Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Behind The Scenes Question

Go down

Behind The Scenes Question Empty Behind The Scenes Question

Post by kiki Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:46 am

Posted 04/11/2007 08:59:55 (04/11/2007 09:59:55 AM) by SnoopGirl

In a behind the scenes video, David and Emily were in a conference room with some other actors and one of the people on the show who was airing the behind the scene clip (confused yet?) asked David to show them a romance scene. He climbed under the table near Emily's feet, did what ever he does, then got back up. He said something like "Oh right, that doesn't happen until epidsode nine, when we hook-up."
Could that be for real or was he just playing with the audience? I mean no one except Hart et all know for sure.

Anyone else catch that?
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2352
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Behind The Scenes Question Empty Re: Behind The Scenes Question

Post by kiki Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:49 am

Posted 13/11/2007 20:31:54 (13/11/2007 09:31:54 PM) by space

Hey, I was trying to follow a link that Willi posted to MyFoxLA (interview w/ Emily) and couldn't find what she posted but I found this Behind the Scenes thing that we were looking for the other day... it's good!

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

I especially liked DB's imitation of a breast pump (the sounds, not the action!!!!). He's very accurate!

Anyway, if that link doesn't work then just go to
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
and do a search for Emily Deschanel... that's how I found it.
It's called "Visiting "Bones" With David & Emily" from September 25,2007. Enjoy!!
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2352
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum