Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Down to Earth Star Focuses on Simple Pleasures

4 posters

Go down

Down to Earth Star Focuses on Simple Pleasures Empty Down to Earth Star Focuses on Simple Pleasures

Post by bugaboo628 Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:07 am

I ran across an interview with David (link is below). It seem to have been done after he directed his episode on Bones. From the interview:

"One would be foolish not to take the opportunity of being fortunate enough to be on a show, first of all, and then be around and absorb and learn from that so you can expand yourself. Once the run is over, I don't want to look back and say, 'Gee, I wish I had done that.' And now with a family, I do have to think of security for the future. But I don't like living in regrets, so I take advantage of opportunities that naturally come my way to expand my knowledge and career so that I'm not stuck in just one area."

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Down to Earth Star Focuses on Simple Pleasures Empty Re: Down to Earth Star Focuses on Simple Pleasures

Post by ForensicMama Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:54 am

That's a great interview! BugaBoo, you are Queen (Queen, right?) of the Lab! You keep coming back with awesome interviews and links!!! You rock! Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Down to Earth Star Focuses on Simple Pleasures Empty Re: Down to Earth Star Focuses on Simple Pleasures

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:14 am

Forensic mama, I love that face on Emily in your siggy pic! Smile thats really cute!! Eric's too is GREAT!

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 354
Say What You Want : Dancers do it best.
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolate Chip Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:13 am

Sweet interview, thanks!
Chocolate Chip
Chocolate Chip
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum