Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Non-Venting Thread

+37
phoebsfan
Kasper
howie
Nightowl
RollOnFriday
RGPageantqueen
G
Cassiopeia
dawnsfire
bones206
SnoopGirl
Francie
flyersfan35
Turi ray of sunshine
THX1138
DBCrazy
Sarah9488
heirofloki
marymageli
ForensicMama
PIMP
jonezn4Bones
i_heart_bones
missdebra87
Fluffernutter
boneslady29
AnabelleG
fairytales_end
CanadianBones
queen bess
Zeddie
riviera41797
Meegs82
Tan
Shakari
hy6110327
willgirl
41 posters

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Go down

The Non-Venting Thread - Page 23 Empty Re: The Non-Venting Thread

Post by Nightowl Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:32 am

Sany wrote:I got to watch the new Doctor Who last night, two weeks before it airs in Canada Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Damn. I missed it. Good? Bad? Need another ep to decide?
Nightowl
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6901
Say What You Want : ~~~~~~~
BATMAN JUNK

Registration date : 2009-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sany Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:11 am

Nightowl wrote:
Sany wrote:I got to watch the new Doctor Who last night, two weeks before it airs in Canada Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Honestly I was expecting to hate it. I really was, I saw the pictures and stuff of the new guy and thought "Oh god this is going to be a disaster." However, I was pleasantly surprised. I liked it, he's different than Tennant but that's a good thing I think, and I liked this new girl/companion better than the last. Donna got on my last nerve. lol

Sany
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 17120
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:18 am

Sany wrote:
Nightowl wrote:
Honestly I was expecting to hate it. I really was, I saw the pictures and stuff of the new guy and thought "Oh god this is going to be a disaster." However, I was pleasantly surprised. I liked it, he's different than Tennant but that's a good thing I think, and I liked this new girl/companion better than the last. Donna got on my last nerve. lol
I had only seen him on the final episode, the end of Tennant. Great ending, in my opinion, but I missed the premiere. I loved the Tennant, but I am eager for a new Doctor. Even if I hate him. (Not likely... Laughing )
Nightowl
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

BATMAN JUNK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sany Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:25 am

Nightowl wrote:
Sany wrote:
Nightowl wrote:
I had only seen him on the final episode, the end of Tennant. Great ending, in my opinion, but I missed the premiere. I loved the Tennant, but I am eager for a new Doctor. Even if I hate him. (Not likely... Laughing )
Oh yeah, i know what you mean, but for some reason I didn't think I was going to like this guy. I'm happy I was wrong. I suggest ninjavideo if you have a spare hour or so one day. you can watch it there.

Sany
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 17120
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:32 am

Sany wrote:
Nightowl wrote:
Sany wrote:
Nightowl wrote:
Oh yeah, i know what you mean, but for some reason I didn't think I was going to like this guy. I'm happy I was wrong. I suggest ninjavideo if you have a spare hour or so one day. you can watch it there.
I'm pretty sure the wife watches that. I may have seen an episode or two of sorts with her. Unfortunately, it's in the magical power box of wonder that I can't access.... I'll catch it somehow. No problem.
Nightowl
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

BATMAN JUNK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content