Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some date by Angel

+2
DBCrazy
BonesAngel
6 posters

Go down

Some date by Angel Empty Some date by Angel

Post by BonesAngel Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:54 am

Heres a little more reading for ya all Smile ENJOY!

Some date

“I can’t believe you talked me into this.” Brennan muttered wearily, glancing at the lobby of a small movie theater, “This is insane.”

Booth grinned widely, excitement dancing in his bright eyes, “You’re going to love it. I can’t believe you’ve never seen ‘The Rocky Horror Picture Show’. Did you live under a rock? It’s a Tim Curry classic.”

“These people are making me nervous.” Brennan replied anxiously, leaning against a wall.

Booth leaned next to her, shrugging his shoulders. He had wanted to come in costume, like many of the other movie patrons had done, but Brennan had quickly put a stop to that idea. Now, as they stared at the eerily dressed fans, Brennan felt awkward and out of place. Pointing out another couple standing in the doorway, in jeans and t-shirts, Booth nudged Brennan.

“Look, they’re not dressed up.”

“Maybe they’re going to see something else. Why don’t we go see something else?” Brennan asked hopefully, frowning as one of the obviously-in-drag men pinched one of the girls on the butt, “This is very creepy.”

Booth shook his head, holding up their tickets, “They shut the whole theater down for this special promotion. ‘Rocky Horror’ on Halloween night? It’s only the coolest thing to happen here in years. You don’t know how many people I had to out-trivia on the radio to get these tickets.”

“I wouldn’t have wasted my time.” Brennan huffed, “Are you sure I’d like it?”

“It’s a cult classic, Bones.” Booth replied giddily, pointing as two very realistic impersonators walked in, “Look at those guys, they look almost identical to the original cast.”

Brennan wrapped her arms self consciously around her waist, “This is too strange.”

“Not strange,” Booth reminded her, “Interesting and fun. You promised you’d keep an open mind tonight.”

“That was before the circus sideshow arrived!” she hissed quietly, surveying the group, “Seriously Booth, I didn’t picture you as this type.”

“You’ll love it.” Booth muttered, “Do you want some popcorn or something?”

Brennan shrugged again, and Booth wrapped an arm around her, kissing her lips gently, “Have I ever led you wrong before?”

“Last week, when we played miniature golf, you told me to swing as hard as I could, and there was no way I’d go off the course.”

Booth scowled, “I didn’t think that you had a Tiger Woods swing, either.”

“I had to go waist deep into the slimy, dark water to fish out my ball so they wouldn’t charge us extra.” she reminded him, “Because you’re scared of frogs.”

“Not scared...” he protested, looking around to make sure no one had heard her, “They’re just really slimy and gross. Besides, that’s just one little mistake.”

She narrowed her gaze, holding up two fingers, “Then there was the time where you told me I didn’t need sunscreen to go canoeing because it would be almost completely shaded.”

“It was almost completely shaded!” Booth replied, “You can’t blame that sunburn on me!”

“But who’s bright idea was it to put baby oil on it afterwards?” Brennan asked skeptically, “It sure wasn’t mine.”

Booth quietly protested, “It healed beautifully.”

“After the emergency room put burn creme on it and treated me for heat exhaustion.” Brennan pointed out, “And what about the time when--”

“Okay! Okay!” Booth replied, holding his hands up in mock-surrender, “I may have been wrong a few times...But I swear you’ll love this movie.”

“And I get to pick our next date without any input from you?” She questioned, staring into his eyes, “None?”

Booth laughed, “I promised, didn’t I?”

“Just wanted to make sure we’re clear.” She replied, “I want some Gummy Bears.”

“Your wish is my command.” Booth replied, taking her hand and kissing it gently, “Stay here, I’ll be right back.” Flashing her a grin, he added, “Don’t get too close to the freaks.”

“Trust me, that should not be a problem.” Brennan replied wryly, watching as he walked away, trying to think of something equally horrendous to do with Booth on their next date.

“Come on, I thought you said you liked the movie.” Booth whined, “You’ve got to be kidding me.”

Brennan shook her head, holding her finger up and wagging it gently, “No complaints. We did your movie, now it’s my turn.”

Booth groaned, leaning back against the couch with a frown, “Don’t we see enough of this at work?”

“Shut up, Booth.” She replied, turning the TV volume up, “Forensic Fridays, it’s a marathon of Forensics Shows on CourtTV. It’s a great lineup.”

Booth skeptically glanced at his girlfriend, “Hours upon hours of Forensic Files? You do realize that the next date will be my choice, right?”

“And yet you’ll pick something neutral so you don’t have to sit through this again.” Brennan replied with a smirk, passing him the bowl of popcorn, “A quiet evening in, staying in our comfortable pajamas, with no one else to bother us. Are you going to complain?”

Booth shook his head, silently watching the TV with a slight cringe. Sometimes he couldn’t understand how Brennan could be so obsessive with their job and it’s related fields. He was so absorbed in his own thoughts that it took him a few seconds to notice the TV go blank. Turning to Brennan, he raised an eyebrow, silently asking her what was going on.

Leaning over to kiss him softly, she whispered, “Do you really think I’d torture you like this, knowing how much you hate crime shows?”

“Sometimes I do wonder about your sadomasochistic side.” Booth teased, returning the kiss, “So if you don’t want to watch your forensics programs, what do you want to do?”

Breathing softly against his ear, she ran her fingers gently through his hair, “Why don’t I show you?”

The End.
BonesAngel
BonesAngel
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 136
Say What You Want : Be careful what you say, you may just regret it, be careful what you wish, you just might get it
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Some date by Angel Empty Re: Some date by Angel

Post by DBCrazy Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:40 am

Things are going to get steamy!!!

That was fun, restimulating my own recollections of Rocky Horror! You should have covered a little of her culture shock at what went on in the theatre, as well as all the costumes in the lobby! That would've been a hoot!

Very Happy
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:10 am

I like this one......poor Bones in the middle of all these freaks....

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by ScienceLove&Pie Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:44 am

I loved how Bones made her date better than Booth's.
ScienceLove&Pie
ScienceLove&Pie
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 98
Say What You Want : BEST QUOTE EVER: "No. No. No. I can't walk away. I never said that! Okay? Do you understand? I can't walk away! This is my kid! If I can't be involved I don't want her to have the baby!"
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by bcriet Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:18 am

So cute I loved it. It is so like Booth and Brennan. You did a great job Smile
bcriet
bcriet
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 197
Say What You Want : \"It is far better to regret doing something, than to regret not doing something\".
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by BonesAngel Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:15 am

Thank you SO much guys Smile
BonesAngel
BonesAngel
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 136
Say What You Want : Be careful what you say, you may just regret it, be careful what you wish, you just might get it
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by pretty_green_eyes Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:29 am

i loved it!!!!!!!!!! so cute
pretty_green_eyes
pretty_green_eyes
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down