Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mess in the Lab Again and Confirmation on BB in Bed (or wherever) - Ausiello's Scoop of 18 February

+7
MoonlightGardenias
heirofloki
queen bess
Lo
ForensicMama
Luna
marymageli
11 posters

Go down

Mess in the Lab Again and Confirmation on BB in Bed (or wherever) - Ausiello's Scoop of 18 February Empty Mess in the Lab Again and Confirmation on BB in Bed (or wherever) - Ausiello's Scoop of 18 February

Post by marymageli Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:11 pm

Guessing time, again!! What the heck is Ausiello is talking about? Another attack, or rather attacks in lab which will affect the BB relationship? Hmm. Sounds yummy!! I'm sensing a a huuuuuge cliffie in the finale though I don't think I'm the only one.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Question: Seriously, Mike? You've gone weeks without giving us new Bones scoop! -- Esther
Ausiello:
I was saving up for something good -- something like... this:
According to executive producer Hart Hanson, a series of attacks within
the Lab will cause "dissension and suspicion" amongst all of the main
players by the end of the season, adding, "It will affect the way each
and every character regards the others." Oh, and the Booth-Brennan sex
thing in the May finale? Yep, still happening.

Last edited by marymageli on Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Mess in the Lab Again and Confirmation on BB in Bed (or wherever) - Ausiello's Scoop of 18 February Empty Re: Mess in the Lab Again and Confirmation on BB in Bed (or wherever) - Ausiello's Scoop of 18 February

Post by Luna Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:55 pm

Wow, it kind of sounds like the whole Gormogon thingie. Interestink.

Thanks!
Luna
Luna
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-11-12

http://myspace.com/jam2life

Back to top Go down

Mess in the Lab Again and Confirmation on BB in Bed (or wherever) - Ausiello's Scoop of 18 February Empty Re: Mess in the Lab Again and Confirmation on BB in Bed (or wherever) - Ausiello's Scoop of 18 February

Post by ForensicMama Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:56 pm

I know--I'm totally confused as to what is going to happen--I'd guess something along the storyline of Gormogon, but that wouldn't be repeated, so of course that leaves us to guessing...
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:05 pm

oh jeez. at least its better than the matching scenarios up again. still dont know the answers to that by the way.
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:59 pm

Maybe...... (Milky reminded me of this... don't know why it didn't pop into mind first...) The Gravedigger's Accomplice is going to seek his/her revenge!!!!!!!!!! (like in my story muwahhaa)
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by queen bess Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:56 pm

you know, i bet this is a recycled season three storyline (as in they didn't get to it because of the writer's strike) and they are shoving it it now as they have things planned that need the tension/conflict in order to work... TPTB are fools if they didn't have the character progression for season four sorted wayy back and now are stumped as so many things were missed last season so they have to find a way to recreate the situation...

i don;t know... that was really long and rambling... so if it makes any sense to you... well done...
queen bess
queen bess
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 17725
Say What You Want : demoted to countess...
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:58 pm

scratch

Okay.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:38 am

Well, if you think about it, season three was supposed to be WAY longer than it was. The original episode estimate was 28 episodes or something like that, but it was obviously changed.

Maybe some of the tension is between Brennan and Hodgins? I don't know. But he hid evidence, he wanted that time to figure it out and NOT be trying to save Booth. He felt guilty about it afterward, but it's still not an excuse. Not to mention the fact he kept acting like he was the only one the Gravedigger took when he and Brennan were trapped. BUT...if there's tension between them, it could cause some between her and Angela too, and I kind of don't want that.

I just don't want it to be another Gormogon like thing, with a member of the team turning out to be a serial killer or something. That would not be cool with me. And how does this all affect BB? Will they be fighting too? The whole "attack" thing could be interesting too...in terms of just what kind of attack. From the inside? From the outside? I don't know. I don't like this whole cryptic spoilers thing.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by missj Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:43 am

I don't want there to be tension, suspicion, whatever between the squints and Booth! I like them all as one big happy family. Just give us Zack back!
missj
missj
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 148
Location : world traveller: currently USA - so I can watch BONES live
Say What You Want : the same as every girl that has watched Bones. David Boreanaz rescuing me after i've been buried alive.
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:52 am

Ummm... The only kind ot tension I picked up from the already published sides was Angela with her 'celibacy' and a no-strings-sex with Hodgins. But who knows what we'll get in later episodes...
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:00 am

i think this season needs something. and some tension between the team would probably do nicely depending on how Hart goes about doing it.

maybe im just really critical but I haven't really liked season 4 as much at all. It's too weird and not like the way it was back in say early season 3 and the prior seasons. Maybe I'm just not a BB shipper. I don't know I can't quite pin point why I feel this way but eh.
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:46 am

What's different about this season I think, is that they're focusing more on the Booth/Brennan relationship rather than cases. Not that I mind, because there's some things that need to happen before the really big one in the finale. But the cases...they're weirder and not as....I don't know, but they're not focusing as much on them.

Tension would be good, but not a whole load of it. Too much drama won't do any good.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bikeage Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:37 pm

I agree that there has been a shift in focus. I like it because I prefer the character developments and interactions over the cases.

bikeage

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by missj Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:56 pm

bikeage wrote:I agree that there has been a shift in focus. I like it because I prefer the character developments and interactions over the cases.

I do too. Which is why I can't quite understand why i'm not loving this season as i do with the past seasons. I should be in Booth/Bones heaven right now.
missj
missj
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 148
Location : world traveller: currently USA - so I can watch BONES live
Say What You Want : the same as every girl that has watched Bones. David Boreanaz rescuing me after i've been buried alive.
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by otismotis Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:35 am

I think Moonlight Gardenias brought up a good point. When the strike was over, I asked the question....what happens to the episodes already wrote, but didn't get to air due to the strike. Somewhere on this site, was listed the upcoming episodes for Season 3 to the end....then the strike happend and everything went to H.....and a handcart. Makes sense they would move some of those episodes into Season 4, with some re-writing. I am sure our experts Meegs and others can offer some enlightment. Meegs seems to always have the scoop and is always on point.

I like this season so far and since I have watched several times seasons 1,2,3......this seasons' cases are not any more wierd than before, I think better and we are finally getting some background on Booth.
otismotis
otismotis
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:12 am

Which is why I'm looking forward to the rest of this season. We'll be getting more background on Booth, which will definitely welcome.

I have loved this season so far, but there have been a few episodes where, in the sides I thought I would absolutely love them-and I did, to a degree-but they fell a little short on my expecations.

As far as the character development vs. case file goes...there have been a few episodes where it's pretty consistent with both. I mean, for the most part, episodes are ending with some sort of 'moment', which will eventually lead to 'THE moment'...but we've gotta be patient, and trust that even if we don't...they know what they're doing.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum