Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More on Interns and Roxy - Ask Ausiello of 10 December

4 posters

Go down

More on Interns and Roxy - Ask Ausiello of 10 December Empty More on Interns and Roxy - Ask Ausiello of 10 December

Post by marymageli Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:23 pm

Sadly, no news on our favourite couple this time, but at least we have something to chew over. Think positive! Very Happy So...it seems the end is near for both the rotation of the interns and even the Angela/Roxy coupling. Thank goodness!! Sorry, that was just a personal info. lol

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Question: Is Zack ever coming back to Bones? -- Daly
Ausiello:

According to exec producer Hart Hanson, yes. "We definitely want to
have him back," he says. "But you risk picking that scab too much and
people going, 'Aw, bring Zack back forever.'" Meanwhile, Hanson says
the rotating intern experiment has an expiration date. "We don't to do
the Murphy Brown thing," he says. "But we're getting a lot of
good stories out of these new people coming in and shaking things up in
the lab." Two more interns are on the way, including a devout Muslim
(played by Pej Vahdat) and someone who is hearing impaired (not yet
cast).

Question: When will Angela's girlfriend, Roxie, be off Bones? I think she was a terrible add-on to the this season. -- Jessie
Ausiello:

Based on this next clue, I think the end is near: The new Muslim intern
I mentioned above makes Angela a soothing mix tape after her heart is
broken by Roxie. Coincidentally, Hart Hanson tells me that the
Angela/Hodgins love story is not over. "We're not done with them," he
says. "But they have some obstacles to overcome."
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

More on Interns and Roxy - Ask Ausiello of 10 December Empty Re: More on Interns and Roxy - Ask Ausiello of 10 December

Post by i_heart_bones Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:16 pm

Thank god. i hate roxie.
thanks for the post! Smile
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

More on Interns and Roxy - Ask Ausiello of 10 December Empty Re: More on Interns and Roxy - Ask Ausiello of 10 December

Post by ForensicMama Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:34 pm

Huh. I don't remember reading a side with a hearing-impaired person as an intern. I think that's cool! Very Happy

Oh no! Roxie and Angela have "obstacles to overcome"!!! *throws tantrum*

I WANT HODGELA!!!!!!!!!!!!! No Waaaaaaaaah!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:14 am

ForensicMama wrote:Huh. I don't remember reading a side with a hearing-impaired person as an intern. I think that's cool! Very Happy

There was an interview with the Bones writing team on Searching Bones back in August. One of the questions was...

Searching Bones: I have a very important question to ask from one of my favorite Searching Bones readers. Her name is Annie and she lives in Sweden and she often sends me tips and messages. She’s also deaf. She asks about the possibility of including more deaf, blind or otherwise disabled people in the show in the future. Do you think there might be a possibility of that?

Answer: We think that’s a very good question and it’s something that we will talk about. We’ll have to see, but we might have some opportunities for that.

I guess they thought it was a good idea then!

Hey Mama? Angela has "obstacles to overcome"???? What? Does that mean that she has to move a few old artefacts out of the way as she drags Hodgie back into Cleopatra's bed? Laughing
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:21 am

TinkonBrink wrote:
ForensicMama wrote:Huh. I don't remember reading a side with a hearing-impaired person as an intern. I think that's cool! Very Happy

There was an interview with the Bones writing team on Searching Bones back in August. One of the questions was...

Searching Bones: I have a very important question to ask from one of my favorite Searching Bones readers. Her name is Annie and she lives in Sweden and she often sends me tips and messages. She’s also deaf. She asks about the possibility of including more deaf, blind or otherwise disabled people in the show in the future. Do you think there might be a possibility of that?

Answer: We think that’s a very good question and it’s something that we will talk about. We’ll have to see, but we might have some opportunities for that.

I guess they thought it was a good idea then!
I remember that interview. I'm glad that they thought it was a great idea! Very Happy That's so cool... I bet that Annie will be all bubbly b/c of that! Wink

TinkonBrink wrote:Hey Mama? Angela has "obstacles to overcome"???? What? Does that mean that she has to move a few old artefacts out of the way as she drags Hodgie back into Cleopatra's bed? Laughing

Sounds like quite a bit of obstacles for them! Laughing Artifacts.... clothing... underwear. Oh, baby! Wink

I just had a wonderful thought, Tink! I think TJ Thyne is SOOOOOOOOOOOO hot since he got his haircut. It just suits him so well. Now we get a 'new' shirtless TJ shot! Twisted Evil
Warning: That's gonna be my avatar after THAT episode!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:45 am

ForensicMama wrote: I just had a wonderful thought, Tink! I think TJ Thyne is SOOOOOOOOOOOO hot since he got his haircut. It just suits him so well. Now we get a 'new' shirtless TJ shot! Twisted Evil
Warning: That's gonna be my avatar after THAT episode!

Yeah, I like TJ in his blue eyed, curly haired kind of way! Very Happy
You might have to photoshop Angela out of that 'shirtless on a bed' TJ avatar though! (or try to lure her away from him...throw one of her artist pencils into a corner or a set of water colours? Or perhaps just present her with a shiney new horizontal tango partner...anything male...or female with a pulse? *sigh* I miss the old Angela that was all "Glug Glug WooHoo" and all about the swings! Sad )
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:53 am

*sigh* I miss that Angela now, too!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum