Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Write your Own, Better Conclusion to the Grave Digger Saga Contest

3 posters

Go down

Write your Own, Better Conclusion to the Grave Digger Saga Contest Empty Write your Own, Better Conclusion to the Grave Digger Saga Contest

Post by a380fan Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:17 am

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

I'm not sure if it's the right place for this, I guess it is, but I thought I'd try sponsoring a contest for people to write a screenplay for their own version of how the Grave Digger saga could (should) have ended. The only reward I can offer (being broke and really busy) is to award one thousand brownie points for winning... Unless anyone else has a good idea.

I don't know... just putting it out there. Very Happy
a380fan
a380fan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 193
Say What You Want : When I was young I wanted to grow up to be a fireman, then I realised you can't be both.
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Write your Own, Better Conclusion to the Grave Digger Saga Contest Empty Re: Write your Own, Better Conclusion to the Grave Digger Saga Contest

Post by ForensicMama Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:14 am

That's a great idea! Very Happy I've got mine in the works (The Accomplice) but I'd love to read others' stories, too! Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Write your Own, Better Conclusion to the Grave Digger Saga Contest Empty Re: Write your Own, Better Conclusion to the Grave Digger Saga Contest

Post by sweetie_dude Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:44 am

ForensicMama wrote:That's a great idea! Very Happy I've got mine in the works (The Accomplice) but I'd love to read others' stories, too! Very Happy

mama more people need to read your story:P
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:05 am

sweetie_dude wrote:
ForensicMama wrote:That's a great idea! Very Happy I've got mine in the works (The Accomplice) but I'd love to read others' stories, too! Very Happy

mama more people need to read your story:P

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] Very Happy Thanks!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by a380fan Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:48 pm

BUMP

Oh, and I figured out a prize...

I will give my BETA-ing skills and advice on any police/millitary/weapon/action/etc... etc... I'm usually pretty good at that stuff...
a380fan
a380fan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Say What You Want : When I was young I wanted to grow up to be a fireman, then I realised you can't be both.

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:49 am

That's a great prize. I beta my own stuff, though. Perhaps someone else will write a Gravedigger saga, too? I hope so. This one has been fun to write; I'm sure whoever writes a Gravedigger story will find the same is true for them. Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by a380fan Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:44 am

I fear that those who have read this thread have already written their own alternate conclusion to the Gravedigger case... Well... that leaves, of the people who have posted in this thread... me. :'-(

Crying or Very sad
a380fan
a380fan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum