Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bones creators talk about the stuff like "real kiss", fanfics and so

+3
ForensicMama
bones206
mereva
7 posters

Go down

Bones creators talk about the stuff like "real kiss", fanfics and so Empty Bones creators talk about the stuff like "real kiss", fanfics and so

Post by mereva Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:35 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

They talk about A LOT of things, among others about Zack and AH.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Bones creators talk about the stuff like "real kiss", fanfics and so Empty Re: Bones creators talk about the stuff like "real kiss", fanfics and so

Post by bones206 Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:24 am

LOVED IT!!!! Thanks mereva!
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Bones creators talk about the stuff like "real kiss", fanfics and so Empty Re: Bones creators talk about the stuff like "real kiss", fanfics and so

Post by ForensicMama Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:44 am

Thank you! These guys are awesome!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:00 am

thanks so much for posting! what a great interview! at least this lady knew what she was talking about as opposed to the guys who interviewed emily and david. she seemed like a real fan. Smile and they actually check the fan forums, how cool is that!? i just wonder, if they've ever been to our cozy little aby, or if they just look at the boneyard. since he was talking about people arguing a lot, i guess just the latter. hehe
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 668
Say What You Want : DB on my kitchen floor! ;-)
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:00 am

Thanks for the post! What a fab interview! The reporter definitely knew what she was talking about, she must watch the show. Smile Love hearing Hart talk about everything 'cuz he's so animated and into all of the different plots. Great how he is dying to read the fanfic, but he can't. My mom always asks me "what if they use one of your ideas?" Now I can tell her that they aren't allowed to and that they don't even look!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!

Back to top Go down

Post by CheeseBK Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:20 pm

ahhh, loved the interview....
CheeseBK
CheeseBK
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3762
Say What You Want : don't provoke the lunatic!
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by CheeseBK Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:21 pm

and gosh, those guys must have willpower NOT to look at the fanfiction. I would die from the effort, I guess Very Happy
CheeseBK
CheeseBK
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3762
Say What You Want : don't provoke the lunatic!
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah9488 Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:12 am

lena152 wrote:thanks so much for posting! what a great interview! at least this lady knew what she was talking about as opposed to the guys who interviewed emily and david. she seemed like a real fan. Smile and they actually check the fan forums, how cool is that!? i just wonder, if they've ever been to our cozy little aby, or if they just look at the boneyard. since he was talking about people arguing a lot, i guess just the latter. hehe

I had the same thought... the should visit us... cause (using Brennan/Roxie, fiancée of Tony the Tiger, voice) "we're nice people"
Sarah9488
Sarah9488
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1104
Say What You Want : Avatar: https://twitter.com/bitsy_bones

http://www.myspace.com/sarah9488

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum