Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bones on MysteryTV

3 posters

Go down

Bones on MysteryTV Empty Bones on MysteryTV

Post by CanadianBones Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:24 am

I did a search on the forum and didn't see this anywhere (sorry if it's old news). Also I'm sorry if this is not the correct thread for this type of information.

Bones is on Saturday & Sundays at 2 & 7pm. I'm not sure if it's the same episode at both times. I get this as channel 276 on my digital cable. So you might have to check your cable package.

Forensic anthropologist Dr. Temperance Brennan has the uncanny ability to read clues left behind in a victim's bones – a skill that causes her to clash with her crime-solving partner, Special Agent Seely Booth, who has a deep mistrust of all things scientific when it comes to cracking a case.

Starring: David Boreanaz, Emily Deschanel, Eric Millegan
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Bones on MysteryTV Empty Re: Bones on MysteryTV

Post by ForensicMama Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:50 am

Awesome!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I'll have to check that out! And welcome to the ABY, CanadianBones!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi31 Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:39 am

Is that the same network called Sleuth? Cause I can't get Mystery TV. Only Sleuth.
CanadianBones wrote:I did a search on the forum and didn't see this anywhere (sorry if it's old news). Also I'm sorry if this is not the correct thread for this type of information.

Bones is on Saturday & Sundays at 2 & 7pm. I'm not sure if it's the same episode at both times. I get this as channel 276 on my digital cable. So you might have to check your cable package.

Forensic anthropologist Dr. Temperance Brennan has the uncanny ability to read clues left behind in a victim's bones – a skill that causes her to clash with her crime-solving partner, Special Agent Seely Booth, who has a deep mistrust of all things scientific when it comes to cracking a case.

Starring: David Boreanaz, Emily Deschanel, Eric Millegan

sammi31
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 171
Say What You Want : BONES RULES
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:42 am

sammi31, I have no idea. I'm in Canada, are you in the States? Maybe it's the equivalent channel??? I find zap2it.com a good site for checking out tv schedules. Just do a search for Bones and see if the shows comes up under Sleuth. Or I suppose you could see if Sleuth has a website that displays it's programs.
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi31 Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:07 am

Yes I am in the states. I will check that out. Thanks for responding.
CanadianBones wrote:sammi31, I have no idea. I'm in Canada, are you in the States? Maybe it's the equivalent channel??? I find zap2it.com a good site for checking out tv schedules. Just do a search for Bones and see if the shows comes up under Sleuth. Or I suppose you could see if Sleuth has a website that displays it's programs.

sammi31
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 171
Say What You Want : BONES RULES
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: