Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad news from Kristen

Go down

Bad news from Kristen Empty Bad news from Kristen

Post by kiki Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:54 am

Posted 26/11/2007 21:51:39 (26/11/2007 10:51:39 PM) by Glug Glug Woohoo

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Appearently we have a bad cliffhanger coming our way!!!

This is what it says: Brenna: OMG! This Tuesday is the big Bones kiss! I am so looking forward to it! But I need to know, is anything good gonna happen for them after it? Love you, Kristin!

All I can say is that in the last scene of the last episode before Bones goes off the air (because of the strike), there's an event that's much, much bigger for Bones and Booth than a li'l ol' kiss...and not in a good way. Gaaah! (Oh, and thanks for the love, my dear.)
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2352
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Bad news from Kristen Empty Re: Bad news from Kristen

Post by kiki Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:55 am

Posted 05/12/2007 19:03:24 (05/12/2007 08:03:24 PM) by BonesDBchippie

JUST had to share with you all the deep-digging I've done [SSJL and I have been trying to put our heads together and find out some dirt!] about the spoiler info regarding "Ask Kristen"'s last ditch effort to placate us...

Magali in Toulouse, France: Last week you talked about the end of episode 12 of Bones...You've been worrying us! What else can you tell us that is going to happen? Is it about Gormogon? The Gravedigger? Is Sully back? Please tell us more! Lots of love from French Bones fans!
I'm sworn to secrecy, but I can tell you it's a surprise of the bad kind. Sniffle.

THE ONE BEFORE THIS ONE SAID:

Tanya in Orlando, Florida: I need some Bones scoop... Is it really moving to Friday?
Yep, sorry. As for scoop, you know that crazy stalker we told you about last week? She is exactly what she seems to be, i.e. crazy and a stalker. Look for a cliffhanger involving her.

Source: E!Online (posted to other spoiler site on Nov. 13th)

Source: E!Online

NOT much more to go on from the last begging someone did. I can't find the actual blurb on E!Online but it was posted to another spoiler site yesterday [Dec. 4th]. At least we know it's not an "end of the season" spoiler--only an "end of the scrïpts" spoiler before the strike takes full force on our AWESOME TV series!!

I read ALL pages of the sides for epi #12 "Wannabe in the Weeds", and this stalker chick is really creepy! She falls for Booth after she's questioned by B&B--the murder "victim" in the case was "supposedly" going to marry her. During the interrogation ["Fat Pam"--a obese woman--is the stalker] she calls Brennan a "scrawny bitch" for debating the fact that she's obese due to a low metabolism. And later [Fat Pam--as referred to in the scrïpt] goes to see Booth in his office all dolled-up, takes him a present [I won't ruin that one for you] and asks Booth if he's dating the "twig" [referring to Brennan]. Booth even goes so far to call Bones "Agent Brennan", he's feeling uncomfortable and quite creeped out by her doting on him and things she says indicating their budding relationship.

As for "Kristen" saying:
**All I can say is that in the last scene of the last episode before Bones goes off the air (because of the strike), there's an event that's much, much bigger for Bones and Booth than a li'l ol' kiss...and not in a good way. Gaaah!**...

One tends to believe that this 'cliffy' has to do with "Pam" doing something to either Booth or Brennan [out of jealousy(?)]. Of course the spoiler pages didn't indicate a fight between B&B--so it's hard to fathom what else it could be. I'll do my best to keep ya posted if I find out more!

BonesDBchippie
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2352
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum