Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please everyone sign this!

4 posters

Go down

Please everyone sign this! Empty Please everyone sign this!

Post by boreanazlover82 Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:33 am

Please sign this petition and send the link to as many people as you know! Thankyou.

Web site: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Background (Preamble):
Jaime Salcedo, president of Showbiz Promotions has put out a doll based on the death of 2 year old Caylee Anthony. The doll (when pushed on the belly button) sings the song "You are my Sunshine" which the media has put out of Caylee Anthony singing in probably the last ever video taken of Caylee Anthony before her tragic murder. On Janurary 26th 2009, Jaime Salcedo was on Nancy Grace and when asked how much of the profits would go to charitable causes, he replied that he didn't know yet, because he hadn't sold any.

*UPDATE: It appears that on the website [Only admins are allowed to see this link] they have a press release from the president of Showbiz Promotions stating that the doll has been suspended. Hopefully this is true, however this petition will still stay active so please sign to make sure that such a distribution never happens.

This company has no good explanation for putting out this doll, and is making money off of this poor girl's loss of life. The president of the company will be making money off of this little girl, and it is not right, not to mention it is MORBID.

Who in their right mind would want to purchase a doll inspired by the murder of a 2 year old girl, who's family is at great loss.

boreanazlover82
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Please everyone sign this! Empty Re: Please everyone sign this!

Post by bugaboo628 Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:17 am

I am so glad this was stopped, I watch Nancy Grace and she had the creator of the doll on and just ripped him apart.
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:26 am

boreanazlover82 wrote:Please sign this petition and send the link to as many people as you know! Thankyou.

Web site: [Only admins are allowed to see this link] ...
I went there to sign it but couldn't find a link anywhere to do that. If you'll post back with some more instructions I'd be glad to sign it.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:52 am

DBCrazy wrote:
boreanazlover82 wrote:Please sign this petition and send the link to as many people as you know! Thankyou.

I went there to sign it but couldn't find a link anywhere to do that. If you'll post back with some more instructions I'd be glad to sign it.

Production ended up being stopped on the doll, so I do not think there is anywhere to sign anymore ~ at least I couldn't find anything.
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:32 am

bugaboo628 wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:

Production ended up being stopped on the doll, so I do not think there is anywhere to sign anymore ~ at least I couldn't find anything.
I figured that might be the case, but since it said they'd keep the petition active I thought it might still be there. But I'm like you, I think it's gone now.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sun May 03, 2009 8:46 am

bugaboo628 wrote:I am so glad this was stopped, I watch Nancy Grace and she had the creator of the doll on and just ripped him apart.
Nancy Grace is a disgrace... Ugh, she's thrives on these missing kids, it's like a sick obsession. I totally can't stand her.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down