore promises and stuff. Never believe in what they say on TV, never in 100%.
*Vodzu*
*Vodzu*
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 408
Say What You Want : Denial ain`t just a river in Egypt
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:35 pm

Exactly. They're always trying to reel us in. lol
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by missj Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:01 pm

Ooohh I hadnt even considered a double episode again!! Last time that made it totally worth all the trouble they had caused.
I could even start to forgive the BLATANT LYING about the 11 weeks in a row if the finale was a double:D

The 11 weeks thing does amuse me though. They couldnt even keep their promise for more than one week. Why should we believe a thing they say. Damn FOX
missj
missj
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 148
Location : world traveller: currently USA - so I can watch BONES live
Say What You Want : the same as every girl that has watched Bones. David Boreanaz rescuing me after i've been buried alive.
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by missj Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:02 pm

and Mama, why do you ALWAYS have the prettiest banners/icons!!! I'm so jealous of your skills! Do you do wallpapers? I'd love to steal one Razz
missj
missj
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 148
Location : world traveller: currently USA - so I can watch BONES live
Say What You Want : the same as every girl that has watched Bones. David Boreanaz rescuing me after i've been buried alive.
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:26 pm

Aw thanks MissJ! Very Happy These particular ones were made by Leviathan at LiveJournal, BUT Yes! I do make Wallpapers that are GORGEOUS hehe and they're posted here in the fanfiction section and here is my link: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakari Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:28 pm

Ma's wallpapers and sigs are TEH AWESOME. She does beautiful work!

Ooo, double episode please. Razz I dunno, though...I think I might be holding a grudge against Fox for all of this schedule-switcheroo bumping-Bones business until the end of time. Sad Unfair. Imagine how the cast and crew of Bones feels about being tossed around so much! They work so hard to bring Bones to life and then the show gets thrown again and again. Shame on you, Fox! Mad
Shakari
Shakari
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1117
Say What You Want : Jesus is NOT a zombie!
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:02 am

Thank you Shakari! Very Happy

I know, right? Bones is crapped on so much!!! It's such a good show and so unappreciated!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by sadhbh Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:11 am

Do you know I didn't even realise there was a whole nine episodes left! Very Happy

However grump to the shifting around of the episodes...grumpety grump. And I saw something on another thread about how they might not show the finale this season, WTF?? grumpy grump!
sadhbh
sadhbh
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 2966
Say What You Want : Must. Resist. Spoilers!!
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakari Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:22 am

They had better not bump the finale to next season, because that would be...just utterly disgustingly EVIL. And cruel. And inhumane. Sad
Shakari
Shakari
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1117
Say What You Want : Jesus is NOT a zombie!
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum