Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Boy From Philly (Rated M, friendship, fluff, angst)

+25
carolelr
Jaeleigh
A2BOREANAZ
newhaven5
missdebra87
CanadianBones
Bella Loony
Kajunblueyes
bonesblogger
crimescenegirl
Aloemilk
fairytales_end
DavidBluva
Cassiopeia
sweetie_dude
CheeseBK
raklx
SpecialAgentLenni
VentiGirl
DBCrazy
xBeMinex
ToZiKa
Shakari
Cameomum
ForensicMama
29 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

A Boy From Philly (Rated M, friendship, fluff, angst) - Page 15 Empty Re: A Boy From Philly (Rated M, friendship, fluff, angst)

Post by bonesblogger Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:30 pm

Very nice chapter...

bonesblogger
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Back to top Go down

A Boy From Philly (Rated M, friendship, fluff, angst) - Page 15 Empty Re: A Boy From Philly (Rated M, friendship, fluff, angst)

Post by ScienceLove&Pie Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:28 pm

OMG I so totally thought something was going to happen to Brennan. But thank go nothing happened.

But that end was very rejecting.
ScienceLove&Pie
ScienceLove&Pie
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 98
Say What You Want : BEST QUOTE EVER: "No. No. No. I can't walk away. I never said that! Okay? Do you understand? I can't walk away! This is my kid! If I can't be involved I don't want her to have the baby!"
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:24 am

LOL there's more to come....... Wink
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:49 am

i hope its here before i go
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:59 am

okay i am caught up...........whoooooooo hooooooooooo go mama
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:19 am

I loved this chap....nice with the hinting......'take the ring' lol.....
and I even saw that one myself.....
can't wait for more!

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:48 am

cant wait for more...im waiting here mama...
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by fairytales_end Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:55 pm

Come on mama...post soon, excellent job so far though
fairytales_end
fairytales_end
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 15296
Say What You Want : I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane.
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://fairytales-end.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:32 am

I'll post today! I was almost done yesterday but my hubby wanted the computer and kicked me off *grrr*.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:36 am

Part XXXIX

Booth came home late to an empty apartment. He searched the usual rooms for his girlfriend, but she was nowhere to be found. It didn't occur to him at first that something was off, or wrong. He loosened his tie and walked to the bathroom. The door was locked. "You in there?" He asked.

"Just go away, Seeley."

Great. She was on one of those moods. "Just let me in. Don't make me break down the door."

"Just go the f-ck away!" The words crumbled into pitiful sobs.

Booth rattled the door handle. "I'm not going away until you tell me what's going on." He leaned his forehead against the door, his hand still on the handle.

"I want my space. Go away."

"Is it because of what happened last night? People fight, Rebecca. I don't know what else to tell ya."

The door opened and Rebecca's face peered out. Black rivers of mascara streaked her cheeks. "It's not because of what happened. I'm pregnant. There!"

"Oh, Jesus, Beck." Booth pushed the door open the rest of the way and pulled her into his arms. He rested his chin on her head and rubbed her back. "How far?"

She shrugged and didn't say a thing.

Booth's childhood flashed before his eyes. Angry parents. Divorce. A broken childhood. A shattered home. "Marry me, Rebecca."

She pulled away sharply. "What the hell, Seeley?" She wiped a tear away roughly.

That was not the reaction he had expected. He rubbed her arms to sooth her, "I want to do the right thing by you. I love you, Rebecca. I love you and I always will. I'm not my father and--"

"Dammit, Seeley," Rebecca exited the bathroom and turned around in the living room. "Last night we were tearing each other's throats out and now you want to walk down the aisle with me, swear to G-d and your family that we'll be faithful and love each other forever..."

"Beck, you can still go to school if that's what you're worried about."

"I know that, Seeley. And I will. My dad won't hesitate in paying for that, but that's not the point. The point is-- I don't think I can..." She crossed her arms. "I'm just totally freaked out by this. A baby is a huge thing and now you're trying to make another huge thing out of this--" She ran a hand through her long blond hair and recrossed her arms.

"I just want to do the right thing. You don't have to get all bent out of shape."

"I... don't think it's a good idea. Let's just deal with the baby thing for now and revisit the marriage thing in a few months." Her eyes studied the ground, then bounced back up to his eyes.

"That's... not exactly what I wanted you to say."

"What did you expect, Seeley? For me to jump into your arms and proclaim my undying love? Last night I told you that I didn't want to see you any more and in return, you told me that I was a bitch. That doesn't exactly spell Romantic Comedy, now does it?"

"Life isn't a TV script, Beck. This is real life. Right here. You, me, and our baby."

"I didn't tell you about the baby so you could propose marriage to me, Seeley. I don't believe in abortion, so I thought it was the right thing-- I don't want a diamond ring and a picket fence out of this, Seeley. I want support. That's all I ask."

The tone of her voice seemed so final that Booth couldn't help but to ask, "That's all... you ask?"

"That's all, Seeley. I don't want anything more out of you. And don't act like it's a surprise. It's been a long time coming."

Booth nodded and laughed humorlessly, "Yeah..." He walked past her and into the bedroom where he began to put shirts and jeans into an overnight bag. "You're right, Rebecca. It's been a long time coming. Six weeks to be exact. Tell Chad I said hi for me."

"That's been over for over a month. Don't throw that in my face."

Booth zipped the bag and walked up to her, within a millimeter of her face. She faltered and took a step back. He stepped closer, pinning her against the wall. She turned her face to the ground. "It may be over, Beck... But that was the first sign that you really didn't love me."

Her eyes rose again. "I didn't say I don't love you."

"Say it then. Say, 'I love you, Seeley.' Say it," he growled.

Seconds passed before she whispered. "Don't forget your coat."

He passed by her and punched a hole in the wall on his way out.

He stopped at the door and looked back at her. "I love you. It should be that easy, but obviously it isn't."

She shook her head, "Wake up, Seeley."

"What?"

"Wake up."

Booth's eyes opened and he found himself where he had laid down.

"Seeley," Cam laughed. "Jeez, I thought I'd have to hit you with a mallet."

"A mallet?" Booth sat up.

"You would be surprised at how many weapons one can find in a Medical Examiner's office."

"Why are you here?" Booth squinted at his watch, then looked around at the busy waiting room at the Philadelphia M.E.'s building.

"Dr. Brennan asked for assistance. I decided to take Mr. Bray with me. Of course Hodgins is all over that hull like a Kabuki on... whatever that makeup Kabukis wear is called."

Booth sat up and began to straighten and re-tie his tie.

"How about Angela?"

"Going over statements with Agent Saunders, but so far nothing new. Nobody saw anybody in specific. Four bodies, two IDed, no faces." She removed her coat and sat next to Booth. "How long have you been here?"

"The whole time, Cam. The whole damn time." Booth ran a hand through messy, un-gelled hair.

"Wow."

He looked at her questioningly.

"I just thought... you dodged death, saved the princess and got to see something blow up. It's a guy's dream. I'm surprised you're not more... peachy."

Booth looked through the glass windows and watched as Brennan, Bray, and a few FBI techs examined a body. "Who were the two who were IDed?"

"Uh... A female, 23, Amelia Komning and a male, 38 named Aaron Bishop. Bishop was working in the engine room at the time of the explosion. The unidentified were also men, but they weren't on the roster. They were either stowaways or terrorists of some sort."

Booth nodded. "Good to know..."

"What's going on, Booth?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Funny. Now spill the beans."

"I... screwed up."

"With Dr. Brennan?"

Booth looked up, "How'd you get there so fast?"

She shrugged, "I'm a woman. I can recognize that 'I pissed the wife off' look."

Booth was quiet and looked down at the ground, resting his elbows on his knees. "I asked her to marry me."

"Woah," Cam replied. "That's huge. Why was it a screw up?"

He leaned back in the couch and crossed his arms, "You know Bones, Cam. Wouldn't touch an engagement ring with a ten foot pole."

"Then why'd you ask?"

"Because I... needed to."

Cam nodded. "I see."

"I told her I would ask some day..."

"How'd she react?"

Booth nodded at the window. "The way she usually does. With work." He yawned.

Cam bumped against his shoulder, "You know... I could do the friend thing and talk to Brennan for you."

Booth shook his head and grinned at her, "Nah. I wouldn't want you to do that."

"What? Do you honestly think I would say, 'You should marry Booth because I talked to him blah, blah, blah.' You know I'd be more subtle than that."

Booth shook his head, "Don't worry about it, Cam. We'll work it out."

Wendell knocked on the window which brought their attention up.

"Looks like I'm needed," Cam said, standing. "You wanna come in and look at the gore? I once heard Dr. Brennan compare burnt flesh to roast pork, but I think it's more like a singed hot dog."

Booth shook his head, "I'm not really needed. The CTD is taking over the case once Bones is done, so..."

"You're unofficially on the case then?"

Booth nodded. "Officially unofficial."

"Gotta love politics," Cam said as she pulled on her gloves and opened the door with her back. "I'm always around if you need a shoulder, Seeley."

Booth sighed and stood up and propped the door open, "Bones, I'm going to the hotel."

She looked up and nodded, "OK." Then she turned to Wendell, "The bone burn on the femurs--"

Booth closed the door and walked through the M.E.'s office and into the street.

After three hours of mind-numbing television and live coverage of the ferry explosion, Booth pulled himself off from the couch and turned on the faucet. He let the water run until steam began to fill the bathroom, then he unclothed himself and stepped into the hot shower. The steam billowed and rolled around his naked body. The day before had been so long that his head was beginning to ache with tension.

Making love to Brennan, the ferry, the icy water, explosion, short hospital stay... all was headed off by Brennan ignoring him and diving head-first into death and cadavers. When was he ever going to learn that Brennan didn't change? She didn't put her head into neutral, she didn't put her heart into drive, she didn't fall in love, she did not get married and have children. Maybe he was in love with what she could have been.

And he knew what he had to do.

He had to forget about those things. Forget about marriage and diamond rings and picket fences. Unfortunately for him, he was attracted to women who did not want those things. Rebecca, Cam, Brennan. He was lucky to have tasted those things with Rebecca and Parker. For some men, especially him, that was as good as it gets.

He would just have to agree to disagree with her. Because he loved her.

Cold air breathed on his body. Warm hands slid across his abs and up toward his pectorals.

He turned, knowing who those hands belonged to.

He slid his fingers behind her neck and through the strands of her hair.

"I'm sorry I've been so...I'm just sorry, Booth. It was irrational to avoid you, but that seems to be the way I naturally deal with stress."

He shook his head, "I'm over it now." He leaned close and kissed her. It felt so good again to taste her, to feel her tongue against his, to feel her body pressed against his.

"What if-- What if I wore your ring,hypothetically, and gave marriage some more thought. Maybe if we moved in with one another--Would you forgive me for what I did to you?"

"Did to me?" His hands traced water droplets along her spine. "I told you I'm over it."

"Did your ring have insurance?"

Booth shook his head.

"Booth! That wasn't very smart."

"Hold it right there, Bones," Booth said, pressing two fingers to her lips. He pulled back the curtain and took his jeans from the bathroom floor. He put his fingers into the pocket and went back into the shower. "They found when they dredged it yesterday. Someone said it was a one in a million chance."

"That was lucky."

"I don't believe in luck," he whispered, taking her hand and sliding the ring onto her finger. "And neither do you. That was meant to be, Bones--this is meant to be. I don't know if we'll ever walk down the aisle, Bones. Maybe we'll be engaged until the day we die, but I just want you to know how much I love you. I want you to know that no matter how this ends, I want you to be my partner when it does. In every way that counts. This is the only way I know how."

Brennan looked down at the ring, the five diamonds, the gold band. "It's beautiful," she whispered. She looked up at his eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck. "You show me how you feel in so many more ways than just a ring--every day. And I love you for that."

"So... you'll be my fiancee?"

Those words didn't seem half so daunting as 'will you be my wife', and Booth knew it.

He knew everything about her.

She nodded. "Yes."

They both laughed, partially out of relief and partially out of joy. Then they kissed and made love in the shower and again in the bedroom.

The first thing he noticed when wakefulness came to him, was the fact that Brennan's hand was resting on his chest and her head was on his shoulder. He traced the arm with his finger tips until he came to the hand which bore the ring.

He opened his eyes and looked down at his fiancee (which sounded a lot more mature than 'his girlfriend') and smiled. She was so beautiful. And everything felt just right.

Everything.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:54 am

I love this chap!

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by VentiGirl Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:20 am

awwwwwwww so sweet and very IC
VentiGirl
VentiGirl
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:46 am

really good mama:)
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by queen bess Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:03 am

awwww... much fluffier... thank you... my little shipper heart is no longer bleeding....
queen bess
queen bess
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 17725
Say What You Want : demoted to countess...
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by fairytales_end Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:04 am

Aw, that's so unbelievably sweet, I love it Very Happy
fairytales_end
fairytales_end
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:42 am

A Boy from Philly

Part XXXX

23 months later...

It turned out that although the two did not believe in luck, the truth was that luck was always on their side. Perhaps it was fate or blessings, too. It really depended on who you spoke to.

After Aaron Bishop was found to be the disgruntled bomber of the Riverlink Ferry in Philadelphia who basically killed himself and three others on the point that he was once 'overcharged', it turned out that a few very important connections were made in those ten minutes of chaos. Most notably, Alison and Keke Ramos, wife and daughter, respectively, to the famed (and quite thankful) Fertility Expert Alex Kingston Ramos M.D. of the Reproductive Fertility Science Institute in Wayne, PA.

Which leads us to this moment...

Angela winked at Hodgins from across the room. Church-winking, is that a sin? She shrugged. Either way, it wasn't like she went to church.

"Where are they?" Cam asked as Angela passed by.

Angela shrugged, "I think they had to change Baby Girl."

"It takes two to change a one month old's diaper?"

"That's what I thought, too. Just give me a second and I'll see if I can get them to go any faster." She walked past Jared, who she recognized, Caleb and Tanya, Anne and Bob, Rebecca, Parker, Max, Russ, Amy and their girls, and a handful of exceedingly good looking Booth men. What was she thinking going back with Hodgins when she and Bren could be like sisters? Eye on the ball, Angela. She walked into the back room and knocked. Then opened the door, "You guys ready yet? The priest is here and everything."

Brennan put the little infant on her shoulder, "Uh-huh."

"Everyone's anxious, sweetie. We've been waiting for twenty minutes."

"OK, Ange."

"Hey, no need to snap. I'm just the messenger." Angela took her exit, leaving Brennan and Booth alone again.

"What are we gonna do?" Booth sighed, eying the door until it shut completely.

She shook her head, "I have no idea. Couldn't we just keep her name 'Baby Girl' until we can agree on a proper name?"

"Bones, I think that we should, you know, Christen our daughter on the day of her Christening. See where I'm going with this?"

"Just because tradition speaks to naming a child on the day of their Christening doesn't mean that we must. Nowadays people name a child long before they're born. We're already going against tradition, why not wait until we can whittle down the names and come to a joint conclusion?"

"Bones, we've already told half the people out there that she'll have a name today--"

The door opened and Anne popped her head in, "There's my Baby Girl!"

"Mom, Bones and I are having a private discussion. If you leave now, I'll let you hold her as long as you want."

"As long as I want?"

"As long as you want, Mom."

Anne smiled, "I always knew you were my favorite son."

Booth put his hand on the door, "Good-bye, Mom."

When the door closed, Brennan said, "That wasn't very nice."

"You know what's not very nice, Bones? Lying to eighty people. That's what's not nice."

"Who said it was lying?"

"The definition of a lie, Bones: Telling people something that's not true. If we go out there without a name, it's a lie."

Brennan bit her bottom lip and looked down at the little girl, dressed in white hand-crocheted lace with a little bonnet on her head. Blondish hair peeked from beneath the cap and long dark lashes twitched as she slept. "How about..." Brennan looked up and formulated her plan. "How about we do like we always do?"

Booth nodded slowly, "Compromise."

"Compromise," Brennan smiled.

"So what do we do?"

"I choose the first name, you choose the middle name. Or if it sounds better with your choice preceding my choice, then we can mix them around."

Booth gave it about a second of thought and said, "Got it."

Brennan glared at him, "Did you actually give it some thought, Booth?"

"Yeah, Bones. Of course I did. Who do you think I am?"

She rolled her eyes, "Well, I think I will give it a lot more thought than you did. I read somewhere that a name really effects a person professionally, socially, and throughout every facet in their lives, so it's a heavy decision, Booth. Are you sure you--"

"Yes, Bones."

"Fine..." She thought for a moment. "OK. I think I've come to an unbiased, yet informed decision."

"You go first."

"Margaret."

"Margaret? Why Margaret? Every Margaret I've ever met comes complete with walker and denture cream."

"It's after Margaret Mead."

Booth gave her a blank look.

"The anthropologist."

Booth nodded. "I figured you'd pick a scientist's name."

"What did you choose?"

"Gretsky."

Brennan's eyes widened in horror. "Gretsky? What kind of a name is that? German?"

"No, Bones. It's after Wayne Gretsky." Another blank look. "Oilers... Kings... Rangers. C'mon, Bones, pick up a magazine every once in a while. The man is a legend. He practically put hockey on the map again!"

Brennan shook her head, "I... suppose that was your choice, but that's going to be her middle name."

Booth smiled as the door opened again. This time it was Cam, "It's a frenzy out there. I swear, if you don't come out of there soon, then I'll go insane. Please..."

"OK, Cam. We're coming out."

Cam rolled her eyes, "Thank you," she sighed, then disappeared.

Booth took the tiny baby from Brennan's arms and put her against his chest, "Margaret Gretsky Booth." He slid his hand into Brennan's hand and together the family walked out.

They were met by huggers and kissers as they walked out of the back room and to the front of the church where the priest began to Christen the little baby.

After the ceremony, the priest said, "And I'm aware that Dr. Brennan and Agent Booth wanted to announce this little girl's name today in the presence of family and friends."

Booth took the microphone, but since he was then holding the baby, Brennan snatched it up from Booth, "We have decided to name her Margaret--" She looked at Booth.

"Gretsky," he whispered.

"Margaret Gretsky Booth."

The crowd awwed, all except for Jared who had to chase after two year old Caleb. He squeeled as he ran from his father. The crowd turned toward the sounds and laughed.

The group stood and went to congratulate the family. Angela was the first. She kissed Brennan, "Maggie's a sweet nickname," she said, winking.

Then Cam, "That's what nicknames are for," she whispered to Booth.

Anne was next in line, "I'm here to collect my debts," she announced. Booth passed the little girl off to his mother who basically radiated love on her little granddaughter.

Booth laughed, but his laughter was cut off by the warmth and pressure of Brennan's hand in his. "Take my hand," she whispered.

He smiled on her, kissed her lips and held her close. They watched as Booth's family, Brennan's family, and dozens of their lab family gathered around their daughter. Family had brought on a whole new level of meaning. Not only for Booth, but for Brennan and little Maggie. It was amazing, he thought, how he felt so weak when they were away, but so strong when they were near.

The end.

Although this story had two distinct parts, I tried to tie the last chapter to the first. Wink Thank you all so much for reading! Thank you for letting me take you on this adventure! It's been so much fun!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by fairytales_end Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:29 pm

Wow! Fantastic ending...So cute... Trust them to pick a scientist and a hockey player to name their child after Razz It's odd that Bones let her get christened though...
Is it weird I'm sad it's over?
fairytales_end
fairytales_end
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:00 pm

fairytales_end wrote:Wow! Fantastic ending...So cute... Trust them to pick a scientist and a hockey player to name their child after Razz It's odd that Bones let her get christened though...
Is it weird I'm sad it's over?

I'm sad it's over, too.

I figured Brennan would let Booth Christen their baby out of respect to his religion... you know... compromise. Wink Besides, it isn't like Brennan hates God, she simply doesn't believe in Him. So she wouldn't be against religious traditions.

Last edited by ForensicMama on Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Aloemilk Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:47 pm

WHAT AN ENDING!!!!

I wasn't expecting it at all. Somehow I wanted it to last forever Sad lol I guess I should have known that wasn't scientifically possible...

Loved both chaps, Mama, really Very Happy That was definitely a nice ending :sniffles:
Aloemilk
Aloemilk
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3437
Say What You Want : Booth's nickname as given by the cops? Boring, short lived Quark, haha
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:09 pm

I'm glad you liked it, Milky. I'm really sad it's over, too. I guess when I have an itch to write then I'll have to actually work on my novel for my novel writing course... you know, do my homework... do something productive, blah, blah, blah... Laughing
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:44 pm

that was really good...but its over Sad now ive got nothing to look forward too Sad
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:38 pm

I loved the end....although I am, like always, a little sad that it had to end so soon....
the name is a little strange....but somehow it fits them....

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by queen bess Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:50 pm

loved the name.... but that poor little girl is gonna get teased rotten over the middle one...

i like others am rather sad that this is over..... but i am VERY glad and grateful and happy that it was a nice ending....
queen bess
queen bess
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 17725
Say What You Want : demoted to countess...
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:29 am

Thanks everyone! I'm sad, too. This is my longest story. Usually I stop at around chapter thirty. lol
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by missdebra87 Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:56 am

I loved it, Mama. I am really looking forward to your next story! Keep up the good work Very Happy
missdebra87
missdebra87
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16433
Say What You Want : Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, Teacher Certification, Departmental Recognition, Magna Cum Laude
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum