Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video of Emily from the Netherlands

2 posters

Go down

Video of Emily from the Netherlands Empty Video of Emily from the Netherlands

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:45 am

Posted by A2BOREANAZ on the 29/09/2007 at 16:35:05 (29/09/2007 05:35:05 PM)

in the netherlands, bones is huge........
the video gets to our language.....just hold on...thanks 206 bones

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2130
Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Video of Emily from the Netherlands Empty Posted by HarHar21 on the 30/09/2007 06:36:46 (30/09/2007 07:36:46 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:46 am

Amazing! How does she do it?! Now she swings by at Boston to promote her Boston Common Spread

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥

Back to top Go down

Video of Emily from the Netherlands Empty Posted by RollOnFriday on the 02/10/2007 at 14:39:05 (02/10/2007 03:39:05 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:47 am

That interview was really good!!! Can anyone translate what Jensen says at the very end, please?!?
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Video of Emily from the Netherlands Empty Posted by nane on the 10/10/2007 at 07:56:28 (10/10/2007 08:56:28 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:50 am

That was a very good talk with her. Somehow different from the others, not only BB topic. But we´ve learnt she was in Europe and spent some time here!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Video of Emily from the Netherlands Empty Posted by Susan1234 on the 18/10/2007 at 19:52:06 (18/10/2007 08:52:06 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:50 am

That was awesome! A great interview...not just one of those two minute ones that are over before you click play! Thanks! ;-)
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Video of Emily from the Netherlands Empty Posted by Addictt on the 28/10/2007 at 14:19:40 (28/10/2007 03:19:40 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:51 am

I saw that interview on RTL5!

WOOOHOOOO Go Netherlands

I'll translate for you *feels very good right now, being Dutch :-)*

Beginning: As you all know I've been travelling all around America, and I did interviews with the Big Ones on Earth [yeah, bit weird], and tonight another one to show you. I had a conversation with Bones, herself. Ze heet Emily Deschanel, she is a incredibly beautiful woman, she plays Bones in the serie Bones, and I was welcome to shoot on the set, on 20th century Fox, and they were shooting at the moment, I could stand next to it and I was there. And now and then there was a dead body, no, I'm kidding. But I talked to the lovely Emily Deschanel from Bones! Watch!

One of the most succesfull series at the moment is Bones. The leading rols are played by Emily Deschanel and David Boreanaz, who are trying to solve murders as forensic anthropologists [me: Not David.. What the..?! Razz] And I could talk to Emily Deschanel on the set, in her office. This is Bones, here we go!

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm here with the only and real Bones, Emily Deschanel!

[Oh cool.. subs! Isn't dutch beautiful? *coughs madly*

Ending: That was good, eh? Emily Deschanel from Bones! This was how my meeting with her went. Emily, love you baby, see you soon! Hopefully she'll come another time to Holland.

[Hopefully she will!]
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Video of Emily from the Netherlands Empty Posted by RollOnFriday on the 28/10/2007 at 15:28:14 (28/10/2007 04:28:14 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:52 am

Thanks for the translation, Addy! =]
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Video of Emily from the Netherlands Empty Re: Video of Emily from the Netherlands

Post by BJ111 Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:23 am

She should really come to the Netherlands again.. since that's where I live xD
BJ111
BJ111
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 257
Say What You Want : Humanity Is Overrated
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Back to top Go down

Video of Emily from the Netherlands Empty Re: Video of Emily from the Netherlands

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum