Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Short One-Shot from The Bone that Blew

3 posters

Go down

A Short One-Shot from The Bone that Blew Empty A Short One-Shot from The Bone that Blew

Post by SnoopGirl Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:56 am

FRIEND THING

A/N: I loved The Bone that Blew except for the blatant missed opportunity the writer’s and Hart Hanson had to carefully move forward B&B’s relationship.

“I can’t overlook the sanctity of the lab, Booth,” Brennan said as she and Booth leaned on the railing watching Max and Parker restructure the cap tension of a cola bottle.

“Yeah, well maybe you can overlook it for me,” Booth stated as he turned to face his partner.

“For you?”

“Yeah, a personal favor.”

“Like a partner thing?” Brennan asked perplexed as to why Booth would ask her to jeopardize her work.

“No Bones, a friend thing,” replied Booth, knowing this was beyond their partnership.

“You think of me as your friend?”

“Yes I do. Don’t you think of me as your friend?”

You could always tell your other best friend. Angela’s words assaulted her mind. She knew Booth was more than just a work partner but she had been comfortable – until now – keeping that thought to herself. She glanced at him and in a few seconds saw more of him than she had in all the years they had been working together. His kindness, compassion; his love for his son. A man without a gun and badge; a man who has concerns just like everyone else.

“Yes, I think of you as a friend,” she replied as a smile beamed across her face.

Had that been anyone else, Temperance Brennan would have called it manipulation. Seeley Booth was not a manipulator. Friends don’t manipulate each other, they help one another.

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

A Short One-Shot from The Bone that Blew Empty Re: A Short One-Shot from The Bone that Blew

Post by ToZiKa Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:44 am

I wish this would have been on the show too.....I was sitting there and thinking why did they have to have the partners thing again?
can't they just say they are friends at least....

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

A Short One-Shot from The Bone that Blew Empty Re: A Short One-Shot from The Bone that Blew

Post by ForensicMama Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:54 am

OH I loved it! Very Happy Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down