Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DB in TV Guide Magazine 'TV's Sexiest Men' Issue out March 30th

+10
ToZiKa
serinde
KYBones
bones206
Fluffernutter
ForensicMama
southerngirl
i_heart_bones
DBCrazy
Chocolate Chip
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

DB in TV Guide Magazine 'TV's Sexiest Men' Issue out March 30th Empty DB in TV Guide Magazine 'TV's Sexiest Men' Issue out March 30th

Post by Chocolate Chip Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:22 am

David was on ET last night, it showed the photoshoot for TV Guide Magazine 'TV's Sexiest Men'' out on March 30th. They were chosen by ET and TV Guide.

(In the below video, David is the one behind the towel - HOT!!)

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Chocolate Chip
Chocolate Chip
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

DB in TV Guide Magazine 'TV's Sexiest Men' Issue out March 30th Empty Re: DB in TV Guide Magazine 'TV's Sexiest Men' Issue out March 30th

Post by DBCrazy Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:53 am

Chip,

Thanks for the post! but how do you know that David's behind the towel?? :?:

And do you know if this is the about the results for the "Sexiest ... " that we were all voting on for so long, then it got hacked right at the end??
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

DB in TV Guide Magazine 'TV's Sexiest Men' Issue out March 30th Empty Re: DB in TV Guide Magazine 'TV's Sexiest Men' Issue out March 30th

Post by Chocolate Chip Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:19 am

I know it is David behind that towel, cos I'd know David's hott body anywhere Very Happy LOL! Very Happy

Seriously though, we got to see the entire photo on ET video last night on ET, he was under a shower, with the towel, wearing his red socks. It was hot! Did I mention hot? Very Happy Very Happy

And it was the favorite photo shot by the producers!

And nope, he is part of TVG ''TV's Top 10 Sexiest Men'' Who were chosen by ET and TVGuide. It wasn't part of that 'fixed' poll. Grr! Sad

Very Happy Very Happy
Chocolate Chip
Chocolate Chip
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:38 am

I heard last night from Kiz over at IMDb that he was on ET last night - I was so upset to have missed it. I looked for a re-run but there weren't any. If you see that video posted anywhere be sure to post the link!!!

Another shower! Are they spoiling us for the finale??
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:37 am

mmm very nice
haha
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirl Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:45 am

Oh damn I missed him on EW Sad but to see him in a towel will be great prize

southerngirl
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:40 am

Loved it. Shared it.
There's a typo, though. It's on newsstands March 26th.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolate Chip Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:47 pm

It is definitely March 30th. Yeps Very Happy I know a few people who subscribe to TVGuide magazine and have got the March 23rd - 29th issue already and it isn't in it. Very Happy The Sexiest Men issue is the March 30th. I think some articles got the dates mixed up or something. Very Happy Very Happy
Chocolate Chip
Chocolate Chip
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:11 pm

TV Guide twice in one month! That's my sister's birthday! I'll get her a copy, and she'll roll her eyes at me!

I'm too old for this!! But dangit - it's about the only thing that'll make me giggle anymore! drunken
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolate Chip Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:22 pm

Know what ya mean, David makes me smile all the time! And it's so much fun Very Happy Very Happy

LOL, your sister will be eternally grateful Very Happy Very Happy cos that is one hottie hott David pic. *fans self* I just might have to e-mail TVG a thank you note after I get my copy. LOL Very Happy Very Happy
Chocolate Chip
Chocolate Chip
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffernutter Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:17 am

I cannot wait for my copy. Yum!
Fluffernutter
Fluffernutter
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5591
Location : 48% of day in school, 44% at home, 8% in transit between them
Say What You Want : Officially obsessed with fandom.
Registration date : 2008-06-16

http://fluffernutter8.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:56 pm

Chocolate Chip wrote:Know what ya mean, David makes me smile all the time! And it's so much fun Very Happy Very Happy

LOL, your sister will be eternally grateful Very Happy Very Happy cos that is one hottie hott David pic. *fans self* I just might have to e-mail TVG a thank you note after I get my copy. LOL Very Happy Very Happy
Chip, how do you know what the pic looks like?? All I can see is a quick shot of a wrinkled black & white towel! Did you get to see it on ET??

But seriously, the copy for my sister is a prank! I'd love it, but she'll just roll her eyes and think that I've lost my ever-lovin' mind! But what I buy her for her birthday is MY CHOICE!!!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolate Chip Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:54 am

lol! Very Happy Very Happy

The ET video is up on this site, it is one of the best DB sites. You have to join, just e-mail the owner, Setje and she'll join you Very Happy there are lots of amazing DB goodies there.

And

It has been uploaded here too Very Happy

Chocolate Chip
Chocolate Chip
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:37 pm

Thanks, Chip!

"This is kind of awkward for me!" ... LOL!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:06 am

Did anyone notice that while David was "on", the Bones theme song was playing in the background?
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by KYBones Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:25 am

OMG! I just got my edition of the TV Guide w/ DB in it. Shirtless... towel and socks... it is smoking!
KYBones
KYBones
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolate Chip Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:28 am

Whoo hoo! DB is smokin' hott! Very Happy
Chocolate Chip
Chocolate Chip
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by serinde Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:32 am

Hey. Sorry if it was posted already. Some David's pics from TV Guide
the second it's the one with towel Very Happy
serinde
serinde
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:26 pm

KYBones wrote:OMG! I just got my edition of the TV Guide w/ DB in it. Shirtless... towel and socks... it is smoking!
Do you get it in the mail, or is it already in the stores???
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:58 pm

He looks great, but did he stop doing his work-out?
*hides from the rotten tomatoes*
I mean his chest looked a little more trained in some of the shirtless epis.....
*hides again*

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:03 pm

serinde wrote:Hey. Sorry if it was posted already. Some David's pics from TV Guide
the second it's the one with towel Very Happy
THANK YOU!!!
Are there any other pics? (Would you mind to post them, too?)
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:06 pm

ToZiKa wrote:...I mean his chest looked a little more trained in some of the shirtless epis.....*hides again*
You know... actually... you might be right about that. Not that he doesn't look delicious and worth to eat, but I saw pics where his muscles were almost ones of athletic kind, very well-defined.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:07 pm

mereva wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:...I mean his chest looked a little more trained in some of the shirtless epis.....*hides again*
You know... actually... you might be right about that. Not that he doesn't look delicious and worth to eat, but I saw pics where his muscles were almost ones of athletic kind, very well-defined.
that's exactly what I am talking about
I mean he is very very hot, but he was a little better defined

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolate Chip Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:18 pm

The man is gorgeous, he looks amazing!! My fav pic!Very Happy

David has his shoulders pulled back . . his arms held out . . almost like a stretch . . that changes the perception of the body image . . If he had his arms down he would look like always does . . He is incredibly lean and toned for a man hitting 40 in May . . I don't think he could look any more healthier or sexxy if he tried! . . . But then again I love David no matter what he looks like . . . he is a fantastic actor with a huge heart *sighs* Jmo Very Happy

Last edited by Chocolate Chip on Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Chocolate Chip
Chocolate Chip
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:19 pm

that's always a possibility of course.....then they just had a bad idea how to do this pic.....
well in my opinion he could just take his arms down anyway......I would so not complain about that

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum