Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FROM CO-PRODUCERS... TO...PRODUCERS

+4
ForensicMama
heirofloki
Teardropsonmyguitar
suzyquzy
8 posters

Go down

FROM CO-PRODUCERS... TO...PRODUCERS Empty FROM CO-PRODUCERS... TO...PRODUCERS

Post by suzyquzy Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:29 pm

How will DB & ED being elevated to Producers from Co-Producers impact the
show?

I think they must have signed new contracts , and now will have a greater impact
on what we will be seeing in future season four episodes and especially next season.

Anyone have any thoughts on how this will play out in the future?
suzyquzy
suzyquzy
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

FROM CO-PRODUCERS... TO...PRODUCERS Empty Re: FROM CO-PRODUCERS... TO...PRODUCERS

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:04 am

OMG! Congrats David and Emily! Push for a baby Booth, Em. You know you wanna.... Can we push for Zack to come back? please?

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 354
Say What You Want : Dancers do it best.
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

FROM CO-PRODUCERS... TO...PRODUCERS Empty Re: FROM CO-PRODUCERS... TO...PRODUCERS

Post by heirofloki Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:51 am

suzyquzy wrote:How will DB & ED being elevated to Producers from Co-Producers impact the
show?

Wait, that happened? How the hell did I miss that? scratch

Well, good for them. I don't think the impact will be greater though. They have always maintained that they leave the stories to the writers. They already have a large measure of control over their characters so I'm thinking the move was just a monetary one. Like, last time, ED mentioned her co-prod title was a way for Fox to not give her a salary increase, and to put her on the same level as DB (who apparently had it stipulated in his contract). So maybe this is just Fox weathering the economic crisis, saying "We don't give you extra money now, but hey! residuals!" It's a good deal. Again, good for them.

I do wonder about their contracts. The new titles don't necessarily mean new contracts so...

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:00 am

More pay... More pull... Probably more fun scenes since they tend to do that adlib anyway...

CONGRATS TO THEM!!!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:05 am

Teardropsonmyguitar wrote:OMG! Congrats David and Emily! Push for a baby Booth, Em. You know you wanna.... Can we push for Zack to come back? please?

BabyBooth...yummy!!!...and bringing Zack back yum.

With David & emily as producers i wanna see how that nice bed scene turns out...but that's just me..
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:54 am

Hm I don't think anything will change to be honest.

I mean the writers and all the people in the camp of who decides what the episode will entail and what it include. They all know how they want to take the show. I mean they may listen to David and Emily's ideas, but in the end if they don't agree with them they are going to get tossed (the ideas).

Cause I know David and Emily probably have some ideas that may sound good, but could have serious affects on the show and its viewership. I don't think the other execs. would want to risk that.
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:20 am

that is very true...but a girl can dream... lol...
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:12 am

Emily will ask, ooops, demand that David be shirtless in a few more scenes preferably while they are working in the field, like on a hot, white sandy beach ... oooops, again, that is dream world. No clue how that will impact the show.

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:54 am

SnoopGirl wrote:Emily will ask, ooops, demand that David be shirtless in a few more scenes preferably while they are working in the field, like on a hot, white sandy beach ... oooops, again, that is dream world. No clue how that will impact the show.

*drools* shirtless booth YUM
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:33 am

They showed it in HITH tonight. Very Happy

It could have some pull, like when they suggest something or whatever. But in the end, it's ultimately up to the writers.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum