Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video clip - the Anchors don't have a clue!

4 posters

Go down

Video clip - the Anchors don't have a clue! Empty Video clip - the Anchors don't have a clue!

Post by DBCrazy Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:15 pm

This is a clip of some local Fox anchors interviewing David & Emily. It's like a comedy of errors on the anchors' part. And then at the end, David really gets Emily on a SuperBowl question. He loved it!!!

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Video clip - the Anchors don't have a clue! Empty Re: Video clip - the Anchors don't have a clue!

Post by CanadianBones Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:57 pm

yeah...really awkward, why did they think it was the season premiere...since it's moving to a new night?
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Video clip - the Anchors don't have a clue! Empty Re: Video clip - the Anchors don't have a clue!

Post by DBCrazy Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:14 pm

All I can figure is that since '24' is starting their new season now they think they all are. And their hiatus has been a really long time!!! (but it's almost over!)

But they messed it up several times. It makes me wonder how much real news these folks don't have a clue about either. Do they really just read the teleprompter???
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:31 pm

The Eagles lost... sorry David... Sad

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 354
Say What You Want : Dancers do it best.
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:47 pm

That's too bad! That would have really been something to have Philadelphia win the World Series and the Super Bowl in the same year!!! It would have been an interesting matchup too, between Philadelphia and Pittsburgh. Something akin to a Yankees-Mets World Series!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by squirtandmilo Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:29 pm

lmao. "What made me watch the show was a borderline unhealthy crush on lead actor DB" -- lolz at 2:13 David and Emily have a chat amongst themselves *ponders as to what was said*.
squirtandmilo
squirtandmilo
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 17139
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:31 am

Here's another one from Grand Rapids...

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum