Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Trust Worth Rebuilding by sweetie_dude RATED K

+2
VentiGirl
sweetie_dude
6 posters

Go down

A Trust Worth Rebuilding by sweetie_dude RATED K Empty A Trust Worth Rebuilding by sweetie_dude RATED K

Post by sweetie_dude Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:51 am

So I started writing a fic called " A Trust Worth Rebuilding" a few months back and never went anywhere with it...after I wrote the first part. And I was wondering if you guys could read it and let me know what you think and if I should continue it or not. Thanks. Smile

Title: A Trust Worth Rebuilding
Pairing: None...so far...could change.
Rating: Any one can read it...so far...
Summary: Something is bothering Bones and it's up to Booth and the rest of the team to figure out exactly what it is that has the usually scientific doctor so worked up and emotional.
Disclaimer: I own nothing but the idea for this story and even that can't really be owned. But on with the story.

----

Booth made his way into the Jeffersonian just like any other day. He was about to step onto the platform to find his partner when said partner came running down the stairs straight at him. Booth didn’t have enough time to react and Brennan was too upset to notice Booth standing there in her way. They collided.

Bones went full speed into Booth causing him to lose his balance and fall taking his partner with him. So there they lay on the floor of the Jeffersonian in a very compromising position. Booth was the first one to react, “Bones you’re crushing my chest. It still hurts,” he said in a small voice. It was strained due to the extra weight that was across his bruised and sore torso.

“I’m…so sorry…Booth…I didn’t see…you…there,” cried Bones. Her eyes filled with un-etched tears.

She moved to get off of Booth, but he sensed that something was wrong with her and held her down against him and hugged her, not just one of those guy hugs either. It was a full out hug that best friends or lovers would give to one another. His sore and bruised torso could survive this. After all it was his Bones he was comforting.

Bones just looked down at her partner and tried to escape his tight grasp. She didn’t like to be touched and Booth knew this. But Brennan let him touch her more than she allowed anyone else. Right now though she really didn’t want to be touched or hugged. Even though being buried in his strong arms felt good, she knew that if she stayed in them too long she would have to tell him what was going on and she didn’t like that at all.

----

thanks for taking the time to read Smile...if anyone does that is lol.
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

A Trust Worth Rebuilding by sweetie_dude RATED K Empty Re: A Trust Worth Rebuilding by sweetie_dude RATED K

Post by VentiGirl Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:56 pm

i am intrigued
VentiGirl
VentiGirl
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

A Trust Worth Rebuilding by sweetie_dude RATED K Empty Re: A Trust Worth Rebuilding by sweetie_dude RATED K

Post by sweetie_dude Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:10 pm

ok
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Kajunblueyes Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:40 am

PPS!!!!!!!!! I love this! don't leave us hanging there!!!!!!!!!
~~~~~~Cassie~~~~~~~
Kajunblueyes
Kajunblueyes
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 133
Say What You Want : \"When you hear the words 'We think it's Cancer' it puts everything into perspective
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by bcriet Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:48 pm

Hey sweetie, you have to keep going you are so good at writing these stories. You have a great start and hooked me into it. PPS Smile
bcriet
bcriet
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 197
Say What You Want : \"It is far better to regret doing something, than to regret not doing something\".
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:40 pm

perhaps ill continue need to write more though before i post what i have or ill fall behind and give up on it
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:09 am

okay this is dead...but ill update anyway...

Booth knew that something was obviously upsetting his partner which gave him all the more reason to hold onto her tighter.

“Bones, it’s okay. Whatever you’re upset about, we can work it out. I promise. You just have to tell me what’s wrong. Can you do that for me?” asked Booth. He knew that the odds of his partner just opening up and telling him what was wrong were very unlikely. But it was worth a shot. Bones liked to keep everything in and only on very rare occasions did she let her emotions show. This was one of those few times.

His partner rarely cried and when she did it meant that something was really bothering her or someone had hurt her and he was the kind of partner who didn’t like his Bones hurt or upset. So being concerned about her was the most natural thing.

Brennan continued to escape from his embrace but she couldn’t do it. He was too strong. Temperance Brennan felt defeated, unloved and most of all betrayed. She looked down at her partner and said, “I want my mom back.”

Booth looked up at his partner and pulled her back into another hug then stealthily he got up still with Brennan safe in his arms. He held her like he would a child, like Parker and moved to walk her back to her office, but Bones lifted her head from his shoulder and tried but struggled to get out of his grasp. Booth just held on tighter.

He was not going to let her runaway. She needed to face whatever was hurting her, head on or else she would build up all of her walls like she had done so many times before and Booth would have to rebuild the trust that he had gained from her.

He would do it in a heartbeat though if he had to because he cared so much for his partner but he wanted to do everything in his power to prevent that from happening. So he just held her tighter and let her kick and punch him. Her arms flailed every which way. She wanted to get away forget everything. She was trying her hardest to get out of his arms but he wasn’t making it any easier for her.

He worked way too hard to just let her slip away. He wasn’t going to be another one of her victims. The people she just left high and dry when something was too emotional for her to control. No he was going to be different he was going to hang on with everything that he had.

She always ran away from things that scared her or that she was unfamiliar with and Booth wasn’t going to let that happen anymore. He started walking back toward the platform, he needed to talk to her and she always found comfort in her office, but once again she tried to wiggle her way out of his arms.

Booth realized that there was something wrong. She was after all running away from said platform when they fell on each other. Deciding that it would be best to take her home, he made his way out of the Jeffersonian ever mindful of all the prying eyes, Cam, Angela and Hodgins being six of those eyes. He’d have to deal with them later though. Right now his main concern was his partner. The two of them made it to his SUV without anymore major mishaps.
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by newhaven5 Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:04 am

Keep going!!!!!!!!!!!! I am very interested now!!!
newhaven5
newhaven5
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 99
Say What You Want : I would like for Bones and Booth to get over themselves and get together. Obviously!
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Memphis Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:16 pm

hey cole!!!!
Memphis
Memphis
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 154
Say What You Want : Hmm..I'm very down to earth!! I'm in LOVE with Justin Timberlake! Music is my life!! I'm learning how to play guitar! I'm very opinionated and I speak my mind. Anything else?? Just ask....
Registration date : 2008-07-19

http://www.myspace.com/ginalanae

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:22 pm

woah where'd you come from lol...figures the time you are on im in bed dying...figures...and whyd you have to go and resurface this lol
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bcriet Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:39 am

This is a great story please post soon I have been waiting for more. Laughing
bcriet
bcriet
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 197
Say What You Want : \"It is far better to regret doing something, than to regret not doing something\".
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:14 am

umm go read..."My Bugaboo"
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Memphis Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:20 am

in bed....?

sick...? DYING????

What's going on?

I resurfaced it because I felt like it..Very Happy..haha

Text me!!
Memphis
Memphis
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 154
Say What You Want : Hmm..I'm very down to earth!! I'm in LOVE with Justin Timberlake! Music is my life!! I'm learning how to play guitar! I'm very opinionated and I speak my mind. Anything else?? Just ask....
Registration date : 2008-07-19

http://www.myspace.com/ginalanae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum