Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brennanīs horror dream(one shot)

5 posters

Go down

Brennanīs horror dream(one shot) Empty Brennanīs horror dream(one shot)

Post by BonesAngel Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:40 am

Okay guys, I promised yesterday I would post a story, so here is a short one Smile Hope you like it.....

BRENNAN'S HORROR DREAM

When you go to bed tonight, pray to your god that you will not experience the same night as me.
Hope that your night will be pleasant and that the demons that hunts me, doesn't seek new prey.
I go to bed each night though I never want to sleep, I just sit in my bed waiting, wishing that I could be awake forever, never drowsy, never sleepy.
But every night it gets me, every night it creeps up at me and it takes me into the land of dreams.
I just sit there, and finally after a couple of hours the sleep overpowers me and takes me to that one place that I fear above all else.
It is always black to begin with, empty nothing moves, nothing exists, only darkness, but then I am taken to the place of true horrors.
The hills are green and the sun is high above the small white clouds, it seems like a paradise but it is a hell created by my inner demons.
The hills so green and peaceful, are where the demons live, and the sun is no sun but a face of madness, its cackle of insanity rains down on the hills like liquid insanity.
So I bite my time among the hills hoping that this night will be different, this night they will not appear, this night I will have peace.
But I know that it is a foolish hope, I know that there is no hope, because in these two years I have had the same dream over, and over again.
It is always the same, I always wait for what seems like hours though it is only a few minutes, and then without any warning their mad laughter starts echoing between the hills and all my hope vanishes from the face of this world.
I tell myself that they are not real, that this is all in my head, but I'm not sure if that makes them less or more scary.
The laughter draws closer and I start to tremble, I try to flee, I always do, but I know it is hopeless.
The plants stops me, they always do, the small flowers that looks so pretty works for the demons of this land.
So they stop me and I see no other choice than to turn around and face what will emerge between the hills in a few seconds.
I tremble for I know what lies ahead, I know that they will torture me with their ‘games' again and again, until I am near death.
The color coded demons approaches, their mad laughter still echoing among the hills, I know their names I have heard them saying them aloud every few seconds, every night of two years.
In a few hours they will be done with me and I will wake up in my bed, sweating, there mad laughter still ringing in my ears and nothing in my mind but those the names of my tortures:
Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Laa-laa, and Po.
BonesAngel
BonesAngel
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 136
Say What You Want : Be careful what you say, you may just regret it, be careful what you wish, you just might get it
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Brennanīs horror dream(one shot) Empty Re: Brennanīs horror dream(one shot)

Post by Shakari Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:19 am

.....XDDD Teletubbies are truly nightmarish creatures.
Shakari
Shakari
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1117
Say What You Want : Jesus is NOT a zombie!
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:21 am

Haha, that was cute, angel.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:55 pm

You flipped it on the very last line!! Well done, Angel! I couldn't quit laughing.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:05 pm

I can imagine that one could have nightmares after watching the teletubbies

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by BonesAngel Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:04 am

Haha! believe me, I didnt like them in the past and dont like them now!
The songs they had on that show, were just....... Shocked Ooo the ringing in my ear..Haha!

Thanks for the comments Smile
BonesAngel
BonesAngel
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 136
Say What You Want : Be careful what you say, you may just regret it, be careful what you wish, you just might get it
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum