Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New episode info: The Bones That Foam

+7
jagglebells
heirofloki
mereva
TinkonBrink
ForensicMama
Lo
bonesblogger
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New episode info: The Bones That Foam Empty New episode info: The Bones That Foam

Post by bonesblogger Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:51 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

bonesblogger
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Back to top Go down

New episode info: The Bones That Foam Empty Re: New episode info: The Bones That Foam

Post by bonesblogger Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:44 pm

The lap dance seems good... poor Booth Very Happy

bonesblogger
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

New episode info: The Bones That Foam Empty Re: New episode info: The Bones That Foam

Post by Lo Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:52 pm

oh god brennan trying to learn how to connect with people? this could get messy. I love that Sweets wannts to teach her. Love this!

Thanks for posting!
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:53 pm

I was laughing while reading the part where Booth is driving like a maniac to get information from Buddy Shirazi. "The tracks!" lol

LOL @ Bren:
"What's the sensitive way to say he was murdered?"
Booth: "Not that way."

LOL:
Booth: "I guess this puts a crimp in their wedding night."
Brennan: "Why?"

LOL:
Brennan: Could you please stop saying Bwana?
Jungle Jim: Why?
Brennan: I have no logical reason, but it's very bothersome.
Booth: I'm kinda with her on that.

I like Brennan and Sweets talking about Sweets teaching her how to connect with the suspects. And Brennan recognizing Booth's talent on the subject is very nice. Very Happy

LoL @
Cam: Don't run on the platform!
HOdgins: "Wow you just took me back to the swimming pool in Jr. High."

I loved Brennan interrogating and Booth leading her. Very Happy

Hahhaha at Booth and Brennan at the strip club. "It's just weird." hahaha

hhahahaha I was laughing so hard when Sweets was teaching Brennan about his emotions lol! Very Happy

LOL Booth about the Lamborghini: "What do you think?"
Brennan: "It's a vehicle, nothing more, nothing less."
Apparently not impressed hahaha.

LOL
Booth: Tell that to Captain Splat over there.

Brennan: Gravity doesn't have to be acknowledged to be a determinative force, Booth.
Young Deputy: We're not allowed to date the people we're partners with.
Booth: Neither are we.

Hmmm now we see another line!!!

Last edited by ForensicMama on Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesblogger Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:03 pm

For me this is the nice exchange:

It happens while Booth is having his lap dance...

Brennan: He lied to you. I think you should go talk to Buddy.

Booth: Yeah. I know. I should.

Brennan: Then tell, Ms. Lust to get up.

Strawberry Lust: (With a look to Booth) That might be a little embarrassing right now, huh??

Funny... May be Brennan is also starting to feel the heat of Booth with other woman.... May be LOL

bonesblogger
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:10 pm

LOL that was a good exchange hahahahaha. Let's hope it gets past the Standards and Practices people. They seem to cut out some of the best stuff. I'm still ticked that they cut off Brennan smacking Booth on the premiere. It was so good. *sniff*
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesblogger Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:15 pm

Yes you are right they tend to cut a lot of good stuff from the sides... Couple of scenes I can remember were quite good but they edited them out but I really think this will stay too...Keeping my fingers crossed

bonesblogger
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesblogger Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:43 pm

Another thing I get from these episode sides especially the ones after the Con Man episode is that the similarities are increasing more and more between Nick and Nora (as told by DB and HH) and Brennan and Booth.

Booth and Brennan are starting to really behave like Nick and Nora and this episode at least from the sides fits that bill really well with the whole striptease club scene...

bonesblogger
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:04 pm

I've seen bits and pieces of Nick and Nora episodes... what exactly are you referring to when you say that the similarities are increasing? Please elaborate? Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesblogger Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:04 pm

I am not talking about the Nick and Nora TV series. I am talking about the movie characters of the Nick and Nora in the "The Thin Man" and its sequeals.

Nick was a police officer who later turns into a private detective. He marries a wealthy socialite Nora. Nora has a great fascination about Nick's detective works and wants to pursue herself too but is more unaware of things (much like Brennan). Nick is a street smart guy (much live Booth) who knows almost everybody due to his police days. Nick allows Nora to do some detective work too as long as it is safe. Nick and Nora completely work in sync, completly trust each other (Much like Brennan and Booth). Nora is a terribly worthy due to her father's inheritence (much like Brennan but hers is from her own work).

There are total six movies about Nick and Nora and their relationship keeps on progressing in each part as in the second part Nora gets pregnant, in third they have a boy, and in the last movie their son is about 9-10 years old. More when you see these movies, you will see more similarities how they behave. There are so many little things that remind me just from reading about the episodes of Booth and Brennan about Nick and Nora.

bonesblogger
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:10 pm

My fave part:

Booth: Coming face to face with a dead body kind of kills the desire, don't you think?
Brennan: I work with remains every day but if I'm sexually attracted to someone I am perfectly capable of performing-
Booth: Okay, okay, I get it...

I must admit I read the spoilers a little before the actual sides. I thought...oh, here we go...filler episode! (maybe coz Con Man blew my socks off...I was hoping for some kind of great paradigm shift?) On reflection however...This eppy reminds me of when Gordon Gordon was talking to Brennan in the interrogation room (Booth's territory) and she said she wanted to understand what? went on in there, to get inside Booth's head, to become one with Booth. Anywayz it might not be the big firework display that was Con Man...but it's good to see that they're still creeping towards each other slowly. cheers
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:35 pm

Young Deputy: We're not allowed to date the people we're partners with.
Booth: Neither are we.
Here we go again... I'm tired to hear about those lines.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesblogger Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:16 pm

TinkonBrink, This episode will come way down after the Con Man. There are so many good episodes lined up after the Con Man (When they will actually air is something different...LOL). It looks more of an "issue addressor" episode rather than the "revelation" episode like the Con Man.

bonesblogger
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:29 am

This one feels a little off-kilter as it is. Idk. Anyway, I love some of the sides, especially the ones for strawberry lust -awkward!- and the ones where Brennan is learning Sweets' tricks. Oh, and Booth driving with the salesman -I imagine DB will be having the time of his life on this one. lol. I do wonder how any of that's gonna come down. Mostly, I wonder what has persuaded her that she wants to be Booth again (that is, to be able to read people)

Thanks for the heads up! I can't wait to see what makes it on-screen. Very Happy

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:00 am

I seriously hope that they bungee jump at the end. That would make my year.

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:25 am

I thought about Gordon-Gordon in the interrogation room with Brennan, too. And it makes sense that they have an episode like this. It's a natural extension from that particular conversation that Brennan will want to learn more about her partner.

I love the sides, too. It's good to have episodes that they address issues in. Like this last episode, The Con Man in the Meth Lab, and it was fantastic. From the sides alone I was laughing and thinking, "That was so sweet." So I think this will be a great episode and I wonder what Booth has up his sleeves in taking Brennan in that car...
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesblogger Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:02 pm

Yeah, It will be interesting what Booth has planned with the Lambourgani and Brennan but I liked the way in which Brennan shoots Booth down by saying it is just a mode of transportaion. LOL

I wonder if she realizes how is Booth feeling about the car, which incidentally is also the sub-theme of the episode, Brennan understanding feelings and connecting with the other people.

bonesblogger
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:17 pm

Oh my gosh I just had a totally awesome thought about how the episode should end....

"It's just a vehicle. It's a mode of transportation."

Booth's face falls, "Thanks, Bones," he says sardonically.

Brennan gets in and they drive quietly for a little bit. Booth looks hurt.
"What's wrong?" Brennan asks, realizing that he is hurt from her recent stint with Sweets and face-reading.

"Nothing's wrong."

"Something is wrong. Your eyebrows are drawn together. You are staring hard at the road and your lips seem to be pursed. You are annoyed or angry with me. But why?"

Booth can't help but to smile and look over at Brennan, "It's just that you... you dissed the car, Bones. This is one sweet ride."

Brennan considers this for a moment, then replies, "Anthropologically speaking, the male with the brightest plumes or the flashiest mating dance draws the most fertile females close to him."

Booth looks over at her. Where is she going with this?

"The Lamborghini, though not a plume or a mating dance, is the human counterpart, being expensive and shiny."

"Bones, where are you going with this?"

"Usually when a man drives an expensive vehicle... he's trying to--" She looks over at him, glancing fleetingly at his crotch--a look that Booth catches--and smiles, "Compensate for something."

Booth grinds his teeth, "I am NOT compensating--."

"You didn't let me finish. I was ABOUT to say that... you don't have to compensate for anything."

Booth blushes, then he smiles a little pridefully and laughs, remembering the bathtub incident months before. The camera angle switches and watches as the Lamborghini drives into the distance...
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesblogger Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:28 pm

LOL..... Active imagination to say the least but very good.

bonesblogger
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJL Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:43 am

I maintain that Booth's "excitement" during the lapdance scene has little to do with the stripper and everything to do with the fact that Bren is there watching and talking to him:)
SSJL
SSJL
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 27
Say What You Want : I am a graduate student. Please excuse my self-deprecating narcissism.
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1241943/

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:56 am

SSJL wrote:I maintain that Booth's "excitement" during the lapdance scene has little to do with the stripper and everything to do with the fact that Bren is there watching and talking to him:)
I think you may be right. Can't wait to see this episode Smile

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:33 pm

I just hope that when the whole thing with Strawberry Lust goes down, ED will use her "Brennan is NOT amused" face. Like in Wannabe with the pilates-girl or in Girl in the Suite with the waitress. That'll make the ep for me. Very Happy

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:15 pm

heirofloki wrote:I just hope that when the whole thing with Strawberry Lust goes down, ED will use her "Brennan is NOT amused" face. Like in Wannabe with the pilates-girl or in Girl in the Suite with the waitress. That'll make the ep for me. Very Happy

OH my gosh, I love that face! I love Emily and David's expressions... Oh and Tamara's hahahahahhaa and I've of course seen tons of great ones from the rest of the cast.... Laughing
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:52 am

i could see her later on talking to the others with Booth there being all like chalking his reaction down to letting his hormones and what not disable him from questioning her very well. haha leave to Brennan!!
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:08 am

LOL and I love your avatar, Lo!!!!!!! Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next