Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about iTunes "Couples Counselling" vids

2 posters

Go down

Question about iTunes "Couples Counselling" vids Empty Question about iTunes "Couples Counselling" vids

Post by CanadianBones Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:32 am

I think they are hilarious and that every Bones episode should have one. Does anyone know why they were put up on iTunes?? Just to promote the show?
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Question about iTunes "Couples Counselling" vids Empty Re: Question about iTunes "Couples Counselling" vids

Post by Fluffernutter Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:34 am

I love those too! Unfortunately, they were just for the first five to eight episodes of season 3. I'm not exactly sure why they were filmed though...they weren't put on the DVDs, as commercials or promotion, so it's a mystery. Maybe they were just to make us laugh? (Imagine, TV execs allowing something that isn't about making money!)
Fluffernutter
Fluffernutter
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5591
Location : 48% of day in school, 44% at home, 8% in transit between them
Say What You Want : Officially obsessed with fandom.
Registration date : 2008-06-16

http://fluffernutter8.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Question about iTunes "Couples Counselling" vids Empty Re: Question about iTunes "Couples Counselling" vids

Post by CanadianBones Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:48 am

Thanks! I was wondering if they had been cut scenes, but we've never had that type of scene on the show before. My favourite one is the smiley or frowny clowns and the long and slithery and the really long and slithery snakes. It would be cool if they made more, but it doesn't look that way.
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down