Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zack's departure was a memorable moment in 2008

5 posters

Go down

Zack's departure was a memorable moment in 2008 Empty Zack's departure was a memorable moment in 2008

Post by Zeddie Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:44 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Bones “The Pain in the Heart,” Aired: May 19, 2008 - When Booth faked his own death, we knew there was a better twist awaiting us. Sure enough, the Gormogon-killer storyline wrapped up with a most unexpected twist - involving little Zack. Fans were flabbergasted at the turn of events that eventually led to Eric Millegan’s departure. Here at TVGuide.ca, we aren’t the only ones who want Zack back!
Zeddie
Zeddie
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 12060
Say What You Want : Fanfiction is a way of the culture repairing the damage done
in a system where contemporary myths are owned by corporations instead of owned by the folk.
-- Henry Jenkins
Zack's departure was a memorable moment in 2008 8d0b0409962e33290be09e7890718bde2b3c7fe1
Registration date : 2009-01-08

http://www.fanfiction.net/~csiloverzed

Back to top Go down

Zack's departure was a memorable moment in 2008 Empty Re: Zack's departure was a memorable moment in 2008

Post by missdebra87 Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:50 am

Such a sad day... I miss Zack. Thanks for the post
missdebra87
missdebra87
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16433
Say What You Want : Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, Teacher Certification, Departmental Recognition, Magna Cum Laude
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Zack's departure was a memorable moment in 2008 Empty Re: Zack's departure was a memorable moment in 2008

Post by ForensicMama Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:00 am

Honestly? I don't miss Zack so much that I want him back. Every once in a while I wish he was back so he and Hodgins could do experiments, but I wasn't that attached to the character. And I like the fact that they're mixing up the cast. *ducks*
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakari Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:17 am

I like Zack, but it's fun to have all of the different interns. Except Nigel-Murray. He drives me bananas. XD
I would like to have Zack back, one day, though. Sad
Shakari
Shakari
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1117
Say What You Want : Jesus is NOT a zombie!
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:56 am

I miss him, but there's no way really they could bring him back in full capacity, because even though he didn't actually kill anyone, he helped find the guy. And he lied, obviously. It would be interesting to see some of the squints going to see him every once in a while, though.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum