Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Only Two New Episodes in January for Bones will be on Jan 22

+8
starbuck1974
heirofloki
Meegs82
Fairy101
Teardropsonmyguitar
sadhbh
ForensicMama
suzyquzy
12 posters

Go down

The Only Two New Episodes in January for Bones will be on Jan 22 Empty The Only Two New Episodes in January for Bones will be on Jan 22

Post by suzyquzy Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:17 pm

FOX TO CARRY BUSH FAREWELL ADDRESS ON THURSDAY
By The Futon Critic Staff (TFC)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOS ANGELES (thefutoncritic.com) -- FOX is set to carry President George W. Bush's farewell address on Thursday.

The planned 10 to 15 minute broadcast will begin live at 8:00/7:00c. The White House has requested airtime from all the major television networks as ABC, CBS and NBC are expected to follow suit.

To accommodate the address, FOX has opted to delay the Thursday premiere of "Bones" until next week. Said installment, "Double Trouble in the Panhandle," will now air as part of a two-hour event on January 22.

As of press time, it's not clear what will replace "Bones" this Thursday.

"Bones" will then resume airing Thursdays at 8:00/7:00c starting February 5. To recap:

Thursday, January 15
8:00/7:00c - "Presidential Address"
8:15/7:15c - (To Be Announced)
9:00/8:00c - "Kitchen Nightmares"

Thursday, January 22
8:00/7:00c - "Bones: Double Trouble in the Panhandle" (Time Slot Premiere)
9:00/8:00c - "Bones: Hero in the Hold" (New Episode - Special Time)

Thursday, January 29
suzyquzy
suzyquzy
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

The Only Two New Episodes in January for Bones will be on Jan 22 Empty Re: The Only Two New Episodes in January for Bones will be on Jan 22

Post by ForensicMama Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:40 am

Look how they're sugar-coating it by making it a double premiere. .. Oh, Fox, I see right through you...Twisted Evil
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

The Only Two New Episodes in January for Bones will be on Jan 22 Empty Re: The Only Two New Episodes in January for Bones will be on Jan 22

Post by sadhbh Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:43 am

Hang on, this is all happening because the president's speech won't be over until a quarter past? Seriously! Can they not just delay programming by fifteen minutes that evening?
sadhbh
sadhbh
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 2966
Say What You Want : Must. Resist. Spoilers!!
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:47 am

I don't want to hear the dumb nuts stupid speech if i did, thats what CNN is for... But they cancel Bones for him? Stupid FOX!

I'm fuming. I'm gonna go cry!!!!!!!! Sad

Anyone got some tissues? preferably with aloe

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 354
Say What You Want : Dancers do it best.
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy101 Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:55 am

Aww come on you cant be serious! Dat means ova here were gonna ave to wait even longer until it airs! 15 mins dat it im going 2 go cry as wel! Sad

Fairy101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 310
Say What You Want : A balanced person knows dere insane!
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:17 am

What about the 29th? Why in the HELL isn't there a new epi on the 29th?!?!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:14 am

*covers herself with kevlar* Ok, don´t hate me, Í'm glad they're delaying the premiere...

*Ducks*

I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm flying to Toronto on the 20th and won't have an apartment until the 21. Nevermind a tv or internet connection... Sorry! Neutral

But you know, yay

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by starbuck1974 Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:48 am

Meegs82 wrote:What about the 29th? Why in the HELL isn't there a new epi on the 29th?!?!

Because FOX Evil or Very Mad is showing a "Special Night" of American Idol!!!! I am disgusted.
starbuck1974
starbuck1974
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Filou Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:14 am

Stupid American Idol!! Stupid Fox!!
Filou
Filou
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:24 am

starbuck1974 wrote:
Meegs82 wrote:What about the 29th? Why in the HELL isn't there a new epi on the 29th?!?!

Because FOX Evil or Very Mad is showing a "Special Night" of American Idol!!!! I am disgusted.

Now THAT pisses me off!!!!! Freaking AI. Seriously, do we need 4 hours of it EVERY damn week?!?!?!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah9488 Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:06 am

starbuck1974 wrote:

Ah, no!!! I'll need that episode... I have my test-examination that day...
Sarah9488
Sarah9488
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1104
Say What You Want : Avatar: https://twitter.com/bitsy_bones

http://www.myspace.com/sarah9488

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:14 am

uh oh.......poor american idol being blamed again............lol
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:45 am

...as always...lol But they're right, I think. As far as I can see it has ALWAYS been FOX's first priority. Whatever happens. Money talks.
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah9488 Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:47 am

money sucks... spineless fox.
Sarah9488
Sarah9488
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1104
Say What You Want : Avatar: https://twitter.com/bitsy_bones

http://www.myspace.com/sarah9488

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum